Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best store bought carpet cleaning product?

Options
  • 07-09-2008 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering what do people consider the best carpet cleaning product?

I have seen thread about hiring cleaning companies and steam cleaners etc. but are any of the shampoos etc. that can be bought in shops any good?

I'm just after using Vanish Shampoo on my sitting room carpet and am waiting for it to dry before vacuuming (sic) it. The carpet isn't too bad, just the normal soling from the door to the seats.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Was just about to start a thread about this so would be interesting to see what people use. I heard that if you use Vanish etc on a small dirty patch, that area will then always get filthy as it attracts the dirt !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Well the Vanish shampoo only gave a marginal improvement, was hoping it would be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Cool SS,

Kinda heard that about the vanish all right. My mate said he had good stuff and would bring it around to me at the weekend. Ill let you know how I get on.

Cheers

G

Advertisement