Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So you're an early teen...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Armedcor

I actually saw the most amazing nintendo themed sleeve online the last day, it blew me away to be honest :p

http://kotaku.com/gaming/tattoodles/the-nintendo-34-sleeve-tattoo-288509.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Josie_dub

Got one at 14 in eagles, went in with every intention of getting some sort of green,white and orange coloured butterfly. Thank god a friend talked me out of it and I got a nice small celtic design instead which I still love.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I'd so have ended up with a moomin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Armedcor wrote: »
    I actually saw the most amazing nintendo themed sleeve online the last day, it blew me away to be honest :p

http://kotaku.com/gaming/tattoodles/the-nintendo-34-sleeve-tattoo-288509.php
    frickin legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭pixiestix

i have a snail doin a **** on my arm, i got it done when i was real young, i think it is still my faverite tattoo in all the land...he is just there....smiling....releasing the brown baby....happy as a snail called larry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭Shamanic

i started getting tattoos when i was 16 BUT i think a few months prior to my first i wouldve ended up with one of those horrific tigers clawing down my shoulder or something *shudders*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

pixiestix wrote: »
    i have a snail doin a **** on my arm, i got it done when i was real young, i think it is still my faverite tattoo in all the land...he is just there....smiling....releasing the brown baby....happy as a snail called larry

I wont to see this!

CianRyan wrote: »
    I wont to see this!

his name is Sheldon and he wants to meet you too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Sheldon wants to poop on Cian's arm too? :pac:

I'd probably have got a tattoo of Jack Nicholson from The Shining doing his "Here's Johnny!" from my back... in fact I may still ;):D

That or Wolverine...

Sheldon wants to poop on Cian's arm too? :pac:

I'd probably have got a tattoo of Jack Nicholson from The Shining doing his "Here's Johnny!" from my back... in fact I may still ;):D

That or Wolverine...

i would like a tattoo of wolverines (hugh jackman, or huge ackman or whatever his name is) face on my face, cos he is supernaturally hot, which in turn would make me supernaturally hot, and i would rule the world....yes yes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

o.0

But... you're a lady!

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

I went through a phase where I wanted my surname in Chinese next to my bellybutton.

I also wanted a dolphin somewhere in my body. *shudders*

Edit: I just remembered I went through a phase of like the word "SHoCK", which combined my initials and the city I'm from. ...Oh dear god now that I think of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,253 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

i would like a tattoo of wolverines (hugh jackman, or huge ackman or whatever his name is) face on my face, cos he is supernaturally hot, which in turn would make me supernaturally hot, and i would rule the world....yes yes
    You'd also be single again :p

At fourteen I'd have probably gotten the radiohead bear from the ok computer sleeve:

2113798.jpg

To be honest, I still think he's pretty cool...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

looks like a bowling ball with circular barbells hanging from it... or a bear

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Oh nonononononono.... it'd have to be old school comic Wolverine, like this:
    Large image!

Sleepy wrote: »
    You'd also be single again :p

At fourteen I'd have probably gotten the radiohead bear from the ok computer sleeve:

2113798.jpg

To be honest, I still think he's pretty cool...

BUT....BUT.....!!! i would be supernaturally hot...and rule the world! you would have no choice but to love me...there would be potions! *evil chuckle*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Had I got a tattoo when i was 14 it'd probably be some big mad pentagram. Or some stupid tribal design. I would have regretted it. alot. Although in fairness I am only 16 now. I've changed alot in 2 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Im sure I would have got Final fantasy VII scrawled across my arm,
    Then again, I still wouldn't mind getting it...
    ( <3 FF7 )

Krieg wrote: »
    Im sure I would have got Final fantasy VII scrawled across my arm,
    Then again, I still wouldn't mind getting it...
    ( <3 FF7 )

I'd actually love to get the meteor from that done. but who knows, i'm still a teen, so I'll have to wait another few years before i can actually do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Kersmash wrote: »
    I'd actually love to get the meteor from that done.

Raghhh!
    Now your really tempting me!

• Advertisement

Krieg wrote: »
    Raghhh!
    Now your really tempting me!

Either that or a little buster sword. That'd be awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

okay hands up ( not the teeny sceney boppers), who had the marvel super heroes duvet cover with wolverine, dr octopus etc. when they were younger?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Kersmash wrote: »
    I'd actually love to get the meteor from that done. but who knows, i'm still a teen, so I'll have to wait another few years before i can actually do it.
    I already have it on me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭hattie-f

i got a tatto a couple of month ago on holiday (im 15)
    i love it :D
    i dont think i will reget it when im older
    hatties pics august 114.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

not helpful raze

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

hattie-f wrote: »
    i got a tatto a couple of month ago on holiday (im 15)
    i love it :D
    i dont think i will reget it when im older
    hatties pics august 114.JPG

If you like it, thats all that matters really. The green parts need a little work (filled in correctly) so maybe when you hit 18, you can get that sorted.

Having said that, I do personally feel that 15 is far too young to be getting a tattoo. The legal age is 18 for a reason. I know I for one am a million miles apart from the person I was at 15, and so my personal taste has changed also.
    Everyone is trying to grow up to fast these days...just relax and enjoy your youth! Life will never be as carefree as it is when you are a teen. Don't let it slip past you.
    But whats done is done now, so that is not the issue here. Just maybe wait a little while for your next one :)

On topic: I probs would have gotten a horribly cliche tramp stamp or summit :cool:
    SO glad i waited! haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

id have stars on my hips,id still like it but i dont want to end up destroyed when i have kids!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭hattie-f

Fiii wrote: »
    If you like it, thats all that matters really. The green parts need a little work (filled in correctly) so maybe when you hit 18, you can get that sorted.

Having said that, I do personally feel that 15 is far too young to be getting a tattoo. The legal age is 18 for a reason. I know I for one am a million miles apart from the person I was at 15, and so my personal taste has changed also.
    Everyone is trying to grow up to fast these days...just relax and enjoy your youth! Life will never be as carefree as it is when you are a teen. Don't let it slip past you.
    But whats done is done now, so that is not the issue here. Just maybe wait a little while for your next one :)

On topic: I probs would have gotten a horribly cliche tramp stamp or summit :cool:
    SO glad i waited! haha
    um my tatto is green with yellow flecks in it you cant realy see them in the picture tho but thats how i dessined it with a marble affect

Advertisement