Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

You havent played against Kiwi or Dave the snipers then have you? :)

Or any of the Vipers:D:D;)! Looking forward to the play test lads:D:D

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

I think some of the ATF guys were out at HRTA on sunday... Not too sure though.. Just going off the patch...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Doomofman wrote: »
    I think some of the ATF guys were out at HRTA on sunday... Not too sure though.. Just going off the patch...

Pretty sure they where in G-Tac in Galway;)

Pretty sure they where in G-Tac in Galway;)

Lol too many people use skulls on their badge...

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Lol too many people use skulls on their badge...

You can usually recognise them by their captain, Alan. He's a giant :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

nope The A.T.F was at G-TAC and Fingal Airsoft more than likely it was some A.T.F wannabes :eek::D;):D

A.T.F wrote: »
    nope The A.T.F was at G-TAC and Fingal Airsoft more than likely it was some A.T.F wannabes :eek::D;):D

The badge seemed similar.. but instead of red is was like green/blue... I dunno... lol.. Not like it matters...

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

The badge seemed similar.. but instead of red is was like green/blue... I dunno... lol.. Not like it matters...

Isnt the ghosts one like that?

Isnt the ghosts one like that?

I honestly don't know.... It was a dark greeny blue skull with some writing around it.. they wear dark camo.. dunno the name of it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

They're all going to look the same when shooting at you from like two feet away indoors baby!!!

• Advertisement

They're all going to look the same when shooting at you from like two feet away indoors baby!!!

Yeah I was just thinking about that... Will people even have urban gear seeing as this is the first indoor site? I know I'm going all black.. like a shadow.. or something... a fat, slow moving shadow.. but a shadow none the less..

Ohhhhh a question for ya warehouse... How well lit is it gonna be... Is it gonna be all bright or will it have like hiding places and other such stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Yeah I was just thinking about that... Will people even have urban gear seeing as this is the first indoor site? I know I'm going all black.. like a shadow.. or something... a fat, slow moving shadow.. but a shadow none the less..

Ohhhhh a question for ya warehouse... How well lit is it gonna be... Is it gonna be all bright or will it have like hiding places and other such stuff

Your never going to be a ninja like me

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »

I could be three ninjas stuck together :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

I could be three ninjas stuck together :D

Touché

Very good, lol. It will be well lighted but at times (if we have many airsofters on site) we will be turning the lights off mid-day. Flash lights, shotguns, hand guns, grenades, claymores, night vision goggs and flash bangs for the first time will be properly employed in Irish airsoft!

LOVE IT!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

cant wait to play here drove past today wish i could have gone in

Soon.

Very soon :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Flacks aka Dave

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »

ok I think its time to brake out my ninja outfit :D

cant wait to skirmish in the warehouse

i was thinking of a game mode were a small team of like 4-6 have four objectives one primary and three secondary
    1/ primary obj: locate hostage
    2/ secondary obj 1: extract hostage
    3/ secondary obj 2: secure enemy Intel
    4/ secondary obj 3: destroy enemy lab with c4
    each objective gets the team more points to be added up at the end of the day to determine who won over all
    also it would work best as military simulation with limited ammo and one life with only mid+low cap mags

also a secure the Intel game but i was thinking you could get an old PC and give the attacking team a USB key and they have to fight there way to the PC to download the Intel then get to the extraction zone, attackers have one life and defenders have two but when a defender gets killed he must go to the extraction zone and defend that to simulate reinforcements
    should be milsim also with only mid+low cap mags

what ya think?

ok I think its time to brake out my ninja outfit :D

cant wait to skirmish in the warehouse

i was thinking of a game mode were a small team of like 4-6 have four objectives two primary and two secondary
    1/ primary obj: rescue a prisoner
    2/ primary obj: extract prisoner
    3/ secondary obj 1: secure enemy Intel
    4/ secondary obj 2: destroy enemy lab with c4
    each objective gets the team more points to be added up at the end of the day to determine who won over all
    also it would work best as military simulation with limited ammo and one life with only mid+low cap mags

also a secure the Intel game but i was thinking you could get an old PC and give the attacking team a USB key and they have to fight there way to the PC to download the Intel then get to the extraction zone, attackers have one life and defenders have two but when a defender gets killed he must go to the extraction zone and defend that to simulate reinforcements
    should be milsim also with only mid+low cap mags

what ya think?

Ok ideas.. TBH points one and two are the same thing.. You cant rescue someone without extracting them... I like the computer idea though

• Advertisement

yes and no... the team would get points for the rescue then extra points to get him out alive so if he got shot it wouldnt be the end of the game because its all about who has the most points at the end of the day... wait a minute that should be a secondary obj ill go edit that now :pac:

yes and no... the team would get points for the rescue then extra points to get em out alive so if he got shot it wouldnt be the end of the game because its all about who has the most points at the end of the day... wait a minute that should be a secondary obj ill go edit that now :pac:

OMG... You can't 'rescue' someone who's dead... If you get to the hostage and they're killed before you extract them you haven't rescued them have you?

You could get points for 'locating' the hostage but you don't 'rescue' the hostage until they have been extracted alive...

ok bad choice of words :o ill edit that again lol

I'd have it the other way around.

Primary: Locate hostage
    Primary: Extract Hostage
    Secondary: Retrieve intel
    Secondary: Destroy lab

yep i changed it as you posted that
    oh wait how bout this
    Primary: Locate Cake
    Primary: Eat Cake
    ;)

yep i changed it as you posted that
    oh wait how bout this
    Primary: Locate Cake
    Primary: Eat Cake
    ;)

I do like cake...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭copperdaz

how many can play at one time without getting in the way?

We are thinking around forty can play at any given time; I'm loving those ideas by the way. We could do exactly that except with the stipulation that if the hostage dies you fail and get no points. That way people will have to choose between a possibly easy and riskless win or gaining more points for the overall game!

We could supply the computer and everything also, that wouldn't be a problem.

I really like this idea.

Sold!

We are thinking around forty can play at any given time; I'm loving those ideas by the way. We could do exactly that except with the stipulation that if the hostage dies you fail and get no points. That way people will have to choose between a possibly easy and riskless win or gaining more points for the overall game!

We could supply the computer and everything also, that wouldn't be a problem.

I really like this idea.

Sold!

You could maybe do a twist on the computer idea as well.. Have a bomb that needs defusing... and the code to disarm it is hidden on the computer.. so not only do you have to get to the bomb you have to get the code first.. so the other team could either defend the bomb site or the computer or both... etc

• Advertisement

I think we have the basis for our first milsim event. We could also do multiple bomb scenarios in that game, maybe also a third team in the mix, outside black ops come to retrieve the info, so all three teams have separate goals but ones that make them be in the way of the other team.

Advertisement