Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Its something DIRECTLY involved with the site mentioned, and its actually the first site accessible through public transport.

I think it is a bit risky, I **** a brick every time i bring my stuff through college....it jsut takes one smart arse.

And the amount of scummers that get on a 43, its not a matter of time ebfore someone says " here mister what in the bag" and you might find yourself in a spot of bother.

TBH I only mentioned it cause its a refreshing change from the usual " when you open"

I guess so... But yeah you're right about the bus thing... I mean.. Worst comes to worst for me I can walk it.. It aint close.. but close enough...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

To clarify,

We agree with Daz that all of these issues are very important to have sorted before we open, we have had legal advice regarding section 15 (thank you for pointing it out Daz), we are acting accordingly.

As for Dublin bus, we would assume that no one is making it obvious (what they are carrying), for your own sake we would advise that you keep it under wraps because we are sure there are a lot of people that would love an aeg without any record of them buying one, not to mention we are sure the Gardaí would have a problem with people leaving the general public room to misinterpret what’s going on (always carry the legislation with you is always a good idea).

That said I have to warn that any more talk of legallity or implications to the same will force us to report it to the mods and people will be punished accordingly.

We have all been warned, this thread is for discussing THE WAREHOUSE and not the legal issues (or lack there of) surrounding it.

Also will everyone please refrain from insulting people who are just giving their god's honsest views !!

We will be uploading some photos in the next one or two days. For those who don't know a few lads have started the first Irish airsoft mag. They have a thread in the retailers and sites section under Take A.I.M - new Irish airsoft magazine, you should check it out to lend your support.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

and a map/floorplan please :D

and a map/floorplan please :D

The floor plans aren't going to be released plastic_axe. Leave it to the imagination.

• Advertisement

We will be uploading some photos in the next one or two days. For those who don't know a few lads have started the first Irish airsoft mag. They have a thread in the retailers and sites section under Take A.I.M - new Irish airsoft magazine, you should check it out to lend your support.

Photossssssssssssssssssssssss...

There's something for me to horribly over analyse :D

Doomofman wrote: »
    Photossssssssssssssssssssssss...

There's something for me to horribly over analyse :D

LOL, very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

What are the plans for parking once the site is open?
    Will it be secure?

PS: Is Doomofman your new PR person? ;)

Will it be secure?

Haha I so should be :D

Will it be secure?

It is secure yes, the whole facility is closed off with it's own car park facility that could fit roughly fifty cars and we are having security cameras installed that will be looking after them

It is definitely your calling, lol!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

Will you have rentals for Opening game?
    Dont want to drag my stuff from Longford.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Photos!!! Yes!!!!

Can't wait lads!!!

private.G wrote: »
    Will you have rentals for Opening game?
    Dont want to drag my stuff from Longford.

Yes, we will be renting the g36 and the spetz on the opening day (for the whole package including tac vest, mask, clip of bbs and your aeg the price is €10), we will be adding different aegs to our collection as we go. We will be adding shotguns, hand guns and grenades. We are hoping to have grenades for the opening day but we aren't sure if they will get here in time!

Yes, we will be renting the g36 and the spetz on the opening day (for the whole package including tac vest, mask, clip of bbs and your aeg the price is €10), we will be adding different aegs to our collection as we go. We will be adding shotguns, hand guns and grenades. We are hoping to have grenades for the opening day but we aren't sure if they will get here in time!

Will you be able to rent just the weapon? wouldn't mind renting a shotty some day to try it out...

Will you be able to rent just the weapon? wouldn't mind renting a shotty some day to try it out...

You will yeah but the price would be the same, I know that makes no sense but the whole tenner is for the aeg, the rest is a euro or something. The reason we couldn't make it cheaper is because we are assuming that not all aegs will reach the point where they have paid for themselves before breaking and so we have to be sure that we are not loosing on them you know.

You will yeah but the price would be the same, I know that makes no sense but the whole tenner is for the aeg, the rest is a euro or something. The reason we couldn't make it cheaper is because we are assuming that not all aegs will reach the point where they have paid for themselves before breaking and so we have to be sure that we are not loosing on them you know.

True its still bloody cheap anyway... Have you figured out a way of differentiating teams yet?

True its still bloody cheap anyway... Have you figured out a way of differentiating teams yet?

Yes, we are going with a combination of tac vests, armbands and maybe helmets for noobs and just armbands for experienced airsofters (or for people who don't want to wear one of our tac vests.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I think everyone should wear black and then we can just go with the standard red and blue armbands.

Yes, we are going with a combination of tac vests, armbands and maybe helmets for noobs and just armbands for experienced airsofters (or for people who don't want to wear one of our tac vests.

Like me :D

You should stick a FAQ in this thread... Fair enough it'll probably be full of questions I've asked but shush

I think everyone should wear black and then we can just go with the standard red and blue armbands.

It's down the preference of the individual really but that would make things a lot more simple. We are only hoping to rent out all the gear so someone new to airsoft can feel the part.
    Like me

You should stick a FAQ in this thread... Fair enough it'll probably be full of questions I've asked but shush

There will be a FAQ section on our website.

• Advertisement

It's down the preference of the individual really but that would make things a lot more simple. We are only hoping to rent out all the gear so someone new to airsoft can feel the part.

There will be a FAQ section on our website.

If it ever opens.. like the warehouse... zing :p

If it ever opens.. like the warehouse... zing :p

Very good, LOL. LMAO. Very good!

Very good, LOL. LMAO. Very good!

Thank you I'm here all week...

and month

and.. always.. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6rM9aBWv3A

That is the best cqb situation I have ever seen, although I don't expect you have a barracks lying around:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6rM9aBWv3A

That is the best cqb situation I have ever seen, although I don't expect you have a barracks lying around:P

i knew what that was gonna be before i even finished reading youre post lolz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Just to let you know ive put out a full scale search for doom, something must have happened him he hasnt posted here in 2 days :O

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    Just to let you know ive put out a full scale search for doom, something must have happened him he hasnt posted here in 2 days :O

Sorry... I was practicing my ninja skills by hiding in the corner :D

The more I post in here the more the fact it isn't open yet gets to me... I wanna shoot people at close range :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Ahh i knew hed go for it, lurking waiting to post lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    Ahh i knew hed go for it, lurking waiting to post lol

i thought he ran out of coca cola and died lolz:D

• Advertisement

G3-Nut wrote: »
    i thought he ran out of coca cola and died lolz:D

I still have some.. I'm ok.. for now... Thats what the warehouse needs... A coke vending machine

Advertisement