Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Hmm he said to me some plexi googles and a neprene mas - balaclva was grand :confused:
    :0 I only have one battery :0

Yeah.. Well I wouldn't fancy playing in anything less than a full face mask.. I like my teeth... just need to avoid fogging problems with goggles thats all.. Is one battery not enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

For a Whole day playing - with my itchy finger - Not likely . I have two but I left one in fingal airsoft :(

For a Whole day playing - with my itchy finger - Not likely . I have two but I left one in fingal airsoft :(

Well I've only skirmished twice but only ever used one battery, and for my m4 that was the smaller of the two batteries I have...

TBH there's no reason anyone should have their finger mashed on the trigger in the warehouse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

I hope to see you guys on the 29th as well.

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    I hope to see you guys on the 29th as well.

Wahey the more the merrier... I should wear a name tag or something

• Advertisement

I'll be the total n00b running around with a UMP. It will only be my second time skirmishing (and first time with my own gun). :o

I'm looking forward to meeting you Doom as you sound very enthusiastic, but I look forward to meeting everyone else whose going too :D.

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    I'll be the total n00b running around with a UMP. It will only be my second time skirmishing (and first time with my own gun). :o

I'm looking forward to meeting you Doom as you sound very enthusiastic, but I look forward to meeting everyone else whose going too :D.

"Enthusiastic" Understatement of the century

Doomofman wrote: »
    "Enthusiastic" Understatement of the century

:D:D:D Well now I don't really know what to expect...I'm sure its going to be interesting though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Sharad wrote: »
    Hey guys, can I please book for the 2nd and 3rd session on the 29th? Have my own equipment but I will need a facemask.

Bump

And a happy christmas

Bump

And a happy christmas

Dude use the form on the website

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Lovley...
    So was gas working ok - no frezing valves or anything ?

i was out there on saturday and i used my glock 18 loads with no bother from any of the mags.....i keep the gas and mags in a warm place in the house for the whole day befroe i went out there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

Merry Christmass to you all :)

Make sure you use the webform on the site for bookings. I reply to those 1st. Speaking of which.....

29th still has a few places left.

Mesh is allowed as long as noone is using bio bb's.

We do have extra batteries onsite but I think were going to use em in the games so get in fast.

Make sure you use the webform on the site for bookings. I reply to those 1st. Speaking of which.....

We do have extra batteries onsite but I think were going to use em in the games so get in fast.

What do you think about mesh with a pair of those yellow glasses beneath em? It's just the fogging problems I had last time kinda took away from the enjoyment because I couldn't move much cause I couldn't see a thing

You could probably ban or at least not reccomend bio's seeing as it's in doors .

Will be going to Local airsoft distributor tommorow because eirsoft is closed, to get somebatterys so no bother .

If anybody need anything small picked up for monday I'll get it for yaz and yaz can gimme back the money on monday :D

Can't wait for monday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

do they usually let you know if they received a message from you?
    called there but no reply :o

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

I should be heading up from the orchard whenever they are finished up, with 2 people, just wondering what would the rental be for one session with bb's(3000's or whatever the standard is)

I should be heading up from the orchard whenever they are finished up, with 2 people, just wondering what would the rental be for one session with bb's(3000's or whatever the standard is)

10 Euro for rental as long as you stay and 10 euro for 3000 BB's

do they usually let you know if they received a message from you?
    called there but no reply :o

I will return all calls today.

Just got booked for the 2nd and the 3rd session. So who else will be going at that time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭mr anderson.

hello warehouse.is there places on sunday 28/12 4rth bookng,can you guys put 3 of us.thanks

• Advertisement

Just got booked for the 2nd and the 3rd session. So who else will be going at that time.

On what day?

The 29th forgot to mention that before

The 29th forgot to mention that before

I'll be there :D

Make sure you introduce yourself. I'm bringing a triple barreled shotgun for thread spammers:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Lads still cant use the form on the site, any chance of putting me down for monday 4th and 5th sessions, me + 1 cheers

Doomofspam ill see you there *winds hi-cap menacingly*

Make sure you introduce yourself. I'm bringing a triple barreled shotgun for thread spammers:D
    Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    Lads still cant use the form on the site, any chance of putting me down for monday 4th and 5th sessions, me + 1 cheers

Doomofspam ill see you there *winds hi-cap menacingly*

Oh Come on.. I keep this thread alive

No you dont you scare people away

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    No you dont you scare people away

No I don't.... People love me

Uh huh.........lets leave it at that shall we, you seem happy enough in your deluded world lol

• Advertisement

any space left for tommorow?

Advertisement