Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    Ill be renting too (few more quid for you there lads)

That's what I like to hear, it's people like you that fuel our economy. Well done.
    Also when you rent you get a free clip of bbs which is always good!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

It wont be a permanent situatuin just until ive saved enough to get my own g36c, but thats a bit off yet

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

So when are yous opening again?

So when are yous opening again?

Again we can't commit ourselves to an opening day yet, all we can say is that we are either open this month or next month, the pregame will be held in October most likely.

Once the pregame has taken place the opening day will follow a week or so later!

It wont be a permanent situatuin just until ive saved enough to get my own g36c, but thats a bit off yet

Great, never buy one I say, lol. That way you can keep paying us for rentals and never have to worry about fixing or replacing your aeg!

Think about it!!

• Advertisement

Hmm that is true, still think ill get my own one though.

Rentals will be that bit cheaper as im going with dcu airsoft soc and im led to believe they've a wee deal with you guys.

Anywho ordered swat style tac vest today. One thing off the shopping list (g36c, mags, p226, patches, bdu's, helmet and goggles still on the list though :D)

Hmm that is true, still think ill get my own one though.

Rentals will be that bit cheaper as im going with dcu airsoft soc and im led to believe they've a wee deal with you guys.

Anywho ordered swat style tac vest today. One thing off the shopping list (g36c, mags, p226, patches, bdu's, helmet and goggles still on the list though :D)

Don't forget full face mask now, everyone will have to wear one in our place remember!!

Oh yea forgot that, scrap the goggles and replace with face mask so

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Exactly what guns will you be renting out?

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭conor2469

Really looking forward to this venue, I love some of the game scenario ideas, maybe a bank robbery game scneario, pistols only, shotguns for police, the possibilities...

reservoir_dogs.jpg

• Advertisement

Exactly what guns will you be renting out?

I think we are settled on the spetz and the g36.

conor2469 wrote: »
    Really looking forward to this venue, I love some of the game scenario ideas, maybe a bank robbery game scneario, pistols only, shotguns for police, the possibilities...

That's the reason we thought an indoor venue would be great, theres no end to the scenarios you can do really!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Don't forget full face mask now, everyone will have to wear one in our place remember!!

Will we be bale to rent them ?? Would a balaclava and goggle suffice if not ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Ayrtonf7 wrote: »

THat would clearly be too dangerous... You wanna get bbs at close range to your teeth because you're not wearing a face mask? Face Masks are extremely important in CQB you'll never find me at The Warehouse without a face mask.. I'm not risk lots of dental costs when I could just use common sense

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

conor2469 wrote: »

reservoir_dogs.jpg

Lads, this week, suits for €30 in Lidl!!!! Everyone get them and lets do our own Resevoir Dogs :D Or, Anyone got a high gloss leather trench coat and a load of brylcream? Bring on the smith!

Smiths2.jpg
    What kind of FullFace to use though, sykes are a bit dear...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,012 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Doomofman wrote: »
    THat would clearly be too dangerous... You wanna get bbs at close range to your teeth because you're not wearing a face mask? Face Masks are extremely important in CQB you'll never find me at The Warehouse without a face mask.. I'm not risk lots of dental costs when I could just use common sense

Just find a balaclava with no mouth hole and your okay.

But I'll be wearing my mask too :)

Blay wrote: »
    Just find a balaclava with no mouth hole and your okay.

But I'll be wearing my mask too :)

Nah there's still a risk of being turned into a hillbilly by a stray bb even if there's no mouth hole...

Its Balaclava,Full Face Mask, Goggles and Helmet all the way for me

Ayrtonf7 wrote: »

We will have masks to rent yes. I'm afraid you will have to wear a full face mask. For insurance purposes nothing else will aloud to be worn on site!

We will have masks to rent yes. I'm afraid you will have to wear a full face mask. For insurance purposes nothing else will aloud to be worn on site!

Don't mention insurance.. you'll have that muppet in here again :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

No even a neoprene face mask and goggles (not glasses). :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

are you aloud have mesh masks!! doesnt bother me either way i have both

daz801 wrote: »
    are you aloud have mesh masks!! doesnt bother me either way i have both

It will have to be visor, I don't personally like visors but mesh masks have proven to fail quite regularly when put to the test and we don't anyone loosing an eye because they wore shot close range and their mask failed.

There are some very cheap masks out there, the jt raptor single mask is around €15 so that's not too bad and again we will be renting them out!

It will have to be visor, I don't personally like visors but mesh masks have proven to fail quite regularly when put to the test and we don't anyone loosing an eye because they wore shot close range and their mask failed.

There are some very cheap masks out there, the jt raptor single mask is around €15 so that's not too bad and again we will be renting them out!

But if ya want something really cool.. Eirsoft have the Sykes face mask for 45... Comes with mask,goggles,balaclava and scarfy/neckcover kinda thing.... It looks sweet

sykesairsoftmask1.jpg

Doomofman wrote: »
    But if ya want something really cool.. Eirsoft have the Sykes face mask for 45... Comes with mask,goggles,balaclava and scarfy/neckcover kinda thing.... It looks sweet

sykesairsoftmask1.jpg

That is nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

You could have one team wearing them and identical loadouts and everyone else wearing other types and have a very feaky game.

Holy crap!!:eek: I just scared myself with that thought.

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    You could have one team wearing them and identical loadouts and everyone else wearing other types and have a very feaky game.

Holy crap!!:eek: I just scared myself with that thought.

lol, very good!

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

So what is the 100% confirmed opening date ?

Its TBC :p

Lol, there still isn't any. We are opening within a month we hope, best not to set ourselves to an official opening date yet!

• Advertisement

Look ove the last couple of pages, they dont know, im sure they would have said it if they did

Mid/late oct early nov by the sounds of it

Advertisement