Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Went up tonight with 5 friends who have never played airsoft in ther life.

They had an absolute ball, they loved it. So much so, they got cocky, and surrounded and laid siege to a number of highly decorated ghosts :P

Thanks a million to Brian,Peter, Al and all the staff for accomodating us and extra kudos for staying open that little bit later

( thought session was 9-11)

The boys were thoroughly impressed with the site, the professionalism and how airsoft is actually played. They were also highly impressed with the way people took all their hits all the time. As one of them said

"If that was paintball id be going home raging about cheating bastards and be dreading being 100 euro out of pocket"

They will definitely be back again I'd say.

Thanks again, great site and I need to get out there more :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Went up tonight with 5 friends who have never played airsoft in ther life.

They had an absolute ball, they loved it. So much so, they got cocky, and surrounded and laid siege to a number of highly decorated ghosts :P

Thanks a million to Brian,Peter, Al and all the staff for accomodating us and extra kudos for staying open that little bit later

( thought session was 9-11)

The boys were thoroughly impressed with the site, the professionalism and how airsoft is actually played. They were also highly impressed with the way people took all their hits all the time. As one of them said

"If that was paintball id be going home raging about cheating bastards and be dreading being 100 euro out of pocket"

They will definitely be back again I'd say.

Thanks again, great site and I need to get out there more :D
    Couldnt agree more, the lad i brought with me was the same.

Oh doc, permission to gloat about killing you in the first 8 secs of a game?

grrrrr

For those wondering, I was on the ramp protecting a vip, the whistle goes, and im arranging mags on the ground.

The second i pop up i take two in the throat, and couldnt see anyone, marshall says " was that a rick-o-shay" then i saw a head pop out from down the other end of the warehouse....and i took my hit..

Gutted.....not even 10 seconds in....

grrrrr

For those wondering, I was on the ramp protecting a vip, the whistle goes, and im arranging mags on the ground.

The second i pop up i take two in the throat, and couldnt see anyone, marshall says " was that a rick-o-shay" then i saw a head pop out from down the other end of the warehouse....and i took my hit..

Gutted.....not even 10 seconds in....

Yep it was good, doc there all cosy getting set up, pop pop pop, freezes in disbelief, looks at me and just raises his hand, job done.

I got a good few hit on you today acrually, you had a habit of running into my firing line.

Was great games though, for the amount of new people we had out it was a great first time for them i think. They got a real taste for it, the intensity, different games, tactics, teamwork and most of all as doc has already said the honesty of the sport.

All going well i should be down there tommorow too, have some stuff to do so hopefully ill finish up early and pop down for a couple of games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

right who is heading up for the first session sat?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

still havent had chance to check out the sit, cars been in the garage the last while. hope to be there in a week

Skatedude wrote: »
    still havent had chance to check out the sit, cars been in the garage the last while. hope to be there in a week

where you living i can pick you up if its on my way

where you living i can pick you up if its on my way

I'd love to, but stuck on overtime this weekend, might try to get there on monday if there is a few going

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

good games today lads i enjoyed the army of two one and the rest of course:D

hope you enjoy the match!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Gents, being that I've yet to make it to this fine place I'm wondering if there'll be many out for the first/second sessions tomorrow? I'll be out that way anyway and I should be finishing what I'm at around 11ish so I might drop in for a sesh or two if there's numbers out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

We have bookings for that time so there shouldnt be an issue.

Hope to see you there Dex.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Last nights weather played against me, I'll be going nowhere today. Perhaps next weekend if I'm not too against playing with a hangover. I do have to get out there soon, especially now that I've amassed a few secret, special devices

is there anyone booked in for the first session tommorow on monday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭buzzymcg

Any booked in for the 6 o'clock session tomorrow?

I'll be out Wednesday night for evening session.

Mates cant get enough of it, so one of them brining his mates from work. Looking foward to it, might make Wednesday a regular thing.

I hear you have a badass membership offer

I'll be out Wednesday night for evening session.

Mates cant get enough of it, so one of them brining his mates from work. Looking foward to it, might make Wednesday a regular thing.

I hear you have a badass membership offer

Sounds like a good idea, but looks like im working in the point on wednesday, so cant repeat last weeks escapades, have fun doc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 -MAC-

Ye wednesday sounds like a plan hope its as good as last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Banana-rama

Hi,
    I've just been reading the start of the post and am interested to see if teh site is open yet? If it is, where is it, and have you got the website up and running?

CHeers...

doc what time on wed you go out

the 8-10 session.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

there will be a couple of ghosts there on wednesday evening too - hoping to have as much fun as last week

I'll be heading up for the third session this saturday is peops are intrested n going

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I should(hopefully) be there Wednesday evening too.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

id go but somone has me wh;)arehouse gun

Sounds like tomorrow is shaping up to be quite busy.

We closed up shop today to make some overdue changes and we are quite happy with how this has turned out.

Please arrive early tomorrow so that we can get the games going on time. I suggest arriving at 7-7:30 or even earlier. This will allow you to get kitted out and playing asap

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

Sorry I havent been down in a while lads , Have been out of school with a strep throat =(
    Will be hoping to get down as soon as I can .
    Any new happenings ?

Sorry I havent been down in a while lads , Have been out of school with a strep throat =(
    Will be hoping to get down as soon as I can .
    Any new happenings ?

Always

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Nemesis G.O.A

Is there a 8-10 session today?The website says 9-11.............

Its 8-10 website is a bit out of date, i was there last week, so its deffo 8-10

• Advertisement

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    Its 8-10 website is a bit out of date, i was there last week, so its deffo 8-10

Correct. I am having a little difficulty accessing the page to edit it. It will be corrected soon.

Advertisement