Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Is the date for the stress-test set?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Is the date for the stress-test set?

+1...

Lol waiting has been a stress test in itself :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

SWEET! that trap door is the perfect size for me G3:cool::P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

dibs on any drop out spots for test game

I wonder if I've turned myself into a bit of a target for the test game after posting so much on here? :p

• Advertisement

you might as well paint a bullseye on yourself
    actually sounds like a game, hunt doomofman, he goes out in a bullseye suit and evryone tries to hit him !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol joke joke

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

Hey Warehouse ,
    Good to here your opening soon = D
    Whats the stress test ? ?? ?

And what do i have to do to get into it ((or the opening day : p )) :D:p

Hey Warehouse ,
    Good to here your opening soon = D
    Whats the stress test ? ?? ?

And what do i have to do to get into it ((or the opening day : p )) :D:p

The stress test is basically, they're gonna get a load of people(all who've been invitied, including me :D) and we'll all play on the new site to see how it handles having a large amount of people on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Doomofman wrote: »
    I wonder if I've turned myself into a bit of a target for the test game after posting so much on here? :p

I'm going to mark "anti-spam" on every bB...and amke sure it hits you

:D

Looking foward to it, saw the lads yesterday in the shop seem like genuine good blokes trying to push airsoft foward.

Best of luck to them, enthusiasm shows and im sure it will be a great sucess.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I hope to have at least one of my two cqb gun projects finished by the time the test game comes along. Seems like the perfect environ to test either one.
    Looking forward to using my pistols more too. Pistols only games aren't played enough here, hopefully people will see the merits of the humble sidearm in the Warehouse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Hopeflly ill have my double eagle shotgun...and considering how it rocks...it might be the only heat ill be packing

Along with an abundance of pistols

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I'd like to think I'd bring my TM M3 Super90 but at just over 42 inches long, it'd be a shade impractical. It's more of an open area shotty. Reckon I'll stick with the MP7 and my two fancy ones. Which reminds me, I need to order burst fire mosfets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Viper Two Zero

NakedDex wrote: »
    I'd like to think I'd bring my TM M3 Super90 but at just over 42 inches long, it'd be a shade impractical. It's more of an open area shotty. Reckon I'll stick with the MP7 and my two fancy ones. Which reminds me, I need to order burst fire mosfets.

oh bring it all,overkill all the way :D:D:D
    Can't wait for this its going to be uber good.....pics look cool :cool::cool:
    Keep up the good work lads..time to dust off the mp5 :D

So any updates? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Lacertus

o m f g, lol expect to see tanky Whorearinig down that ramp MUUhahaaaaaa. iv picked my spot:D lads loveing it, so whats the maximum weight them boards can take :P,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

Link to some more of the build pictures

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/kiwi84000/progress/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

WOW bigger that i thought! have to give it to ye lads its pretty clean in there! in the 1st pictures it was filthy lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

its looking great guys the place looks massive compared to the original pics, it looks about the size of a small town!!

That's possibly the greatest thing I've ever seen

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Good work lads:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

great work going on there lads it looks great!!!!! much bigger than i imagined.

cant wait to play!;)

Getting my " The Warehouse " loadout tommorow .
    Pics look great : )
    Hmmm whats the temp like inside there ? 4-5D ?

looking good lads way bigger than I expexted
    whats your estimated opening time

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Chunks

I've been away for a while and i'm only back recently to find that there's a CQB place opening up 5 minutes away from me! Su-puyb! Can't wait for the opening, my CQB m4 is gonna be dusted off for this!

What's the dates in December you're open on? I've a mate coming home from Christmas and i want to expose him to airsoft.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

lookin good lads

David

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

super stuff lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Shaping up very nicely lads deserves to be a success given the obvious effort you have put in already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

Thanks to all the well wishers there. Will get some more pictures to you guys by tomorrow night (phone was dead). Sorry about the low quality of them but were working with what we have.

All the frame work you saw in those pictures is completely finished and sheeted and there is one more 28 ft squared kill house to be made tomorrow.

We hope to be finished construction by Sunday and it will be painted on Monday-Wednesday Test game looks to be shaping up for Thursday night (will give more information when we can).

Whoever said that it was 4-5 degrees inside was way off. From time to time we are opening up the place to get more heat inside. Its below 0 sometimes.

This of course wont be an issue once 40-50 lads are running around in full gear :).

We had a little play test earlier and it was amazing. I cant wait to see you guys here.

T'was me - And im not concerned about me im concerned about gas .
    Was hoping it would work better inside there but then realised how cold warehouse can be .

It doesnt look very much like it can move ? Whats the story there?

• Advertisement

Thanks to all the well wishers there. Will get some more pictures to you guys by tomorrow night (phone was dead). Sorry about the low quality of them but were working with what we have.

All the frame work you saw in those pictures is completely finished and sheeted and there is one more 28 ft squared kill house to be made tomorrow.

We hope to be finished construction by Sunday and it will be painted on Monday-Wednesday Test game looks to be shaping up for Thursday night (will give more information when we can).

Whoever said that it was 4-5 degrees inside was way off. From time to time we are opening up the place to get more heat inside. Its below 0 sometimes.

This of course wont be an issue once 40-50 lads are running around in full gear :).

We had a little play test earlier and it was amazing. I cant wait to see you guys here.

Woooooooooooop. I should start camping outside the place now :p

Advertisement