Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

will there be blackout games with it being a warehouse and all?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

We will be providing matresses in reception for those who want to move in lol!!!

1.when can i move in and
    2. i know its probably not there but by any chance did you buy the old tato factory in coolock becuse if you did youd be right beside my grans and you would come to know me very well because you couldnt get me out of the place on sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

will there be blackout games with it being a warehouse and all?

Yes!! We mite aswell use what we have.

daz801 wrote: »
    1.when can i move in and
    2. i know its probably not there but by any chance did you buy the old tato factory in coolock becuse if you did youd be right beside my grans and you would come to know me very well because you couldnt get me out of the place on sunday

I wish I bought the old tayto factory, I was looking into it but the prices are astronomical (even for rent), that place would be mad.

You can move in when we open :-).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

I wish I bought the old tayto factory, I was looking into it but the prices are astronomical (even for rent), that place would be mad.

You can move in when we open :-).

That would have been even easier to get to for me... :p

Man i hope I can get to this place easily...

I'll be like barney from the simpsons at moes except i'll be irish and in a warehouse :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

i love the way everyone is excited, should be great

Then see how many come back after their first time, after being lashed outa it from 5 feet and have a ridic amount of grenades in their throat :D

No bang kills in cqb lads ;)

i love the way everyone is excited, should be great

Then see how many come back after their first time, after being lashed outa it from 5 feet and have a ridic amount of grenades in their throat :D

No bang kills in cqb lads ;)

Thats the point :D

Is there any kind of weapon restriction in CQB or can I use my M4?

You can use a rocket launcher if you like, as said there, the bang kill rule won't be used, either will that stupid ten foot rule. The only thing we will be saying is don't riddle someone close range to the head, other than that do what you want.

The only reason you wouldn't bring an M4 is because it may be a bit hard to swing around tight corners with such a weapon.

You can use a rocket launcher if you like, as said there, the bang kill rule won't be used, either will that stupid ten foot rule. The only thing we will be saying is don't riddle someone close range to the head, other than that do what you want.

The only reason you wouldn't bring an M4 is because it may be a bit hard to swing around tight corners with such a weapon.

Yeah... My M4 CASv might be ok but I have an mp5a4 too which I'll probably end up using most of the time

An mp5 would work wonders i'm sure, Im interested to see shotguns and hand guns being properly used for once.

Don't get me wrong now, Drogheda and Fingal are doing wonders in regards to building cqb areas outdoors (along with many other scenarios) but I think indoor is the way forward (for cqb anyway) and I think people are going to get inventive with thier choice of guns for that.

Tis going to be interesting, I'm getting bored of listening to it myself now, I just want the place open so I can riddle some people!!

• Advertisement

An mp5 would work wonders i'm sure, Im interested to see shotguns and hand guns being properly used for once.

Don't get me wrong now, Drogheda and Fingal are doing wonders in regards to building cqb areas outdoors (along with many other scenarios) but I think indoor is the way forward (for cqb anyway) and I think people are going to get inventive with thier choice of guns for that.

Tis going to be interesting, I'm getting bored of listening to it myself now, I just want the place open so I can riddle some people!!

Shall have to get a couple of extra mags for my glock so...

Just to make sure its clear, all aegs are welcome on site (subject to chrono outcome).

Yup, defo

Just to make sure its clear, all aegs are welcome on site (subject to chrono outcome).

Lol.. Will suck if someone uses a SAW

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

You better pray that Aidan doesnt finish my Aug, or you might just have a probem on your hands :P I know ricochets dont count but 2500 will hurt like hell! XD

We wore talking about that the other day actually, can you imagne the noise of like 50 people slaughtering bbs everywhere at close range. scary.

People are going to be leaving and suing us for mental trauma after 2 hours lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

We wore talking about that the other day actually, can you imagne the noise of like 50 people slaughtering bbs everywhere at close range. scary.

People are going to be leaving and suing us for mental trauma after 2 hours lol.

If the structures are made of like 10mm wood or any kind of metal sheeting...gah, this'll be noisy.

You should stick a couple of cameras in to record games... would be awesome...

Also.. Yeah... Stick in some surfaces that'll make loads of noise :p

What do you mean by surfaces?

Like what kind are you thinking of?

What do you mean by surfaces?

Like what kind are you thinking of?

Bit of sheet metal(corrugated iron, the wavy ****)
    Maybe tile.. but will probably break after a while
    Thinish wood as someone else said...

You know.. stuff that'll give a unique 'ping' or whatever...

• Advertisement

Ah yeah, don't worry about that sure it's sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

Ah yeah, don't worry about that sure it's sorted.
    so do you have any pictures of the sight or have the websight up yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

I can riddle some people!!

Dirty git

If I see anyone with a box mag at this im going to make sure a grenade accidently finds its way into their pocket haha :)

Thank god its semi auto only, or is it? I assume so if its cqb

Eh, no our website is still inder consturction I'm afraid, we also don't have pictures because we are trying to keep everything under wraps.

There will be elevated positions and what not so we were thinking about abolishing the semi auto rule. If it doesn't work out sure we can change it back.

Eh, no our website is still inder consturction I'm afraid, we also don't have pictures because we are trying to keep everything under wraps.

There will be elevated positions and what not so we were thinking about abolishing the semi auto rule. If it doesn't work out sure we can change it back.

cool.... I'm well looking forward to getting riddled with BBs in an indoor environment...

Is there game types and stuff? I'm not familar with CQB...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Thank god its semi auto only, or is it?

full autooooooooooooooo you wimp !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

if semi auto only im going to stay away from using assault rifles :d

its not be being a wimp, but cqp scenarios, in real world, are done in semi auto afaik.

Maybe Dex can shed some light as he has some proper experience in the matter.

But semi auto would allow for realism...full auto ive no problem,, but box mags would wreck it.

Close quarters is al lfast paced, team work, movement, picking targets, marking targets, within a split second.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

i'm not getting into a pissing contest of who has done what .
    this is still a game ,
    in the real world there time for simi and time for full auto as in airsoft
    what would you do if you have storm a room with 3 players with a gpmg and 2 aks ?

win the fire fight !!

Advertisement