Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

We'll do a team visit then dave., :)
    its very easy to get to and i came out cleaner than i went in, unlike most skirmishes., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Super site lads we wish you the very best of luck with it we cant wait to get back there:D:D:D The Airsoft Tactical Force:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Well feck all you losers:p:p:p:p I'm now officially claiming our booking for the Viper Squad for the evening session for the 29th of December (National Get Out and Skirmish Day) for 8 guys starting at 7pm;);).

Who's next???:cool:

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

Well feck all you losers:p:p:p:p I'm now officially claiming our booking for the Viper Squad for the evening session for the 29th of December (National Get Out and Skirmish Day) for 8 guys starting at 7pm;);).

Bren
    MMM I always enjoy being BLASTED by VIPERS:cool:.
    But 7pm Bit to late for me. I`ll try to get in as early as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Bren

im sure a few hawks might pop out to meet the challenge, .

Dark mist2, a site for morning, a site for afternoon and warehouse finish off. Thats my plan, and im sure gerrout is with me, cause were hardcore like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Bren

I'll obviously be there :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

ATTENTION......... ATTENTION

Airsoft Reloaded is proud to announce the opening date of it's much anticipated indoor cqb venue.

After taking on board the comments and feedback from those who participated in our stress test, we feel ready to open to the airsoft community (& friends).

We have made you all wait long enough so here it is........

The Warehouse shall open it's doors this coming Saturday the 20th of December at 10am!

Book now to avoid disappointment!

Bookingslots.jpg

Bookings outside or during these times can be arranged by emailing or calling

Email info(at)airsoftreloaded.ie

Call (085) 8300955
    Just leave a message and we will get back to you asap. (This is a temporary number while Eircom install our land line number)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

lads let be be the first to say

WOO HOO:D

i hope to make it next weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Normal prices for the opening day?

Thats correct Doom. Updated prices are on the website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

Are bookings mandatory ? Or just for the first day ?

Also

Woo Hoo !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭mr anderson.

horaay.well done guys.

As with all other sites walk ins are welcome.

However with that said we do have a limited capacity and limited rentals so to ensure that you get your spots we really recommend you book with us in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

Will probably see you guys on the 29th - mid morning = D

Would go on the opening day but I still have to get my new m4 and I left my battery in Fingal Airsoft , so will need to get that first

There seems to be some confusion regarding our "Airsofter Open day"

We will not be turning anyone away from the site weather you are a regular skirmisher or not.

We will however be holding a public launch day at a later date. This will be for the general public and will probably be at the start of the new year.

So if you are aware of the site and want to give it a go then please email us or give us a call and I am sure we will fit you in somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Lacertus

LADS see u next week, also installed new slide tires to make agility badass :D cant wait,

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Got it up. Static cams arent great but ah well:p

If you actually want ok quality try here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XxdJ4BKsTE

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Lacertus

mehh

musta bin taken wen i was gone

Thanks for that Lethal,

Mind if I link to the video from the website?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Thanks for that Lethal,

Mind if I link to the video from the website?

Be my guest. More hits for me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

hi lads, do you think a SR-25 would be too long for this site?

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Chunks

I'd be up for a 10am session next Saturday(20th). Anyone else up for it? Let's try and organize a decent sized crowd to head out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭mr anderson.

hello warehouse.could you qought this TEAM DARK KNIGHTS will be there at 4rth booking on 21 sunday NOT the 5th BOOKING.numbers are still 10 this time.thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

the prices are pretty high seen as at other sites you get about 4-5 hours playing time and an hour or two of hanging around having a go of other people's gear and generly having a good laugh arounf the safe zone for 25euro and here you get 2 hours playing time for 20euro

not trying to insult you or anything and i do really want to play here but this is dear compared to most other sites

Our prices are dictated to us by the fact that we do pay insurance, we have far more rent and other overheads than any other site.

I agree with your example however if you pay for 4 hours play on our site (your there for 5 hours or longer (outside chatting) including breaks) it only works out at 5 Euro more than the prices you mentioned.

Also take into account that our rental prices are half price compared to most other sites (Plus we give the Tactical Vest too!)

Not to mention the many benefits of playing indoors. :)

A lot of thought and consideration has gone into the pricing structure and we feel that it is quite fair and balanced when compared to other sites and to other local amenities.

hello warehouse.could you qought this TEAM DARK KNIGHTS will be there at 4rth booking on 21 sunday NOT the 5th BOOKING.numbers are still 10 this time.thanks

Confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Do you have to get some consent form signed for under 18s?

Not sure if it's been mentioned before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

lads what is the age limit out there??

i hope to have a group together for some time on saturday..

lads what is the age limit out there??

i hope to have a group together for some time on saturday..

Age limit is 14 and you will need the waiver signed by a parent if you are under 18.

Waiver is attached

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

are neoprene face masks allowed? i find normal full face masks more uncomfartable than talking to youre girlfriends dad about youre sex life lol:p

Advertisement