Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hattrick.org

Options
  • 07-09-2008 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

Anyone play this? Surely someone must - it's the most played game on the internet! I've only joined, but it's bloody addictive and so simple too!

Anyone fancy a friendly next week? I'm ID: 31920. I've not that many fans, but sure you won't have international travel!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Yeah been playing it for three years now. Gonna be promoted to Division 3 now this year I think.

I have a friendly organised for this week but I'd be up for one next week. ID is 32025.

If you like hattrick then try -

www.trophymanager.com

There's a forum on boards for it here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭MegaSin

I only got back into this today

Gonna try play for a while now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭elrono

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Yeah been playing it for three years now. Gonna be promoted to Division 3 now this year I think.

I have a friendly organised for this week but I'd be up for one next week. ID is 32025.

If you like hattrick then try -

www.trophymanager.com

There's a forum on boards for it here

Traitor !! You played Hattrick !! Never talking to you again...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

elrono wrote: »
    Traitor !! You played Hattrick !! Never talking to you again...:pac:

Lol well I was introduced to hattrick 3 years ago by my mate and didn't discover Trophy Manager til I spotted the forum here last year.

Hattrick is a much more simple version and as a result I prefer TM. Both are good fun though.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭kenyard

tried both... got fed up

sokker manager

way better game than both although trophy manager isnt too bad...hattrick is just random and doesnt have a match viewer

sokker is perfect and simple...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Falcon.ie

I'd agree that Hatrick is a bit random, the scores are sometimes awful (this weeks scores for my division were, 7-0,5-1,11-0,3-3,4-0) and its very hit and miss in the fact a "bot" team could beat a players team with a default formation and no effort put in.. Saying all that its addictive as fook..

well u just proved my point :)
    sokker u see the match and how tactics etc worked ;)
    plus u dont get those random crap matches like where u shud win but u dont!

sokker thread

probably shud have one here really or a link in its own thread caus its similar but it is a MMORPG

currently 84 irish users... NT is fairly strong though even considering this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

i've been in hattrick for years now but i dont really pay much attention to it. still in one of the bottom divisions but i get about 220k per match from attendances so i saved up until i get a few mill then buy some players and put them in their positions and check back in a few weeks, as games are played weekly! got one player with 40k asi, not bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Mr Nin

I played Hattrick a long time ago but it got very boring after 18 months. Frankly it's painful now compared to the vastly superior Sokker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

Falcon.ie wrote: »
    I'd agree that Hatrick is a bit random, the scores are sometimes awful (this weeks scores for my division were, 7-0,5-1,11-0,3-3,4-0) and its very hit and miss in the fact a "bot" team could beat a players team with a default formation and no effort put in.. Saying all that its addictive as fook..

theres bots in it? i thought everybody was real :)

• Advertisement

na mate, when u dont login after getting bored of it, the game boots u and the team just keep the same players and tactics u had left.. essentially everyone can predict ur tactics etc and after a few seasons teams are all old XD

ppl move on to better games like www.sokker.org ;)

Advertisement