Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

vtec wrote: »
    Just a heads up lads., those grenades need a very regular oiling. their pig unreliable if ya dont do it regularly. i use mine all the time and its never gave me any probs thanks to keeping it lubed,.,:)

And as with everything else in life a wee bit eh lube sorts it out. lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Nice one!

planning on getting multiple kills in youre own place are ya:rolleyes:

hope all is going well with the place!!

i use mine all the time and its never gave me any probs thanks to keeping it lubed,.,:)

just make sure it doesnt catch anything:p

G3-Nut wrote: »
    planning on getting multiple kills in youre own place are ya:rolleyes:

hope all is going well with the place!!

It's going good. Building away.

Would teams be interested in tagging our dead zone?

It's going good. Building away.

Would teams be interested in tagging our dead zone?

Waht you mean by that ?:o

• Advertisement

Waht you mean by that ?:o

You know the way some teams stencil their "logo" or "tag" on bases wherever, same craic!

A way of seeing that the team was there!

You know the way some teams stencil their "logo" or "tag" on bases wherever, same craic!

A way of seeing that the team was there!

Ah very cool, will be a nice touch

Ah very cool, will be a nice touch

Yeah it will.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Are you guys open yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

gandalf wrote: »
    Are you guys open yet?

:p I'm still online.. What you think?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

We think....

Female contact would do wonders for you...

:)

We think....

Aw :( I'll just go sit in the corner so...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Doomofman wrote: »
    :p I'm still online.. What you think?

Hmmm the correct answers are yes or no :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

We think....

Beggars cant be choosers, any human contact :p

Only kidding doom
    Doomofman wrote: »
    Aw :( I'll just go sit in the corner so...
    Keep your hands above the waistline, good lad ;)

gandalf wrote: »
    Are you guys open yet?

Not yet Gandalf, We are going to be open very soon. We have been balancing the legal stuff, taking a break from that to do some building and sourcing gear. We are finished all of the above now bar the building. The building will only take one or two weeks so we will be open very VERY soon!

Not yet Gandalf, We are going to be open very soon. We have been balancing the legal stuff, taking a break from that to do some building and sourcing gear. We are finished all of the above now bar the building. The building will only take one or two weeks so we will be open very VERY soon!

*bounces with excitement* :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

whats the latest news how the building coming along has it started yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Mutt McL

just a quick question about venting of gas, because this is indoor the use of pistols and gbb airsoft devices is going to be popular now that pistol season is over ( outdoors ) what mesures have you guys put in place to vent the spent gas in the skirmish area? say for exapmle a light bulb or fitting gets hit or broken by some misplaced shots there is the potential for ignition of the gas just thought it is a question worth asking.

pistol nut :D

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

I would think it is highly improbably, I mean the play area is a warehouse, with quite high ceelings, it is also quite a large floor space, so the gas would disipate quite easily.

That's what gas does, one of it's properties is that it's molecules try and get as far away from each other as possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Mutt McL

are propane and 134 not heavier than air and more liable to remain no matter how high the roof is ? also the ai tornado grenade and the one that M.I.A are selling put out a lot of gas when they go off , im shure they are going to be popular here for the same reason as pistols :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Not sure to be honest if they are or not(been a few years since I have done chemistry) but the properties, as in paricles moving as far away as possible is still true, so it would move away and find doors or windows.

The gas would dissipate before reaching any light sockets, plus if a light bulb is shot (which is unlikely because we will have them covered) and broken the game would have to be stopped so we could get the glass up off the floor and replace the bulb.

As for the grenades I have no idea, but as said if there is a broken light bulb the game will not commence until it is replaced.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

There is no chance of the gas building to the required levels. And even if it did, a broken light is very unlikely to cause the required spark. Propane gas disapates within seconds, dont worry, you are safe unless somebody decides to bring an 11KG canister and let it all out at once:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I haven't got my hazmat book in front of me at the moment but I can tell you that propane is incredibly finnicky as a fuel for ignition. The propane to oxygen ratio has to contain between about 4% and 9% propane. The likelihood of you filling a space the size of a warehouse with the required flashmix of propane using just airsoft devices is so minuscule, it's not worth mentioning. Even if every player vented their gas bottles at once, the risk factor is almost nil.

The gases used in Green gas and 134a, are even less flammable than propane (green and propane are not the same gas, but do have the same statistics. Green is a "safe" version of propane with reduced flammability). Also, propane is considerably heavier than ambient atmospheric gases, so it tends to sit quite low to the ground. If you wanted to be really paranoid about your safety, you should be checking your floor lighting and sockets before your roof lights and wall sockets. But again, it's incredibly unlikely, so play with peace of mind.

Dex

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

no news for a while now, so whats a happenen in the world of the warehouse

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

daz801 wrote: »
    no news for a while now, so whats a happenen in the world of the warehouse

Didn't you hear? We all died of old age waiting...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Didn't you hear? We all died of old age waiting...

LOL

yeah my "warehouse" loadout has got cobwebs and dust all over it....

Even doomofman has stopped ultra spam...

LOL

yeah my "warehouse" loadout has got cobwebs and dust all over it....

Even doomofman has stopped ultra spam...

I've still here though... Waiting for this place to open... So I can move in :p

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭andy g

when is the warehouse opening or is it already opened????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

They've been talking about opening for a while, but it keeps getting pushed back by one thing or another.

Advertisement