Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭Miscreant

G3 for the win!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Miscreant wrote: »
    G3 for the win!! :D

Good look getting around corners with one of them :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

shouldnt be too hard

airl-gun-g35sas.jpg

weeder wrote: »
    shouldnt be too hard

airl-gun-g35sas.jpg

Thats like the ugliest gun I've ever seen

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

Doomofman wrote: »
    Thats like the ugliest gun I've ever seen
    I can only agree.
    sorry Weeder but it looks scary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭maximus-2100

weeder wrote: »
    shouldnt be too hard

airl-gun-g35sas.jpg
    what feckin gun is that supposed to be eh?????? and i agree with the ugly factor of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

It's G3-SAS. It's not pretty but it's practical, there aren't many AEGs out there that can be folded that small and still take standard mags. It'll be a lot easier to use than an M4 or similar in that environ.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Few people seem to be taking on my idea of bringing the G3 lol...good stuff lads hope you have had practice with the G3 in small spacec cos if n not you are gonna break off youre flash hider lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

G36 would be a nice compromise. G3 is way too long from my (very limited) experience.

Not always. The A3 and the SG1 would be, the MC51 and the SAS version weeder posted above would be ideal. The MC51 is one of the tidiest CQB rifles I've seen that still keeps a good range and accuracy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

NakedDex wrote: »
    Not always. The A3 and the SG1 would be, the MC51 and the SAS version weeder posted above would be ideal. The MC51 is one of the tidiest CQB rifles I've seen that still keeps a good range and accuracy.
    but a g3 that size is basically an mp5 with a bigger mag. its g36c for me ftr

daz801 wrote: »
    but a g3 that size is basically an mp5 with a bigger mag. its g36c for me ftr

for airsoft yeah its pretty much the same thing, in the real world because the g3 uses a bigger round its more accurate and such.. I think anyway :o

with that barrel it wouldn't be more accurate but it would have more range and kinetic energy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

for airsoft yeah its pretty much the same thing, in the real world because the g3 uses a bigger round its more accurate and such.. I think anyway
    with that barrel it wouldn't be more accurate but it would have more range and kinetic energy

in the really world the g3 sas does not exist ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

ACM P90...:D

Puding wrote: »
    in the really world the g3 sas does not exist ;)

What he said.

The G3-SAS is a makey-uppy yoke that became popular due to the rise of CQB sites worldwide. It offered G3 users a platform they were familiar with, as well as mag compatibility, but could be used in the newer, more confined sites that were springing up.
    The MC51 is real though, a carbine version of the G3. Shorter than the A3 or SG1, but longer than the unrealistic proportions of the SAS. They also sport a folding stock which makes them even more compact.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Then you have the G3K A4, its shorter than the G3 A3 but longer than the carbine MC51. I think Classic Army used to do it along with A3 but under a different name

I think it was called the SAR Taktik or the SAR Offizer. I can never remember which was which.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I think it was called the SAR Taktik or the SAR Offizer. I can never remember which was which.

Just looked it up CA did all the G3s

G3A3 = SAR M41 SG
    G3KA4 = SAR M41 ES
    MC51 = SAR Offizer M41
    MC51 RIS = SAR Offizer M41 FS
    G3 SG1 = SAR Taktik II

If you are into G3s and CA were still anyway decent you'd be sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

I'lll use my tommy now i think:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

The G3-SAS is a makey-uppy yoke that became popular due to the rise of CQB sites worldwide. It offered G3 users a platform they were familiar with, as well as mag compatibility, but could be used in the newer, more confined sites that were springing up.

i remember a picture of the MC51 floating around being used by british close protection in iraq

yep i can see why people would use it, all depends on your mind set i play to try for the reaslism, if airsoft was all about practicality we would be walking round with 'marker' and it would be a very differant game :) the p90 with hi caps offers a real world alternative with the same benefits

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Ehhh any chance of some posts on topic???!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

when is this site opening ?
    just looking for a time frame end of this year ?
    and yes i know how hard this type of sh*t is .

Rew wrote: »
    Ehhh any chance of some posts on topic???!!!

it is on topic there talking about aeg's that would be suitable for this site

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Yeah the G&G mc51 is in my top3 wanted list:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

whydave wrote: »
    when is this site opening ?
    just looking for a time frame end of this year ?
    and yes i know how hard this type of sh*t is .

Sorry for the prolonged silence lads.

We have been dealing with some serious problems for the last few weeks. Finally we are done (really done this time), We will be open within 4 weeks, less than three weeks but we are saying four to play it safe.

People who are invited to the test game will receive emails informing them of the exact date of the stress test shortly.

Again we are sorry it has taken so long to open this site but you will all have to believe us when we say it is hard to open a new business that has never been tried before.

P.S

We love you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Good to hear lads, count me in for the test game if my invite still stands :)

Sorry for the prolonged silence lads.

We have been dealing with some serious problems for the last few weeks. Finally we are done (really done this time), We will be open within 4 weeks, less than three weeks but we are saying four to play it safe.

People who are invited to the test game will receive emails informing them of the exact date of the stress test shortly.

Again we are sorry it has taken so long to open this site but you will all have to believe us when we say it is hard to open a new business that has never been tried before.

P.S

We love you all.

OMG OMG OMG *jumps up and down*
    I'm just gonna go stare at my email now waiting for that message to come through....
    :D:D:D

kdouglas wrote: »
    Good to hear lads, count me in for the test game if my invite still stands :)

It does indeed Kdouglas, thanks for your patience!

• Advertisement

Doomofman wrote: »
    OMG OMG OMG *jumps up and down*
    I'm just gonna go stare at my email now waiting for that message to come through....
    :D:D:D

I can't wait to meet you, lol.

Advertisement