Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

G3-Nut wrote: »
    richie always fets good shots mate lol

IT was carnage in there so you never know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Doomofman wrote: »
    IT was carnage in there so you never know

that jsut sounds excellent:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

G3-Nut wrote: »
    that jsut sounds excellent:D:D

Seriously... You have the countdown.. a few seconds of silence... then the sound of hundreds of bbs hitting wood and metal all over the place.. its nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭skapegoat

Vipers undefeated all night! Fair play lads.
    Great CQB Arena. I have some serious welts to tend to after tonight.
    Full auto at ten foot away leaves a few marks.
    Would like to have a pistol only game in their and some semi auto too.
    Cant wait to see some photos of the action, i had some zoolander poses!
    Just for the lads who run it, cheers and well don on the night.
    Thanks a million for the fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Good craic there tonight lads, thanks again for having us come up and rule:p:p:p Some really good games and I'm sure this place will do well;);)

I'm happy I had an epic grenade throw that slid right along the floor for about 30/40 feet... right in to the spawn point:eek::eek::D:D that made my night that did:D

Bren

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Lacertus

Good craic there tonight lads, thanks again for having us come up and rule:p:p:p Some really good games and I'm sure this place will do well;);)

I'm happy I had an epic grenade throw that slid right along the floor for about 30/40 feet... right in to the spawn point:eek::eek::D:D that made my night that did:D

Bren

HAHA DUDE that was uuuu lol u scared the **** out of me that grenade rolled right behind me i was like nooooo :eek:im already dead haha, was ****in it when i saw u all come in me just siting there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Did any of the owners mention when it would be open to the public?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Well done lads....

From the comments here and the conversation in IRC, it sounds like everyone had a great time, and the site is excellent.

Sorry I couldn't make it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Jay TLR

I have to admit to being skeptical about indoor airsoft when I arrived tonight. But half-way through the first game I was convinced. It's very fast paced compared to playing on an outdoor site. Getting hit seems to hurt alot more because you're usually alot closer. There's no bang kills on this site, which makes sense because you'd only be bang killing everyone if there wasn't. I found it to be very tactical and rewards team-work and accurate snap shooting. I also got to play airsoft wearing jeans and runners, that was a novelty. The only bit of 'getting changed' was putting on my knee pads. Fair play to the lads, they've put plenty of effort into the site and I enjoyed tonight.

p.s. Vipers ruled :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Site is great with bucket loads of potential. Enjoyable night, apologies to whoever I riddled in the knees at close range, I panicked when I saw 5 lads staring at me when I ran into a room. :)

Steve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

great night lads :D i recommend keeping that wheelies bin :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

great venue,

it was nice to be able to look down and watch games, was even better to play! woud be great to see some office furniture here and there in some of the rooms, and i dead might be to add some perspex windows where the safe zone/ crono areas are so people can watch matches,

great layout too you have all the boxes ticked for proper facilities

thanks again for the invite I am looking forward to visiting again soon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Sound great fun lads
    sorry was unable to make it
    will be back on the field of battle in a few weeks and will game asap

David

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

Bren

that was epic. sitting up in the tower, laser in their spawn and i just see it roll in, quiteness for a few seconds and then hands shooting in the air :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Heres some pic of it lads,
    click the link there in my signature below. some pics might not be visible unless you join the group,.

www.flickr.com/groups/irishairsoft/

vtec wrote: »
    click the link there in my signature below. some pics might not be visible unless you join the group,.

thakns lad

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Seriously good craic.

I got some serious marks on my legs, but it was just incredible. It was the most fun I've had airsofting in a long time. There was some serious good fun.

And big thanks to the lads for having me out, the place looks like it can be succesful, and the guys at the helm look like they can steer it there.

I was impressed with the amount of feedback they listened too and were genuinelly interested in knowing everything.

Great night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Looks savage, cant wait to give it a go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

Thanks for the kind words lads,

We were really happy with the comments and we tried to take everything people asked for on board, Great games and some really impressive skill displayed.

I got riddled constantly, I have marks everywhere but loving it!

Again great games, great sportsmanship by all and even complaints were at a minimum (which is unusual).

All and all just excellent.

A huge thanks to Tony for lending us his chrono and supplying the masks and bbs with very short notice last night, thanks a lot to Ritchie for making it down with the gas (we had none). Without these we could not have done so well, so again THANKS to Tony and Ritchie!

Thanks again lads, we are looking forward to seeing you all down there again and everyone else too.

Any feedback please just pm or email us.

(any good comments just post them hahahaha)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

vtec wrote: »

i couldnt find the pics richie:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

OH my GOD that was awesome night. Thanks to Organisers And All players.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Ya might have to join the group in order to see the pics, i'll have a look when i get home.,

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Login, Join the Group, then they'll be first in the pool.

Only one pic of me that I can see:(

yeah i joined the group and could see them

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

Well somebody was a busy little photographer = D
    Place looks awesome: )

So opening date? ? ?

Hmmmm weres doofman . Still frozen with antisipation , outside the warehouse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭VIPERSQUAD-Andy

GREAT SITE!
    Thanks 4 havin us all down 4 the games lst nite lads really cool
    warehouse yous have:)great teamwork by vipers and Atf!!
    brens grenade throw really made the nite all the better 4 me!:D:D clasic!!
    again thanks brian and kiwi savage games!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Yeah i think most of us can agree, the teamwork of ats and viper squad was impressive.

I've never met/seen viper squad ebfore ( i think) but i was defo impressed.

Its seeing things like that, that makes me drool at the prospect of leagues.

I'm just hoping the marshal who took the footgae of me lieing on my back taking out 8 guys in a row goes up somewhere, cause it was about the only offensive thing i did all night ;)

Along with what were pure show off dropping on the ground peering round corners to shoot with pistol

Funny moment where in the middle i dropped to the ground and leaned around to fire my pistol, where two guys opened full auto on me from 5 feet and the bbs went up my mask and pounded my teeth :D

I think warehouse was also the perfect instance of how so much aggro and confusion dissapears from airsoft when the bang kill rule dissapears. And I thought id be very bitchy about getting shot close, but on reflection, i was so pumped up on adrenaline i didnt give a ****.

As some lad said humerously " Getting bangs is for bitches"

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

Getting shot in the teeth muct have hurt = (
    Im sure if we all played airsoft with the adrenaline rush it would be very painful :eek:

Lets all thank God for adrenaline :D

So what was the ambiet temp like ? :P
    how was the gas running ? ? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

This looks fantastic lads. The Warehouse is definitely on my "Get out and skirmish day" list :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

gerrowadat wrote: »
    This looks fantastic lads. The Warehouse is definitely on my "Get out and skirmish day" list :-)
    As soon you`ll get there you will forget your list.:D

Advertisement