Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

Yes G3. If they are used in conjunction with compliant goggles, Neoprene masks may be used.

However I would recommend you use a mouth guard too as getting shot in the teeth is not only painful but could cause some serious dental issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Yes G3. If they are used in conjunction with compliant goggles, Neoprene masks may be used.

However I would recommend you use a mouth guard too as getting shot in the teeth is not only painful but could cause some serious dental issues.

Great! Yeah i have seen photos lol:rolleyes:...

cheers, Bora

• Registered Users Posts: 16 celticopia

Hi Lads,

This is the website designer/developer. Just to let you know there are details and pics and a link to Lethal_Bullet's video on the website now. Its functional and has useful info like how to get to the Warehouse and a contact us booking form, with a phone number too. Go check it out and any comments are welcomed, I will be coming up with an FAQ and already have some ideas from your questions, age limit is a good one, any others that might come in handy let me know.

Congratulations on the test game btw it looked great.

Go to www.airsoftreloaded.ie to learn more about it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Age limit is 14 and you will need the waiver signed by a parent if you are under 18.

Waiver is attached

i have a nephew that goes airsfot abit but he not 14 for another couple of months and his parents would have no bother signing the waiver.

would this be allowed or would he have to wait??

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

could I subsitute the neoprene face mask with a balaclva (sp) and f course googles http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=25_45&products_id=250

• Advertisement

Again yes they may be used but only if used in conjunction with goggles that completely cover the eyes,

i have a nephew that goes airsfot abit but he not 14 for another couple of months and his parents would have no bother signing the waiver.

would this be allowed or would he have to wait??

If one the parents drop down and we explain the situation to them and they are still happy to let their child play we will allow them to play but only if someone over 18 is with them to supervise them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Looks like fun, will definatly be down over christmas, just need to find my shuttering plywood camo

Skatedude wrote: »
    Looks like fun, will definatly be down over christmas, just need to find my shuttering plywood camo

We are actually painting all the plywood today. :)

thanks lads il be with him any time he is there and im well over 18 haha

look forward to seeing you guys soon

• Advertisement

lads have you any room left for the 4th session tomorrow?

if so can you put me plus 3 down for it?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

what colour is the paint going to be

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Can you put me down for 3rd session tommorow please

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Chunks

Anyone going for the first session tomorrow morning?
    I've tried to get in touch with the warehouse crew via the contact page on the website but haven't gotten any reply.

Don't just want to turn up if the numbers are too low.

Contact page wouldnt work for me, as i tried to send it all it said was "google toolbar can fill out this for for you hit that auto fill button" thats it

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Chunks

I didn't even get that, it just went back to the contact page giving me the impression it was sent to em.

Warehouse...What's the story with numbers for each timeslot tomorrow?
    Thanks

have you any room left for the 4th session tomorrow?

if so can you put me plus 3 down for it?

thanks

Thats 4 bookings confirmed for the 4th session.
    Chunks wrote: »

I didn't even get that, it just went back to the contact page giving me the impression it was sent to em.

Warehouse...What's the story with numbers for each timeslot tomorrow?
    Thanks

Sorry for the delay in answering emails. We were all on site till now getting the place ready :)

All emails are now answered so if you still did not get a reply please email us at Info@airsoftreloaded.ie so we can find the issue.

As for slots available for tomorrow I can confirm that no session is fully booked out and all have a good few signed up.

Fyr.Fytr wrote:
    Can you put me down for 3rd session tommorow please

Al

Done and Confirmed

daz wrote:
    what colour is the paint going to be

Currently Urban Gray however we will be getting some graffiti artists in to give the place some flava!

Done and Confirmed

Cheers

Currently Urban Gray however we will be getting some graffiti artists in to give the place some flava!

Ill bring my black permanent marker.

Anto
    -l-
    Shaz
    -4-
    Eva

thanks lads looking forward to it!!:D

Great gaming today, could have stayed and played for ages but alas other commitments. Cant wait to go back

• Advertisement

Right my hangover isnt half as bad as i planned, anyone else up for 4th session today?

thansk lads for a great night last night.:D

great place you have there and i look forward to getting out again soon!!

oh and adam said he is starting to get the use of his legs back:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

i remember ages ago you said teams could put there logo up on the walls are you still doing this????

daz801 wrote: »
    i remember ages ago you said teams could put there logo up on the walls are you still doing this????

If the teams are using the site there is no problem with putting their logo up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

What's the Christmas season opening schedule? I'm going to try to get in over the holidays if I can, assuming you're open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭kiwi84000

NakedDex wrote: »
    What's the Christmas season opening schedule? I'm going to try to get in over the holidays if I can, assuming you're open.

There is more construction work going on over the next 2 days. Then its Christmas Once this is completed we will be back open to the public. We are open on the 27th and if enough want to book on the 26th I think I can convince the other partners to open the doors :).

We will remain open till the 31st and we will be doing the 1st two sessions on the day. Closed for the 1st and then open 7 days a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Whats the deal with the 29th? Do you need to book it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭kiwi84000

Yes please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

kiwi84000 wrote: »
    There is more construction work going on over the next 2 days. Then its Christmas Once this is completed we will be back open to the public. We are open on the 27th and if enough want to book on the 26th I think I can convince the other partners to open the doors :).

We will remain open till the 31st and we will be doing the 1st two sessions on the day. Closed for the 1st and then open 7 days a week.

Does that mean you are closed tomorrow? Please say no. Please say no. Please say no.......................................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

kiwi84000 wrote: »
    Yes please :)

Really? That might make it a little more difficult for the lads that'll be going between sites

Advertisement