Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

Aaa carp. Is it 100%:rolleyes:
    Oh And what time about. Because if it is late late i`ll need to stay in B&B or something.
    P.s Doomofman are you getting paid for this or you are just helpful:D
    Thanks .G

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

private.G wrote: »
    Aaa carp. Is it 100%:rolleyes:
    Oh And what time about. Because if it is late late i`ll need to stay in B&B or something.
    P.s Doomofman are you getting paid for this or you are just helpful:D
    Thanks .G

I'm just a fan :p

I'm trying to find out if it's definate.. lol Will have to wait till The Warehouse to show up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Warehouse you might have heard this before but if someone can't make it to the pre-opening game and you are looking for people then please ask me and in turn I will get you a Large extra pepperoni and cheese pizza* from Dominos:D:D:D.

*may contain traces of bb's, keep away from sissies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭copperdaz

did you see the news today :D

copperdaz wrote: »

What news is that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭copperdaz

just watch it im not getting banned again for going off topic.

Just pm me what you're talking about...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Yea no bleedin breakfast rolls, or ham and cheese jambons! National out cry.

I think you've been told more then once to bugger off away from here, for a so called educated person you hint taking is severly lacking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Trolling again....

Banned

So is the test game set for thursday?
    Man I can't believe it's so close. I just switched the silencer onto my M4 CASv to give it a more stealthy look :) Doesn't even make it that much longer which is good for this place

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

Doomofman wrote: »
    So is the test game set for thursday?
    Man I can't believe it's so close. I just switched the silencer onto my M4 CASv to give it a more stealthy look :) Doesn't even make it that much longer which is good for this place

I'm counting on you to take some pic's of this place ( if permited )

I'm counting on you to take some pic's of this place ( if permited )

God yeah, defo bringing my camera once they don't have a problem with that.
    I remember they mentioned a good while back that they may be videoing some of the test game.. wonder if they're still doing that

= D
    Can't wait for this place to open to the public = )

= D
    Can't wait for this place to open to the public = )

lol screw the public... I can't wait to get into this place... It'll be like an early christmas. It's so close... It's been such a long wait too. I can't imagine how bad its been for the guys working on it. At least they get to see it all the time...

I have my gear pretty much ready to go...

:eek:How dare you I'm the public :mad: :p
    Yeah me too , I have my entire SWAT Uni layed out all I need is my Dboys M4 CQB SD

:eek:How dare you I'm the public :mad: :p
    Yeah me too , I have my entire SWAT Uni layed out all I need is my Dboys M4 CQB SD

I love the look of that gun. Have the Dboys M4CASv myself. Will be using it as a backup in case my mp5 craps out. MP5 is better because I can carry more mags. My vest has 3 M4 sized pockets so I can get 2 mp5 mags into each so I'd have those 6 + 1 in the gun and 1 somewhere else (I have 8) as opposed to 3 M4 mags in the vest + a double mag in the gun and then another double mag somewhere else(if I can find space for it)

What vest do you have?

Vest,Tactical, Black (SWAT) from Local Airsoft Distributor . :D
    But I want to get http://www.kapowwe.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ST41B&Category_Code=Airsoft_Accessories_Vests&Store_Code=R

You?

how many mags can the swat vest hold?

I have a webtex crossdraw. I'm currently deciding what my loadout for this place will be

No Quite sure .
    <snip>
    Im wondering would glass googles ( proper one's Not that yellow craq ) And gum gaurds be allowed?

No Quite sure .
    Every body has to get a green laser - It would look so cool .
    Im wondering would glass googles ( proper one's Not that yellow craq ) And gum gaurds be allowed?

Even if they were allowed I wouldn't risk it... Full face mask for me..
    I'm pretty sure the green lasers are illegal

• Advertisement

? Well If they are sorry to mods for mentioning them .
    Gonna go check that now because im pretty sure its ok if there under a certain power

* While it is unclear of the leaglity of using lasers on airsoft devices discusssion of it is allowed here with the understanding that actually doing so may be illegal. Only lasers that meet the following criteria are legal in Ireland:

- lasers of less than 5 milli Watts
    - in the light frequencies of 630 to 680nm

Which means that all Blue and Green lasers (which are out side of light frequencies of 630 to 680nm) are illeagle and should not be discussed here.

Very sorry to mod's .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

i will remember what you just said for the day we meet in there, that bullseye just turned into a neon sign the size of a car...muhahahaha:p

G3-Nut wrote: »
    i will remember what you just said for the day we meet in there, that bullseye just turned into a neon sign the size of a car...muhahahaha:p

Hahah.. Maybe I shouldn't make a patch for my vest with my name on it so :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Doomofman wrote: »
    Hahah.. Maybe I shouldn't make a patch for my vest with my name on it so :P

yeah next thing we would probably end up on the same team lmao:rolleyes:

Now that would be worth watching =)

G3-Nut wrote: »
    yeah next thing we would probably end up on the same team lmao:rolleyes:

Yeah I'd have to spend my time dodging the barrel of that monstrosity :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Dont bother its muck, my mate got one off ehobby, he binned it, was useless, pouches and vest way too small and zip broke as he was taking it off for the first time

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

No Quite sure .
    <snip>

FullFace Only. Insurance ruling, cant play without FF, no exceptions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

No time to talk only home to make the announcement.

PREGAME THURSDAY 6PM Till 10PM Please do not arrive before 5:30pm.

If you are late you will still be allowed in but please try and be ontime.

Only those invited will be allowed in. No exceptions. Names and ID will be checked for this game.

We will be opening to the airsofters before the general public.

The site is not 100% finished and it wont be for the pregame but it wont take much more work. :)

Full Face masks are a MUST. We will have some on site for those who do not have any (Should cover 40 or so people) (There will also be a nominal charge for this) BB's and Green Gas will be on sale during the night.

For those arriving on the night please keep all AEG's covered or in your car until instructed by a marshal to bring them into the warehouse.

There will be no charge for playing on the site as you will be helping us test our capacity and other small details. (We will still be aiming for everyone to have a fun night tho :)

Please park at the rear of the building. (There will be marshals directing you to this area).

• Advertisement

No time to talk only home to make the announcement.

PREGAME THURSDAY 6PM Till 10PM Please do not arrive before 5:30pm.

If you are late you will still be allowed in but please try and be ontime.

Only those invited will be allowed in. No exceptions. Names and ID will be checked for this game.

We will be opening to the airsofters before the general public.

The site is not 100% finished and it wont be for the pregame but it wont take much more work. :)

Full Face masks are a MUST. We will have some on site for those who do not have any (Should cover 40 or so people) (There will also be a nominal charge for this) BB's and Green Gas will be on sale during the night.

For those arriving on the night please keep all AEG's covered or in your car until instructed by a marshal to bring them into the warehouse.

There will be no charge for playing on the site as you will be helping us test our capacity and other small details. (We will still be aiming for everyone to have a fun night tho :)

Please park at the rear of the building. (There will be marshals directing you to this area).

Rats I would've been there by 9am :P
    Man I'm so psyched for this.... woop woop woop

Advertisement