Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fees

Options
  • 07-09-2008 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

I've emailed admissions several times and no reply, so I thought I'd pose this question to you guys.

As I've already done first year before, I've to pay fees this year. I just need to know when these have to be paid by and can they be paid in 2 installments? I know that I was unable to get my student card in UCC last year before I had half of my fees paid, is DIT the same?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

As far as I know DIT is the same. I know for sure they with hold exam results until you have paid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

they'll send you out a bill for the first semester some time around when you get your exam timetable for christmas and if you don't pay on time apparently you don't get to sit your exams

Then when you get all your stuff for back to college in summer you'll get a bill for the remainder of the fees.

Advertisement