Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

lperrozzi wrote: »
    maybe semi auto only in that room from now on brian :D)

Nah, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

ha rite-o, will bring a perm marker down on Wednesday anyway and we can play join the dots on my arm, prizes for the best attempt :P

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

There are sir, how many and what time?

sorry have to cancel. might try to get up for half 5 today.

joe stodge wrote: »
    sorry have to cancel. might try to get up for half 5 today.

Sound stuff boss, see you then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭kiwi84000

Alright lads,

Hows things going over there?

• Advertisement

kiwi84000 wrote: »
    Alright lads,

Hows things going over there?

Ah, what's the craic jack?

Things are ok over here, how are you doing in the commonwealth?

I'll send over an email now in a minute man yeah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭!!DAR!!

i havent been down in a while.. im goin mad in d head..
    im off school for a week. so just gonna try get the money together and ill be down.

!!DAR!! wrote: »
    i havent been down in a while.. im goin mad in d head..
    im off school for a week. so just gonna try get the money together and ill be down.

Good man dar, we are booked out Tuesday, Thursday and only have a few spaces left for the Wednesday. Will I book you in for the Wednesday or does the Friday sound better?

how do lads any chance of a 2 bookings for Friday with one rental. thanks.

joe stodge wrote: »
    how do lads any chance of a 2 bookings for Friday with one rental. thanks.

No worries boss, I'll see you then Joe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Lordhogo

-

I was wondering if you think you would have many people there on this Thursday any session because my brother wants to bring some of his friends up but we want to know if you have many booked or not as we would like to do it with a lots of people. Also how many airsofts do you have to rent?

dunno wat the storie is yet.. think ill come up wednesday.

just incase you dont realise who i am..
    its me dar from AON lol
    i basicly live in d warehouse lol

Lordhogo wrote: »
    I was wondering if you think you would have many people there on this Thursday any session because my brother wants to bring some of his friends up but we want to know if you have many booked or not as we would like to do it with a lots of people. Also how many airsofts do you have to rent?

We are booked out this Thursday but we have spaces on the Friday and we have a fair few booking for Friday aswell.

We are booked out this Thursday but we have spaces on the Friday and we have a fair few booking for Friday aswell.

That sounds good ill have to find out how many we have coming oh and how many airsofts do you have for rent.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

Yous are booked out on Thursday holy crap! Can book 3 in on Friday be up for the second half

Lordhogo wrote: »
    That sounds good ill have to find out how many we have coming oh and how many airsofts do you have for rent.

We have over 30 rentals (But our capacity is 30).

trig740 wrote: »
    Yous are booked out on Thursday holy crap! Can book 3 in on Friday be up for the second half

Have you booked in Trig, see you then.

Thanks for the great games guys. Had loads of fun:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

First time at the warehouse tonight, great craic, though the floor aint as comfy as the rooling fields I'm used to:rolleyes: Hehe, my hearts still racing (probably a bad thing)

• Advertisement

im sick i couldnt make it up tonight.
    i got stuck helping my da out building a new pigeon loft.
    cant wait to get up.

!!DAR!! wrote: »
    im sick i couldnt make it up tonight.
    i got stuck helping my da out building a new pigeon loft.
    cant wait to get up.

Ah sure, see can you make it up tomorrow (Friday) Dar, there is a good number of people coming in so it should be a good laurgh!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

Hey guys won't be able to make it up tonite. Is Wednesday still invite only? Need to get back up there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭blacon9

Shane from DCU here, just wanted to thank you guys for two fantastic events this week!
    The Zombie Shoots are the talk of the college now, everyone really enjoyed them and you guys were great for helping us set the atmosphere.

Defo gotta make it an annual thing for Halloween.

trig740 wrote: »
    Hey guys won't be able to make it up tonite. Is Wednesday still invite only? Need to get back up there :D

Hay Trig,

No the Wednesdays aren't invite only anymore. Do you want me to put the two of you down for the Wednesday evening?

blacon9 wrote: »
    Shane from DCU here, just wanted to thank you guys for two fantastic events this week!
    The Zombie Shoots are the talk of the college now, everyone really enjoyed them and you guys were great for helping us set the atmosphere.

Defo gotta make it an annual thing for Halloween.

Yeah it looked like great fun.

In one of the last games a survivor backed himself into a room and just kept shooting while the zombies were swarming over him, by the time they blocked out his torch he was out of ammo.

The only thing I didn't like about it was that I didn't get to have a go, I think we are going to make it an annual thing.

Thanks for the post Shane.

good game tonight lads. you'll be receiving the bill for my broken scope...

...lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Blanchy

The zombie game on thursday was amazin!!! i was on the first team out so i had no idea what to expect all i could hear was brains........zombie konga!!!
    Def have to do it again!

Ah yeah, we always say that you should never bring a scope into The Warehouse. Its to close up and there is no need for it anyway.

• Advertisement

Hi all,

The last session today is closed (going drinking) and The Warehouse is not open tomorrow (hangover will be to severe to be working).

Enjoy your night.

Advertisement