Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

uksoccershop.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

I have bought from them on previous occasions. The jerseys are real.

They have a great selection but are expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

I have once, and that'll be about it, ordered a CL Betis shirt from a couple of years ago and asked for a printing, after 6 weeks of waiting I finally got A shirt, the domestic betis shirt, not the CL one. Kitbag.com are far better imo.

Thanks for the reply lads. I would use kitbag.com but I want to use paypal and uksoccershop accepts paypal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I'd definitely recommend Kitbag over this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,100 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

what was the other site what was going around during the Euro's? began with Jom or something? Didn't seem to be real jerseys due to price but a few bought them and they were absolutely perfect. i know they accepted paypall as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    what was the other site what was going around during the Euro's? began with Jom or something? Didn't seem to be real jerseys due to price but a few bought them and they were absolutely perfect. i know they accepted paypall as well.

no that was bestway4you.com and their sister sites (of which there are many)

i've tried buying of uksoccershop before. ordered some Brazilian jerseys which i was told were in stock. 6 weeks later i contacted them to be told another 6 weeks, when that went by i just canceled the order; which in fairness to them they did no hassle. but i was still very disappointed by the experience and wouldn't recommend them.

Surely these jerseys arent real. £8 for most of the jerseys??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

If you wanna use paypal then just use eBay

Xavi6 wrote: »
    If you wanna use paypal then just use eBay

But I want real jerseys. Anytime ive bought off ebay the jerseys have been fake.

But I want real jerseys. Anytime ive bought off ebay the jerseys have been fake.

Ah now surely you can see the difference between a real and a fake. It's pretty clear from the images given on eBay if something is adidas or if it's not. Sure the tags are on them and everything.

In the past year I've bought a France Zidane shirt, a Spain Xavi one, and a Porto Quaresma one and all are bang on because I can recognise the difference between a real and a fake. It's not that difficult to spot.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Advertisement

Surely these jerseys arent real. £8 for most of the jerseys??

i'm not sure i haven't used them. but others here have said they look like the real thing. i think the general feeling about them is that they are the night shift stock from the factories in Asia; or else just stolen as the sizes they have tend to be very limited.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

i have used jomzajung.com and i have been impressed, less than e20 for a jersey, name and number. if its not real i would never ever know, my guess is they are made in the same place as the real ones...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

Ah now surely you can see the difference between a real and a fake. It's pretty clear from the images given on eBay if something is adidas or if it's not. Sure the tags are on them and everything.

In the past year I've bought a France Zidane shirt, a Spain Xavi one, and a Porto Quaresma one and all are bang on because I can recognise the difference between a real and a fake. It's not that difficult to spot.

The jomzajung/bestway4u ones come with tags and all, but are fakes.
    Very good ones though.

your quite right, the one i was thinking of was one of the sister sites, just checked there, it was www.jomzajung.com same thing though

tibor wrote: »
    The jomzajung/bestway4u ones come with tags and all, but are fakes.
    Very good ones though.

What makes them fake? Just out of curiosity.

price really. most likely made by the same people in the same place as the real one. all the same tags etc. for all intents and purposes they're real.

price really. most likely made by the same people in the same place as the real one. all the same tags etc. for all intents and purposes they're real.

But then they aren't 'fake'. They're the exact same as the ones you'd get in your local Lifestyle. Can't ask for much more.

But then they aren't 'fake'. They're the exact same as the ones you'd get in your local Lifestyle. Can't ask for much more.

very true, and exactly why i wouldnt have a problem buying from them.

Are the sizes the same as you get them over here. If i order a medium shirt will it be the same medium you would get if you bought a jersey in a shop over here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ive bought 4 jerseys from Jomzajung.com, the quality is perfect so its a real no brainer.

Ive gone from watching football and thinking "Ooh thats a nice shirt, shame its gonna be €55 and thats if Lifestyle even have it..." to "Who will i get on the back of that?"

Even better for playing football in, because even if it accidentaly gets ripped etc. its only £8. Funny example of this was last month, playing 5-a-side one of my mates pulled me back and ended up tearing my Spain shirt, he offered to pay for it and i said "Just buy me a pint later."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,519 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Got a Liverpool one from Bestway4you. Cant really complain with the price.
    I can't tell the difference. Real tags, indentations etc.

Someone said they may be 'seconds' but for 18e delivered...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

uhhh... almost every single post on that link was positive about them...

Link won't work for me but I highly rec them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

They don't have the Nike/Adidas washing instruction tag or Data Matrix 2d Barcode tag. Or at least the 3 I have don't.

uhhh... almost every single post on that link was positive about them...

Uhhh....5 of them said they were fakes....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,169 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

What the hell do you expect for €15? They said they were practically flawless fakes. I just ordered one. Got one on ebay a few years back that was €17 and perfect.

What the hell do you expect for €15? They said they were practically flawless fakes. I just ordered one. Got one on ebay a few years back that was €17 and perfect.

I don't expect anything, I was answering the OPs question.
    Has anyone ever bought of these before. Are the jerseys real or fake?

http://www.uksoccershop.com/index.html

So fake then. :rolleyes:

wat?

i would imagine uksoccershop.com jerseys are real...they're the real price anyway...

• Advertisement

pretty much everyone said that here... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

pretty much everyone said that here... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

he's saying that the uksoccershop.com jerseys are fake, which i dont think they are. Its the bestway4you jerseys that are most likely fakes.

he's saying that the uksoccershop.com jerseys are fake, which i dont think they are. Its the bestway4you jerseys that are most likely fakes.

nope. read his post again...
    other people are not so enamoured with bestway4you

nope. read his post again...

his last post;
    Has anyone ever bought of these before. Are the jerseys real or fake?

http://www.uksoccershop.com/index.html

when in fact no, the site the OP asked about sells Real jerseys.

Jesus Dundalk man. Obviously they are fake. But apart from the inner tag, you certainly won'y be able to tell the difference.

i can buy 4 of them for the price of a 'Real' one in the shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭pesireland

people should check out the website in my sig.

Its not my site, a guy who works with my mate runs it, ive got shirts off him before and they are exactly like the real thing no difference what so ever.

I got Argentina H & A, Liverpool H & A, Real Madrid H, Barca H and Juventus Home (i can post up photos later if anyone wants to see them)

Juventus home is my favourite shirt tbh Del Piero on the back :)

I only had to pay €30.00 as my mate collected them off him and he had no postage to pay. :D

• Advertisement

pesireland wrote: »

Its not my site, a guy who works with my mate runs it, ive got shirts off him before and they are exactly like the real thing no difference what so ever.

I got Argentina H & A, Liverpool H & A, Real Madrid H, Barca H and Juventus Home (i can post up photos later if anyone wants to see them)

I only had to pay €30.00 as my mate collected them off him and he had no postage to pay. :D

Recognise me from PESFAN?

Seems to me you told a few fibs there:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

Unless the photos are of a hot chick wearing the jerseys, don't bother.
    Pics of dudes will not be required...:p

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Recognise me from PESFAN?

Seems to me you told a few fibs there:p

who are you off pesfan ;), fibs :rolleyes: me no way :D
    ibh wrote: »
    Unless the photos are of a hot chick wearing the jerseys, don't bother.
    Pics of dudes will not be required...:p

haha chicks would be nice, Keeley in a liverpool shirts :D, they were just gonna be pic's of shirts lol, no men, no women :)

who are you off pesfan ;), fibs :rolleyes: me no way :D

erm... im Mikeyt086 off Pesfan... lol

Anyway, tell "Your Mate";) Who owns the site;) To keep selling shirts to the milkmen!:D

Seriously though, hows business?

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    erm... im Mikeyt086 off Pesfan... lol

Anyway, tell "Your Mate";) Who owns the site;) To keep selling shirts to the milkmen!:D

Seriously though, hows business?

IMAO will do mikey ;)

• Advertisement

Well my 2 jerseys arrived this morning from jomzajung.com and I have to say im extremely impressed. I got a Juve home jersey with nedved on the back and the white man utd away jersey with vidic on the back. I cant tell the diffrence between these and the real ones and the prints on the back of the jerseys are excellent with the right type of prints being used. (Juve 08-09 print style and the proper pl style on the united jersey) Highly Recommended!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Is it a difference of 2 sizes between US and UK?

e.g. UK Large = US Small ?

SofaK wrote: »
    Is it a difference of 2 sizes between US and UK?

e.g. UK Large = US Small ?

jomazung is Asian, based in Thailand i believe. i don't think there is a difference in the sizes as the merchandise made there is for the European market anyway.

I always wear medium, and order medium which fit me prefect, XL are more of a large from my experience. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

You got to pay for advertising on this site you know...

Advertisement