Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

Soz assumed that they did I just didn't want to have to go back through loadsa pages to find out lol :o:P
    Site sounds great I even went out and got me a m15 specially for it : P
    Should be great crack : )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Yea was trying out my styer around the house to see if its practical for cqb (good thing parents are away mammy would have a coronary)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭copperdaz

did someone mention insurance???? he he only joking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

copperdaz wrote: »
    did someone mention insurance???? he he only joking

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

Doomofman wrote: »
    But if ya want something really cool.. Eirsoft have the Sykes face mask for 45... Comes with mask,goggles,balaclava and scarfy/neckcover kinda thing.... It looks sweet

sykesairsoftmask1.jpg
    the mouth hole there looks big enough for a bb to go through
    ye they do look sweet but there no good if you have glases
    this is what i have an is what i will be using
    http://www.sportsauthority.com/largeImage/index.jsp?LargeImageURL=http%3A//TSA.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p3046750dt.jpg

• Advertisement

daz801 wrote: »
    the mouth hole there looks big enough for a bb to go through
    ye they do look sweet but there no good if you have glases
    this is what i have an is what i will be using
    http://www.sportsauthority.com/largeImage/index.jsp?LargeImageURL=http%3A//TSA.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p3046750dt.jpg

The mouth is probably modified on that... Mine isn't like that.. barely a slit at all.. Do's that mask have ear plugs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

The mouth is probably modified on that... Mine isn't like that.. barely a slit at all.. Do's that mask have ear plugs?
    ine doent but in the pic ye but the ear covers dampen down the sound which is good because its going to get very noisy indoors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

All Practicality aside they do look sweet. I have also seen the Army of 2 masks. They're Niiiiice.

whats the position and the effect of Section 15 of the Offences against the state act 1939 on you businness plan. i can see a problem for you here have you got advice and if it is a problem would your customers be liable here as a result or just the owners of the business?????

whats the position and the effect of Section 15 of the Offences against the state act 1939 on you businness plan. i can see a problem for you here have you got advice and if it is a problem would your customers be liable here as a result or just the owners of the business?????

Would you ever piss off

• Advertisement

Would you ever piss off

are you involved in this venture if yes then no problem im off be it on your head im only trying to help.

if your not involved then i realy dont care what you have to say.

are you involved in this venture if yes then no problem im off be it on your head im only trying to help.

Just like no one cares what you have to say.. its been stated before.. if you have concerns.. email or pm The Warehouse.. stop posting your little know it all ****e in our thread... this is for people who want to ENJOY the warehouse not for people who want others to see their education didn't go to waste... You're a troll pure and ****ing simple... but with your attitude its no suprise no one will talk to you and you have to seek out attention

• Registered Users Posts: 35,005 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Care to actually state what the section 15 of the offenses against the state act of 1939 actually is? Or are you just trying to come across as 'intelligent on teh internets?'

If it's what I think it is (an act intended to prevent paramilitary or terrorist traning) then it's something that could effect all airsoft - not just this site.

Therefore can you do me a favour and get a little more on topic with your posting. IE - discussing the site itself. And not laws pertaining to it's closure.

As I'm sure the OP is looking to drum up interest in his site here. - Not discuss the general legalities involved in airsoft. You're in effect ruining his thread.
    Would you ever piss off

Would you ever use the report post button? Thanks.

o1s1n wrote: »
    Would you ever use the report post button? Thanks.

Its not really offensive though.. Kinda funny in a way he tries to insult my intelligence all the time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Would you ever piss off

Good job Doom at least you are capitalising the first alphabet of your sentence as compared to the wanna be Michael Clayton aka the troll.

P.S. - Capitalise your I's

Sharad wrote: »
    Good job Doom at least you are capitalising the first alphabet of your sentence as compared to the wanna be Michael Clayton aka the troll.

P.S. - Capitalise your I's

Lol I might have been a bit off with it in my earlier post as I was so annoyed... You think in 'law' school where this guy 'apparently' went they would have thought him to type, I guess not...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,005 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Its not really offensive though.. Kinda funny in a way he tries to insult my intelligence all the time...

You use report post so a moderator can deal with the situation.

If not, it just goes back and forth ad nauseam. Each party gets either more annoyed/wound up and it just ends up ruining the thread.

Now, seriously folks, back on topic.

I thought it would have opened by now... I'm itching for a CQB game... It's so close too.. Feel like breaking in to have a look :p

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

whats the position and the effect of on you businness plan. i can see a problem for you here have you got advice and if it is a problem would your customers be liable here as a result or just the owners of the business?????

Please stop talking about things you dont understand completely.
    Section 15 of the Offences against the state act 1939
    15 Unauthorised military exercises prohibited.
    If i am not wrong Airsoft is LEGAL in Ireland. So that makes it as an exception to this section.

For those interestedI have put the laws below, for this to apply I think we would have to be intentionally training people (which we won't obviously), Thanks O1s1n for the intervention there.

Copper if there is any legal advice you have for us we would be more than happy to take it in a pm. Thanks for the heads up but this thread is almost a hate for copperdaz and law reform forum.

We actually did consult local Gardai politicians.

We will be open soon people, finally got the last stupid issue out of the way today and are back in full swing!

If the Minister saw fit he/she could close down all airsoft and paintball sites, all quazars and have the right to make lazor tag illegal!

15.—(1) Save as authorised by a Minister of State under this section, and subject to the exceptions hereinafter mentioned, it shall not be lawful for any assembly of persons to practise or to train or drill themselves in or be trained or drilled in the use of arms or the performance of military exercises, evolutions, or manoeuvres nor for any persons to meet together or assemble for the purpose of so practising or training or drilling or being trained or drilled.

(2) A Minister of State may at his discretion by order, subject to such limitations, qualifications and conditions as he shall think fit to impose and shall express in the order, authorise the members of any organisation to meet together and do such one or more of the following things as shall be specified in such order, that is to say, to practise or train or drill themselves in or be trained or drilled in the use of arms or the performance of military exercises, evolutions, or manoeuvres.

(3) If any person is present at or takes part in or gives instruction to or trains or drills an assembly of persons who without or otherwise than in accordance with an authorisation, granted by a Minister of State under this section practise, or train or drill themselves in, or are trained or drilled in the use of arms or the performance of any military exercise, evolution, or manoeuvre or who without or otherwise than in accordance with such authorisation have assembled or met together for the purpose of so practising, or training or drilling or being trained or drilled, such person shall be guilty of a misdemeanour and shall be liable on conviction thereof to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years.

(4) This section shall not apply to any assembly of members of any military or police force lawfully maintained by the Government.

(5) In any prosecution under this section the burden of proof that any act was authorised under this section shall lie on the person prosecuted.

• Advertisement

For those interestedI have put the laws below, for this to apply I think we would have to be intentionally training people (which we won't obviously), Thanks O1s1n for the intervention there.

Copper if there is any legal advice you have for us we would be more than happy to take it in a pm. Thanks for the heads up but this thread is almost a hate for copperdaz and law reform forum.

We actually did consult local Gardai politicians.

We will be open soon people, finally got the last stupid issue out of the way today and are back in full swing!

15.—(1) Save as authorised by a Minister of State under this section, and subject to the exceptions hereinafter mentioned, it shall not be lawful for any assembly of persons to practise or to train or drill themselves in or be trained or drilled in the use of arms or the performance of military exercises, evolutions, or manoeuvres nor for any persons to meet together or assemble for the purpose of so practising or training or drilling or being trained or drilled.

(2) A Minister of State may at his discretion by order, subject to such limitations, qualifications and conditions as he shall think fit to impose and shall express in the order, authorise the members of any organisation to meet together and do such one or more of the following things as shall be specified in such order, that is to say, to practise or train or drill themselves in or be trained or drilled in the use of arms or the performance of military exercises, evolutions, or manoeuvres.

(3) If any person is present at or takes part in or gives instruction to or trains or drills an assembly of persons who without or otherwise than in accordance with an authorisation, granted by a Minister of State under this section practise, or train or drill themselves in, or are trained or drilled in the use of arms or the performance of any military exercise, evolution, or manoeuvre or who without or otherwise than in accordance with such authorisation have assembled or met together for the purpose of so practising, or training or drilling or being trained or drilled, such person shall be guilty of a misdemeanour and shall be liable on conviction thereof to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years.

(4) This section shall not apply to any assembly of members of any military or police force lawfully maintained by the Government.

(5) In any prosecution under this section the burden of proof that any act was authorised under this section shall lie on the person prosecuted.

Whats soon? :D

Soon, we have made the mistake of giving (probable) opening dates already, realistically we should be open within a month but an indoor site is proving a lot more difficult to open than an outdoor one.

We have the site secured and are inside building, while we are doing that everything has been ordered and is on its way.

We WILL open the second we can.

Soon, we have made the mistake of giving (probable) opening dates already, realistically we should be open within a month but an indoor site is proving a lot more difficult to open than an outdoor one.

We have the site secured and are inside building, while we are doing that everything has been ordered and is on its way.

We WILL open the second we can.

Lol.. Anything I can do to help speed it up? :p

Oh and whats the floor like? Possibilites of John Woo type slow motion dives?

Lol.. Anything I can do to help speed it up? :p

Oh and whats the floor like? Possibilites of John Woo type slow motion dives?

I wouldn't go leaping over the place, lol. Concrete floor!

I so don't want to play against Doom:p or anyone channeling John McLane!!!

I wouldn't go leaping over the place, lol. Concrete floor!

Doesn't stop the people in john woo movies :P Is it rough or smooth though? Like would you be able to say slide around a corner and take some people out in a daring act of hotdogging? :P

Sharad wrote: »
    I so don't want to play against Doom:p or anyone channeling John McLane!!!

Haha... I watched all the die hard movies in the last week :D Gettin prepped :p

Doesn't stop the people in john woo movies :P Is it rough or smooth though? Like would you be able to say slide around a corner and take some people out in a daring act of hotdogging? :P

No Doom its not smooth, we went around hitting the floor with sledge hammers to make indents and cracks to make slipping less likely so you couldn't slide across it I'm afraid (trust me I've tried and it hurt).

No Doom its not smooth, we went around hitting the floor with sledge hammers to make indents and cracks to make slipping less likely so you couldn't slide across it I'm afraid (trust me I've tried and it hurt).

Aw.. Shame that... So when are we gonna get any info about layout and games and other such stuff... eh? EH? EH? :D

• Advertisement

Hitting the floor with sledge hammers and not inviting others :cool:.
    Shame you should have called us, we would have done it for free. We still will plus you get free labour. Think about it:D:D

Advertisement