Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Doomofman wrote: »
    :rolleyes: Excuses :p

ud swear i was a student or something!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

ud swear i was a student or something!:D

I'm a student and I don't reuse bbs...

cause i dont have a claymore to reuse them in :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

This is defo something we can do, it's also a way to cut down the cost of rubbish pick up (which believe it or not is mad expensive)!

Does anyone know if you could do that with the tornado grenades aswel?

This is defo something we can do, it's also a way to cut down the cost of rubbish pick up (which believe it or not is mad expensive)!

Should make everyone wear a sticky suit that bbs stick to... :p

• Advertisement

lol

lol

Fly paper tactical gear I'm tellin ya :p

A new fashion statement for airsoft. I swear I wasn't hit!!

A new fashion statement for airsoft. I swear I wasn't hit!!

Yup.... You could have a time limit... person with least bbs stuck to them wins

We have made up a few new scenarios for the place, they will be unvieled at the opening day most likely, They're good too!!!

• Advertisement

We have made up a few new scenarios for the place, they will be unvieled at the opening day most likely, They're good too!!!

Any of them involve cake?

Any of them involve cake?

All of them, :-)

All of them, :-)

*dances*

When are the guys putting in the layout?

Publishing it?

Publishing it?

The builders lol

Oh, duh. Sorry, we are building it now. We would be open by the end of Sep but one of the partners is in oz for a few weeks and that has held us back.

There is a reception and a changing room, it's different. Do you think that would bother you?

Oh, duh. Sorry, we are building it now. We would be open by the end of Sep but one of the partners is in oz for a few weeks and that has held us back.

There is a reception and a changing room, it's different. Do you think that would bother you?

What do you mean its different?

Well you'll have to walk through the reception (it will be manned by airsofters though).

A lot of people come dressed so the changing room won't be an issue really (it's more for the noobs).

Well you'll have to walk through the reception (it will be manned by airsofters though).

A lot of people come dressed so the changing room won't be an issue really (it's more for the noobs).

What about storage like to stick bags or whatever while we're playing?

You can store that stuff in our office, your car and we are planning on providing lockers. Would you like to see lockers there?

• Advertisement

You can store that stuff in our office, your car and we are planning on providing lockers. Would you like to see lockers there?

Well yeah I dont have a car so that rules that out... Only thing with lockers is.. rifle bags are pretty big

Fair point, for big bags we will have to allow people to use our office for storage, that's no problem!!

Fair point, for big bags we will have to allow people to use our office for storage, that's no problem!!

Good stuff.... Am really looking forward to playing there... May even be my first airsoft match :D

Honored I am, honored!

Honored I am, honored!

And so you should be :p

Didn't you say there'll be a membership thing?

There will be a membership system, we are currently going through it, we are trying to make it as cheap as poss. The last set of offers we came up with wore great value but if you missed a game you would end up maybe losing money so we are trying to make a better deal for all.

Rest assured that it will be cheap!

There will be a membership system, we are currently going through it, we are trying to make it as cheap as poss. The last set of offers we came up with wore great value but if you missed a game you would end up maybe losing money so we are trying to make a better deal for all.

Rest assured that it will be cheap!

Well I'll be signing up as soon as possible... I'm seriously gonna be there sooooo much...

Well I'll be signing up as soon as possible... I'm seriously gonna be there sooooo much...

Well regardless of the offers, if your there once a week, you will save a lot of money with the membership plan!

Well regardless of the offers, if your there once a week, you will save a lot of money with the membership plan!

Once a week? Every day of the week more like :P

• Advertisement

Once a week? Every day of the week more like :P

Ha, I'm liking you already lol.

Advertisement