Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

I do believe Dublin xD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

I hope its easy to get to for me then I shall frequent it :D

well I think owners been saying its like 5 minutes from M1 or something of that nature...And 10 from M50... So I dunno, Get out your map ^_^

Ayrtonf7 wrote: »
    well I think owners been saying its like 5 minutes from M1 or something of that nature...And 10 from M50... So I dunno, Get out your map ^_^

I'm limited to public transport :D

Arnt we all ? lol ,I am just happy age limi is 15, Barley scrapped it xD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Lots more info there lads, thanks for all that.
    This place sounds fantastic, any chance that part of it might be outdoors, or perhaps the site is expandable in the future?
    An assault on a building from the outside would be epic.

Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

We have a lot of plans for our second site regarding mixed terrain; this one however is fully indoors.

We are two minutes from the M1 and the M50, there are like 5 major bus routes that stop out side the door basically and around seven that leave you around the corner, there is also like 5 night link routes to it. It's very accessible.

What we are offering airsoft in the future is professionally designed sites that have serious backing (meaning deadly sites all round).

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Its definitely inside then M50 then. Will all that transport I should be able to pack light and luas it into town then hop on the bus. Super:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

It'd be great if this turned out to be the old warehouse behind the Garda Station in Santry.

It'll keep the muppet count down a bit. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

=We are two minutes from the M1 and the M50, there are like 5 major bus routes that stop out side the door basically and around seven that leave you around the corner, there is also like 5 night link routes to it. It's very accessible.

This is like Treasure Hunt.
    Is there a prize for whoever guesses the correct location.

// brings up Google Maps // again...

• Advertisement

Could easily be santry... if so.. the 27b would take me right there... I'd never be out of the place :P

lol I really wanna know where this place is as I am sure everybody else does =P

Just gotta wait I guess

Have you got a rough opening date set yet ?? Late October ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Mutt McL

Can't wait to see this place..........:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

I have a strong feeling I know where it is, but I am not sure if I should say it or not :)

I have a strong feeling I know where it is, but I am not sure if I should say it or not :)

Well unless you work for them why shouldn't you say?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

yes yes you must

Doomofman wrote: »
    Well unless you work for them why shouldn't you say?

Because it would take away from the suspense! :D

Because it would take away from the suspense! :D

Just tell us so we can all whip out google maps and discuss :p

OOOOOOO, I don't know because I don't want to know if I am wrong.

It will ruin it for me

OOOOOOO, I don't know because I don't want to know if I am wrong.

It will ruin it for me

POOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT
    :D

• Advertisement

Seems I have forgotten!:p

I have to leg it now, I am very tempted to say, perhaps tomorrow:eek:

Seems I have forgotten!:p

I have to leg it now, I am very tempted to say, perhaps tomorrow:eek:

Oh come on.. I mean we know where abouts it'll be... It's not gonna be some ground shattering revelation..

**** sorry, I seem to have thought the N1 was near blanchardstown:mad:

Everything else was perfect I even knew some Warehouses under development with the exact same amount of buses going past.:(

WOOOOOOOOO I'm Stupid!

Sorry Again!

People can say where they think it is ofcourse, we arn't dictators. We just won't say wether your rite or not, lol.

We should be open October-ish, either early, mid or late. Can't set ourselves to an open date cause we don't want to come off as liers or waffelers you know.

Your all very close though (I'll give you that much).

Wow...If it was close to blanch Id soil myself lol

Your all very close though (I'll give you that much).

So it's most likely near santry then? someone suggested to me out near Kartcity or whatever its called... Once there's a bus that goes up the malahide road that goes by the place you'll never get me out of there :p

Well thats great news, I can't say where it is yet but I can say that if those locations are good for you guys then this place is just perfect.

We will be providing matresses in reception for those who want to move in lol!!!

Well thats great news, I can't say where it is yet but I can say that if those locations are good for you guys then this place is just perfect.

We will be providing matresses in reception for those who want to move in lol!!!

So it's possible I'll be a very happy camper indeed?

• Advertisement

This site is going to be insanely good, the location is perfect, the effort gone in, is well.... Alot!

I think anyone who has played airsoft with the three of us can testify to how much we love assaulting tough positions, strategy and madness are going to rule this site !!

Advertisement