Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Nemesis G.O.A

Thanks for that,actually just bumped to Doc in Eirsoft too. See you there

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Thanks for that,actually just bumped to Doc in Eirsoft too. See you there

You met the fake doc, im the real doc :P The coffee boy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Another set of great games, cheers to all

The two noobs i brought with me loved it too.

I wasnt impressed how he let go all of our hostages :P

Yeah great games again.

Fastly becoming my favourite site, its just dead handy to get to, anytime you want you can go, service is friendly and welcoming. Everyone takes their hits and plays fair. Constant chronographing ( i got embarrased big time tonight with an AEG firing below 100 fps lol) and great marshalling.

Not to mention some very high quality game play that encourages...no no...forces, fast intense action.

And now its got even better with a frickin fantastic membership scheme, i wont spoil it, ill let the lads inform you, but it is well worth the money.

I'm expecting to get out minimum 2 nights a week.

So whose up for tomorrow?

Anyone tonight would have witnessed a proper doc roll, as in doc, rolling along a floor, epic....co incidently, you probably got a small taste of original docroll, blast belt isnt flattering at all :) can still run like a motha ****a though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Fastly becoming my favourite site, its just dead handy to get to, anytime you want you can go, service is friendly and welcoming. Everyone takes their hits and plays fair. Constant chronographing ( i got embarrased big time tonight with an AEG firing below 100 fps lol) and great marshalling.

I couldn't agree with you more. It's the easiest site to get to IMO and they're a very friendly bunch.
    And now its got even better with a frickin fantastic membership scheme, i wont spoil it, ill let the lads inform you, but it is well worth the money.

Is the membership scheme in place yet? As this might entice me to pop up sometime this week :D.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Nemesis G.O.A

Had my first game at The Warehouse last night,I entered a fairly healthy 35,and left feeling 90 and looking like I had a fever and the chicken pocks...............IT WAS GREAT!!!

The fastest,most intense gaming I've ever had,and I started playing in the early 90's!!! The 2 hrs flew by.

Great marshaling,great safety,innovative game play,fun and challenging scenarios,and loads of adrenaline fueled,nerve racking,blind corner turning organized mayhem.

Thanks to all the greens who took their hits,and sorry to all the people on my team I shot out of startled reaction :eek:

Doc,Doc and 8ball,see you next week............... lol,just watching the Matrix......... Neo going to get Morpheus,twin MP5ks........... remind you of anyone?;)

I was strolling by pennies the other day and noticed a very long trenchcoat for a few squid and thought " hmm, that with two mp5ks would be bad ass"

Needless to say im heading into pennies this weekend to get my " Yeah its not practical but ill look **** cool" loadout :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

I was strolling by pennies the other day and noticed a very long trenchcoat for a few squid and thought " hmm, that with two mp5ks would be bad ass"

Needless to say im heading into pennies this weekend to get my " Yeah its not practical but ill look **** cool" loadout :)

I have a trenchcoat and an MP5K and all my friends are yelling at me to buy a second one :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

and sorry to all the people on my team I shot out of startled reaction :p

glad to see im not the only one that does this:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

i have a trenchcoat too, but you really need to be wearing shades to pull it off, not a full face mask. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Great night tonight lads

Thanks to one and all

David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    I have a trenchcoat and an MP5K and all my friends are yelling at me to buy a second one :D.

How are ya gonna wear two trenchcoats? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

lads mark me in with ATF on 10am sun

There was games tonight?

And i was sitting here like a twat all day jsut for skins, which turned out to be rather muck besides ardal o hanlon

sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

so whats membersgip goiing to be. i remember one of the lads telling meat the get out and skirmish day but his face was full of burger king at the time so i couldnt really understand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

And i was sitting here like a twat all day jsut for skins,

you just cant sit there waiting for skins to come to you. you have to go to the spar and buy them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

i'm heading down for the third session tommorow, first time there, just need to re-build my p90 for it, also got a legal laser from eirsoft, could be fun indoors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

Just to let you all know we are opening up at 12pm today.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

cheers lads we had a great day today :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

daz801 wrote: »
    so whats membersgip goiing to be. i remember one of the lads telling meat the get out and skirmish day but his face was full of burger king at the time so i couldnt really understand

Member rates of 5 Euro per hour.
    Rental package of 9 Euro for you and 9 Euro each for those you bring (Once of payment for the day)
    3000 rounds for 9 Euro.
    Free entry to our monthly draw with prize value at 100+ Euro. (Full AEG or Pistol)
    Dogtags with your membership number and Alias.

This is 30 Euro per quarter or 100 Euro for the full year.

<3 the burgerking

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭mr anderson.

what time will it start on wednesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

Member rates of 5 Euro per hour.
    Rental package of 9 Euro for you and 9 Euro each for those you bring (Once of payment for the day)
    3000 rounds for 9 Euro.
    Free entry to our monthly draw with prize value at 100+ Euro. (Full AEG or Pistol)
    Dogtags with your membership number and Alias.

This is 30 Euro per quarter or 100 Euro for the full year.

<3 the burgerking

have to say thats a magic deal lads well done:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

some great games yesterday guys, had a blast, get it? get it? no? well kiwi did :D hopefully back soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Viper Squad 1

some great games yesterday guys

Ye it was good fun. And YES! you are Number 1 on my list. You ATF Riff Raff!!:cool:
    Marko:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

Ye it was good fun. And YES! you are Number 1 on my list. You ATF Riff Raff!!:cool:
    Marko:D

haha you thought i got you bad shoulda seen what the the revolving laucnher did in the last game, kiwi got one shell all to himself, on top of his list im sure :rolleyes: at least u get ur chance at revenge next week :p

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭airsoft tactics

Hi Everyone,
    I would like to organise some SWAT simulation games. Right now we have 3 guys from Russian team and 2 Irish guys, and marshals from Airsoft Reloaded told me they are interested in playing with us too. If you are interested please\make a booking for Saturday 31/01/09 at 20.00 p.m. at Airsoft Reloaded in Coolock.(tel .085 830 0955) If we can get 12-20 people together we can play some tactical games every saturday.
    Here are some scenarios:
    1.Assassination: A hit has been ordered on the vip and the boys in blue must protect him at all costs until the reinforcements arrive.... Or, will the terrorists reach their target?
    2.Bomb Squad: Terrorists have taken over a building and have planted bombs throughout, swat must enter the building, defuse all bombs and kill all remaining terrorists, but the clock is ticking.
    3.Pistol games
    4.Hostages saving: Terrorists have taken over a building and hostages. SWAT clearing the area and save hostages’ lives.
    5.Game using tactical light
    Any new ideas are welcome.
    We want to play these games with limited amount of BB’s
    Each player can get 90 for rifle (3x30 or all in one mag.) per single game
    Pistol (2x12)
    If you would like to be a part of this just send your opinion and make a call for booking. We will decide all together what games we want to play and how we can organise everything.

Hi Everyone,
    I would like to organise some SWAT simulation games. Right now we have 3 guys from Russian team and 2 Irish guys, and marshals from Airsoft Reloaded told me they are interested in playing with us too. If you are interested please\make a booking for Saturday 31/01/09 at 20.00 p.m. at Airsoft Reloaded in Coolock.(tel .085 830 0955) If we can get 12-20 people together we can play some tactical games every saturday.
    Here are some scenarios:
    1.Assassination: A hit has been ordered on the chief of police and the boys in blue must protect him at all costs until the reinforcements arrive.... Or, will the terrorists reach their target?
    2.Bomb Squad: Terrorists have taken over a building and have planted bombs throughout, swat must enter the building, defuse all bombs and kill all remaining terrorists, but the clock is ticking.
    3.Pistol games
    4.Hostages saving: Terrorists have taken over a building and hostages. SWAT clearing the area and save hostages’ lives.
    5.Game using tactical light
    Any new ideas are welcome.
    We want to play these games with limited amount of BB’s
    Each player can get 90 for rifle (3x30 or all in one mag.) per single game
    Pistol (2x12)
    If you would like to be a part of this just send your opinion and make a call for booking. We will decide all together what games we want to play and how we can organise everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭andy g

is there any age restrictions??thanks

18+

• Advertisement

Was actually going to ask the lads did they plan for some type of milsim in the warehouse.

I'll be interested, hopefully can make an appearance

Advertisement