Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Best of luck with the business and I'll be crossing the DMZ known as the River Liffey to partake as soon as it's open.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Doomofman wrote: »
    :mad:

Don't worry I would never be that cruel, just know that I hate you a little bit:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Don't worry I would never be that cruel, just know that I hate you a little bit:D

:D good... Maybe if you come up to The Warehouse you can shoot me at some point :D

Just a quick reminder. For those walking or getting the bus. ALL airsoft devices brought to our site must be fully covered at all times.

If someone comes up to the door with an exposed Airsoft device they will be denied entrance.

I actually feel really shadey even walking with my AEGs in their proper carry case... haha... Feel like some kinda mass murderer :p

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

:D good... Maybe if you come up to The Warehouse you can shoot me at some point :D

OFFER TAKEN! *tips black surface* No take backs now doomofman!

• Advertisement

OFFER TAKEN! *tips black surface* No take backs now doomofman!

Well seing as ahem I'll have played this site before you :D I'll know it better then you when ya show up so you may have a hard time hitting me :P

*dances*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Can't wait for this to open up. Nice to have a location finally. Now all I gotta do is find it. Being a country boy at heart, Dublin seems like a scary place to drive in:D But if it as close to the M50/M1 as you say, will definitely be looking for a residency in your fine establishment.

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    Can't wait for this to open up. Nice to have a location finally. Now all I gotta do is find it. Being a country boy at heart, Dublin seems like a scary place to drive in:D But if it as close to the M50/M1 as you say, will definitely be looking for a residency in your fine establishment.

It's easy enough to find even if you aint from dublin... just find the malahide road and you're set

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

Congratulations Doomofman.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

woooooooo
    this place is right beside my grans house
    il be ther most sundays this is class
    i cant wait to play here:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

private.G wrote: »
    Congratulations Doomofman.
    :)

See you for the opening game? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

Just a quick reminder. For those walking or getting the bus. ALL airsoft devices brought to our site must be fully covered at all times.

If someone comes up to the door with an exposed Airsoft device they will be denied entrance.
    naturally, though tbh you'd blend in nicely in coolock.

naturally, though tbh you'd blend in nicely in coolock.

Hahahaha... I almost ALMOST said coolock isn't that bad.. but i live a bit away so yeah.. it really is :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭copperdaz

one time only offer ....would you like a professional opinion on your layout before you open?

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

:confused::confused:What does tbh mean ?

:confused::confused:What does tbh mean ?

to be honest....

and lol at copperdaz...

Thanks and yeah laughed when I saw it (copperdaz)

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

Hahahaha... I almost ALMOST said coolock isn't that bad.. but i live a bit away so yeah.. it really is :D
    fix your screwdriver bayonets...

fix your screwdriver bayonets...

and put on your burberry camoflague

I'm tempted to go to bed at 8:09 just so it will be tomorrow sooner .It's my first skirmish tomorrow : ~)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

copperdaz wrote: »
    one time only offer ....would you like a professional opinion on your layout before you open?

Do you run a site or something? Have you much/any experience in fibua?

Oh and hay, I'm from Darndale (the worst of Coolock), yeah it has a bad name (a very bad name) but it's not that bad i swear!!

All the ould skum have either been killed or are locked up, so it's all good in the hood lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

dam i really thought it was in longford hahaha

lol

Oh and hay, I'm from Darndale (the worst of Coolock), yeah it has a bad name (a very bad name) but it's not that bad i swear!!

All the ould skum have either been killed or are locked up, so it's all good in the hood lol!

Ah that explains the location of the place now :D even closer to it then I am.. pfft...

Oh and I'm a professional...

Professional practioner of AWESOME :D

What the hell is fibua?

Fighting in built up areas, FIBUA!

Fighting in built up areas, FIBUA!

I'm from the northside.. thats experience enough...

But seriously... If you need any help setting things up I'm up for a little volunteer working seeing as its just up the road :D

Thanks man, I think we are ok though. I know a lot of people and sure most of it is being done by a construction company as said!

Thanks again!

Thanks man, I think we are ok though. I know a lot of people and sure most of it is being done by a construction company as said!

Thanks again!

So whats the layout gonna be like? is it just gonna be an open area with bits of cover or what?

• Advertisement

I know I'm only 14 but I'm up for loadza volunteer work too but only on d weekend cause i live in castleknock so i can't just go over after school

Advertisement