Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

lol, that could hurt!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

lol, that could hurt!

I know... Haha... My worst fear of CQB :p

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Or worse still getting m203ed in the nads!

OUCH!!

Or worse still getting m203ed in the nads!

I can't imagine there'll be too many people running about with them indoors

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Michael-O'Neill

yeah that would hurt but so would running around a corner and getting shot in the nuts with a rpg then slipping on bb's and banging your head on the flooor and then rolling down staris and smashing nuts off a pole then getting up and falling threw the floor and landing on a pole with your nuts then walking outside and getting hit by a car and then getting hit by lightning and then getting kicked in the head by a hores and getting set on fire and running around screaming!!!! but your idea woud hurt more:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Michael-O'Neill

am i exageratering?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

am i exageratering?
    yes micheal you are
    1/ noone wil have rpg
    2/its only one floor
    3/ no one is that unlucky lol
    4/ how the f*** did you come up with such a crazy storey

lads what time will you be opening and closing on fridays
    because my sister is a girlguide leader in coolock (even though we live in maynooth) and i will be able to come in with her after school to get in a game

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

yeah that would hurt but so would running around a corner and getting shot in the nuts with a rpg then slipping on bb's and banging your head on the flooor and then rolling down staris and smashing nuts off a pole then getting up and falling threw the floor and landing on a pole with your nuts then walking outside and getting hit by a car and then getting hit by lightning and then getting kicked in the head by a hores and getting set on fire and running around screaming!!!! but your idea woud hurt more:D

I think your watching too many cartoons :D

• Advertisement

daz801 wrote: »
    lads what time will you be opening and closing on fridays
    because my sister is a girlguide leader in coolock (even though we live in maynooth) and i will be able to come in with her after school to get in a game

Closing 10-11pm at the start to see what interest we get.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

Just to recap our position at this stage:

We will be open by the end of October (most likely a lot earlier).

We are located in the Malahide road business park, Malahide road, North Dublin.

Our web address is www.airsoftreloaded.ie (still under construction).

There are several ways to contact us;

Email: airsoftreloaded@gmail.com (phone/s & fax to follow)

Or check out any of the below links;

http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=19468679405

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=411089534

http://www.tagged.com/airsoft_reloaded

http://www.bebo.com/airsoft_reloaded

Thats all there is rite now and thanks for keeping this thread going everyone!
    Maybe put contacts as a signature. to save all the repeating.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Story lads just droppin you a line from Oz. Im keepin an eye on the thread and cant wait to get back n get me hands dirty!! see yiz in a bit

Story lads just droppin you a line from Oz. Im keepin an eye on the thread and cant wait to get back n get me hands dirty!! see yiz in a bit

ohhhhh... are you the guy that might delay the whole thing cause you're on holiday? :p

lads im thinking of getting a gbb mp5k do you think this would be good for your sight

daz801 wrote: »
    lads im thinking of getting a gbb mp5k do you think this would be good for your sight

If you were eye protection why not :p

I'm sure it would be fine for their Site :D It'll have the same muzzle velocity as any AEG or else twould be illegal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

What aeg's will you have for rental? Will they be available as soon as the site is open??

What else will be available for rental??

Yours sincerely

A broke ass student :p

Most likely we will have the G36c and the spetz for rent(they will be available when we open), we will also be renting out tornado grenades (but probably not at the start).

We will have riot shields available for breech and clear (again maybe not at the start).

Sweet exactly what i wanted to hear :D

Are the tac vests and bdu's/camo still there for rental or has that idea been scrapped?

Love the riot shield idea too

Camo might not be there for the start but Tac vests will.

• Advertisement

All info needed:

Site name: The warehouse.

Location: Malahide road business park, Malahide road, North Dublin.

Opening hours: Mon to Fri, (around) 16:00 - 23:00, Sat & Sun, 10:00 - 23:00.

Contact info: airsoftreloaded(at)gmail.com (Phone & fax numbers to follow).

Price: (opening) €10 for 2 hours or €20 for four hours e.t.c (but you actually get the time you payed for), after the opening special the first 2 hour block will be €20 and any 2 hour blocks after that will cost €10 for example 4 hours would be €30 and 6 will cost €40 (again you WILL actually get the time you payed for).

Rental price (opening) €5 for gun, mask, tactical vest and one full clip of bbs (after opeing special this will increase to €10). To rent a tornado grenade it will cost €5 (and maybe a seperate deposit), riot shields will be free (as are the tactical vests).

Details of membership offers to be unvieled shortly!

What do you guys think of all that?

P.S

It should be noted that our last pricing structure was too cheap compared to other sites (which is why we changed it).

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Not Happy, Riot Sheilds should be €500! Then I'll use mine, nobody will rent and I'll have nothing to stop me :p

Not Happy, Riot Sheilds should be €500! Then I'll use mine, nobody will rent and I'll have nothing to stop me :p

We are thinking of handing out one per team!

All info needed:

Site name: The warehouse.

Location: Malahide road business park, Malahide road, North Dublin.

Opening hours: Mon to Fri, (around) 16:00 - 23:00, Sat & Sun, 10:00 - 23:00.

Contact info: airsoftreloaded(at)gmail.com (Phone & fax numbers to follow).

Price: (opening) €10 for 2 hours or €20 for four hours e.t.c (but you actually get the time you payed for), after the opening special the first 2 hour block will be €20 and any 2 hour blocks after that will cost €10 for example 4 hours would be €30 and 6 will cost €40 (again you WILL actually get the time you payed for).

Rental price (opening) €5 for gun, mask, tactical vest and one full clip of bbs (after opeing special this will increase to €10). To rent a tornado grenade it will cost €5 (and maybe a seperate deposit), riot shields will be free (as are the tactical vests).

Details of membership offers to be unvieled shortly!

What do you guys think of all that?

P.S

It should be noted that our last pricing structure was too cheap compared to other sites (which is why we changed it).

:( I'm gonna be so broke

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

We are thinking of handing out one per team!

Yeah, just make sure the OPFOR have a Cardboard one XD

Yeah, just make sure the OPFOR have a Cardboard one XD

lol

Doomofman wrote: »
    :( I'm gonna be so broke

The membership would be perfect for you man as it keeps the prices basically at the opening special which is mad cheap!!!

Excellent prices warehouse, even after opening special its very reasonable and with so much to rent it gives n00b's such as myself a chance to give it a try and skirmish a bit while getting our own gear

Thanks for that Fyr, with our price being (insanely lower) than other sites we felt it was uncompetitive so we raised them (slightly).

Our membership offer still leaves you paying around the same price as the opening special though!!

Thanks for the support there man!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Love the Riot Shield Idea...Just hope I am not the one carrying it haha, I find those things very hard to run with for some odd reason, Or just move in general :rolleyes:

Advertisement