Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

can i delete runupdater.html

• 07-09-2008 5:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

i have a 75 gb hard drive running my os. for some reason under local settings/temp i have a file called runupdater.html and its 42 gb large, can i delete this?
    my computer is new, about 3 weeks. i never have had this b4. my computer only has 1gb free space. i dont know why its this lrge.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Just googled it, amazing website that google.com. Seems to be a trojan downloader from the results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mcarterbeach

tried do delete, computer wont let me. now i hvae to fins a program to farce to delete it. i just want to make sure it wont mess with anything, the description next to it says its from mozilla firefox and it was done today.

any helpers? yes or no to delete?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Only thing I can think of off the top of my head is close all programs then try and delete it. I'm sure there'll be some better answers here tomorrow if that doesn't work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mcarterbeach

i got unlocker 1.87. the file was attached to explorer.exe. but that program deleted it fine. got my 40gb back.

Advertisement