Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Broadband Usage Checker

Options
  • 07-09-2008 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anybody else uses this.

I'm on the 3GB, 30GB cap package- yet a bit of maths shows that the usage checker still thinks my cap is 20GB. Does the checker show (you'll need to wrok it out) the "old" cap for anyone else? Does anyone know if I'll be throttled/charged past 20GB?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 donkeyradish

C.D. wrote: »
    Just wondering if anybody else uses this.

I'm on the 3GB, 30GB cap package- yet a bit of maths shows that the usage checker still thinks my cap is 20GB. Does the checker show (you'll need to wrok it out) the "old" cap for anyone else? Does anyone know if I'll be throttled/charged past 20GB?

Thanks.

its a rolling thirty-day quota, its not based on calendar months

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭rebeve

DU Meter I wouldn`t trust any ISP`S stats

Slan
    Conor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭animaal

rebeve wrote: »
    DU Meter I wouldn`t trust any ISP`S stats

Neither would I, and I also use DU Meter.

However, if I get throttled, I reckon it'll be because of what the ISO sats say, rather than what my DU Meter is saying.

Advertisement