Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Card

Options
  • 07-09-2008 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I plan to get my student card on Tuesday in the student hall.
    What do I need to get my student card. I know I need my student Number and Passport.
    Do I need anything else like a passport type photo??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 L.i.t.h.i.u.m

Nope, just ID and CAO num is all!!!!

They take your photo there and then with a webcam :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 lilith

can you still use your student card as id even though it doesnt have your DOB on it? this is really confusing me...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

lilith wrote: »
    can you still use your student card as id even though it doesnt have your DOB on it? this is really confusing me...

It has you DOB on it if you are under 18, so if it has no DOB on it you are obviously over 18.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

It has you DOB on it if you are under 18, so if it has no DOB on it you are obviously over 18.

Sadly and ironically it isn't good enough as ID unless you were under 18 when you got it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 lilith

yeah, that's what i thought :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

You'd think the bars in town would know that now...

Its only good for the college bars

Advertisement