Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with modules

Options
  • 07-09-2008 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I picked most of my modules bit I have a problem. Im doing computer science and it says I have to select 3 option modules. It says this -Please select MATH10040, MATH10050, and MATH10060 or MATH10070, MATH10080 and MATH10090.
    So I picked math10040 and math 10050 but math 11060 is full. What do I do ?? I need 5 more credits. And the other stream of modules have some full aswell so I cant pick three of the modules it says I should do together.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Tardy

This happened to me before, with one of my majors. Other people were taking some of my modules as electives and they ended up being full before I registered, so I went to the Student Desk and they manually registered me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Jonathan_UCD

Ahh ok will go to the student desk tommorow. Cheers for that.

Advertisement