Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some help from the laydees!

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Jemmy wrote: »
    I love hearing what happens at the end of these threads!

So dont forget to let us know! ;)

I just read the thread and now I'm mad curious!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

sdevine89 wrote: »
    makes her sound like a lapdancer

Haha jesus I didn't realise that! It's not however, I just can't name the place or give any hints because it wouldn't be hard to figure out.

Right, I just got back, to say the date went well is a huge understatement, I am absolutely elated.. Her friend came along with another guy, we started off with drinks in a cocktail bar. I gave her the gift, with a card saying happy birthday in her native language (she is always teasing me about not being able to speak it) I got a thumbs-up so to speak :D

Won't go too much in detail because a gentleman never asks, lady never tells etc. but I've just arrived home from walking her home and she definitely reached her quota of 21 kisses tonight! :D:D:D We will be meeting up again very soon and I am over the moon to be honest!

Thanks alot for all the kind words, not every day I get a break like this :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Dave147 wrote: »
    Haha jesus I didn't realise that! It's not however, I just can't name the place or give any hints because it wouldn't be hard to figure out.

Right, I just got back, to say the date went well is a huge understatement, I am absolutely elated.. Her friend came along with another guy, we started off with drinks in a cocktail bar. I gave her the gift, with a card saying happy birthday in her native language (she is always teasing me about not being able to speak it) I got a thumbs-up so to speak :D

Won't go too much in detail because a gentleman never asks, lady never tells etc. but I've just arrived home from walking her home and she definitely reached her quota of 21 kisses tonight! :D:D:D We will be meeting up again very soon and I am over the moon to be honest!

Thanks alot for all the kind words, not every day I get a break like this :)

That's so sweet! It's about time we get some happy endings around here. (Or happy beginnings, as it were.) Really, really happy for you!

PillyPen wrote: »
    That's so sweet! It's about time we get some happy endings around here. (Or happy beginnings, as it were.) Really, really happy for you!

Thanks a million! I'm actually finding it hard to believe, I mean I'm mad after her for almost 9 months and I finally get her, nothing wrong with me or anything but just never thought I had a 'real' chance! I know I'm sounding like a soppy loser but I honestly don't give a damn! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Dave147 wrote: »
    Thanks a million! I'm actually finding it hard to believe, I mean I'm mad after her for almost 9 months and I finally get her, nothing wrong with me or anything but just never thought I had a 'real' chance! I know I'm sounding like a soppy loser but I honestly don't give a damn! :D
    No, you don't sound like a soppy loser at all, you sound like you're falling in love! I've been single for so long that I forgot that things can happen this sweetly. It's a beautiful reminder.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Yeah !
    What a lovely thread!
    Hope you live happily ever after . .

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thank god things worked out well for you Dave, I don't know if I could have handled all the emotional outpurings here if it hadn't. :)

Best of luck to you both.

Zaph wrote: »
    Thank god things worked out well for you Dave, I don't know if I could have handled all the emotional outpurings here if it hadn't. :)

Best of luck to you both.

Heh, I know sure, I would have become a hermit so you wouldn't have seen me trawling these boards again! I'm glad for once I really went after something I really wanted, definitely worth all the nervousness now :) Thanks for the well wishes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Aww now that's great! Go you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Woohoo! That sounds like it was a wonderful evening. Well planned on your part indeed :)
    So far so good :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Dave man im delighted for ya!
    Love i when a plan comes together! lol :D

No seriously hope you two are really happy.x :)

Advertisement