Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Lee 303

Hi Everyone,
    I would like to organise some SWAT simulation games. Right now we have 3 guys from Russian team and 2 Irish guys, and marshals from Airsoft Reloaded told me they are interested in playing with us too. If you are interested please\make a booking for Saturday 31/01/09 at 20.00 p.m. at Airsoft Reloaded in Coolock.(tel .085 830 0955) If we can get 12-20 people together we can play some tactical games every saturday.
    Here are some scenarios:
    1.Assassination: A hit has been ordered on the chief of police and the boys in blue must protect him at all costs until the reinforcements arrive.... Or, will the terrorists reach their target?
    2.Bomb Squad: Terrorists have taken over a building and have planted bombs throughout, swat must enter the building, defuse all bombs and kill all remaining terrorists, but the clock is ticking.
    3.Pistol games
    4.Hostages saving: Terrorists have taken over a building and hostages. SWAT clearing the area and save hostages’ lives.
    5.Game using tactical light
    Any new ideas are welcome.
    We want to play these games with limited amount of BB’s
    Each player can get 90 for rifle (3x30 or all in one mag.) per single game
    Pistol (2x12)

now that sounds good, like the real stuff
    you have to pick your shots. not just spray and pray
    pistols forever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Viper Squad 1

at least u get ur chance at revenge next week :p

MMMuuuuhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaa!!!!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Hi Everyone,
    I would like to organise some SWAT simulation games. Right now we have 3 guys from Russian team and 2 Irish guys, and marshals from Airsoft Reloaded told me they are interested in playing with us too. If you are interested please\make a booking for Saturday 31/01/09 at 20.00 p.m. at Airsoft Reloaded in Coolock.(tel .085 830 0955) If we can get 12-20 people together we can play some tactical games every saturday.
    Here are some scenarios:
    1.Assassination: A hit has been ordered on the vip and the boys in blue must protect him at all costs until the reinforcements arrive.... Or, will the terrorists reach their target?
    2.Bomb Squad: Terrorists have taken over a building and have planted bombs throughout, swat must enter the building, defuse all bombs and kill all remaining terrorists, but the clock is ticking.
    3.Pistol games
    4.Hostages saving: Terrorists have taken over a building and hostages. SWAT clearing the area and save hostages’ lives.
    5.Game using tactical light
    Any new ideas are welcome.
    We want to play these games with limited amount of BB’s
    Each player can get 90 for rifle (3x30 or all in one mag.) per single game
    Pistol (2x12)
    If you would like to be a part of this just send your opinion and make a call for booking. We will decide all together what games we want to play and how we can organise everything.

would you need to have a full sawt load out and guns or could you use any gear and guns?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Just want to drop a quick word about tonight.

Overall enjoyed myself, games were good as usual was pretty packed and made for some intense games.

I think again he staff at the Warehouse showed their professionalism and zero tolerance for messing. You really know what a place is going to be like when adversity strikes. And I thought it was dealt with proffesionally and effectively.

I'd also like to send my utmost apologies to Brian,Al and peter and the rest of the staff, and also the players present. For completely losing the run of myself and creating an awfully awkward situation. Thankfully I stopped myself before I did anything really stupid.

Look foward to next session :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Nemesis G.O.A

Fair play to all the marshals for keeping it together last night,know it can't have been easy,you did a great job.

See you Saturday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

3 of us will be down to you for the 5.30 session.

can't wait, its been weeks since i shot anythings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Stay out of my college :p

3 of us will be down to you for the 5.30 session.

can't wait, its been weeks since i shot anythings.

might pop down myself

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭heyjay14

Id love to do something like this but im only 17:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭ACW

Can't do the date and time but am up for this when ever my shift cycle frees me from its evil clutches.

Milsim = the way real men play.
    (disclaimer - I have been owned by female airsoft hobbiests during milsims, upon inspection, they were real women)

• Advertisement

Wouldnt mind heading for a skirmish, but just gave blood so i cant.

Doc no more fighting/hissey fits :p

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Chunks

Guys,
    Itching to get back out. I haven't had a chance since the first public day before Christmas. I've had everything charged, cleaned and tightened since then but haven't had a free second to myself. Who ever said self employment was easy deserves a ro-sham-bo!

Hoping to get out as soon as possible!
    Keep up the good work guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

Full membership details:

Airsoft Reloaded are now offering membership, Speak to a Marshall about becoming a member of Ireland’s premier airsoft site.

Warehouse membership prices:

€30 for 3 months
    €100 for the year

Warehouse membership includes:

Entry fee drops to €5 an hour, that’s 8 hours here (six hours play) for only €30

10% discount on bbs.

10% discount on rental package.

Free entry into monthly draws, prizes will include: A full AEG, GBB pistol, a full set of camo & tactical vest and much, much more (All prizes provided by Eiresoft).

Dogtags with your name and membership number on them.

Sporadic free entries.

Full membership details:

Airsoft Reloaded are now offering membership, Speak to a Marshall about becoming a member of Ireland’s premier airsoft site.

€30 for 3 months
    €100 for the year

Entry fee drops to €5 an hour, that’s 8 hours here (six hours play) for only €30

10% discount on bbs.

Free entry into monthly draws, prizes will include: A full AEG, GBB pistol, a full set of camo & tactical vest and much, much more.

Sporadic free entries.

Great deal, think i may just go for it, since as im pretty much unemployed now.

Do you have to pay cash in person yea or are you setting up other facilities. Paypal subscritpion service would be good idea, so it auto renews etc

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    Great deal, think i may just go for it, since as im pretty much unemployed now.

Do you have to pay cash in person yea or are you setting up other facilities. Paypal subscritpion service would be good idea, so it auto renews etc

We are setting those options up but they are a while away, its just cash in person for now!

Hi guys,

Here are our revised opening hours,

Monday is by bookings only (must be 15 or more)

Tue - Fri:

Doors open at 17:00, Missions start at 17:30 and end at 19:30.
    Second mission starts 20:00 and end at 22:00.

Sat, Sun and Bank holidays:

Doors open at 12:00, Missions start at 12:30 and end at 14:30.
    Second mission starts at 15:00 and ends at 17:00.
    Third mission starts at 17:30 and ends at 19:30.
    Last mission starts at 20:00 and ends at 22:00.

PLEASE PLEASE be here early as late comers can cause delays in gameplay and you may not get your full two hours!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Mutt McL

:DIll be there plus four for this sounds good:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Mutt McL

would like to book me plus for for the swat session on staurday please ..
    was having problems doing it on the warehouse site

Cheers

Mutt

Hi guys,

Here are our revised opening hours,

Monday is by bookings only (must be 15 or more)

Tue - Fri:

Doors open at 17:00, Missions start at 17:30 and end at 19:30.
    Second mission starts 20:00 and end at 22:00.

Sat, Sun and Bank holidays:

Doors open at 12:00, Missions start at 12:30 and end at 14:30.
    Second mission starts at 15:00 and ends at 17:00.
    Third mission starts at 17:30 and ends at 19:30.
    Last mission starts at 20:00 and ends at 22:00.

PLEASE PLEASE be here early as late comers can cause delays in gameplay and you may not get your full two hours!

Good on yas lads, take a break for god sake you work too hard, you deserve a few days off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭airsoft tactics

Time to join us

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭airsoft tactics

Time to join us!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Time to join us!

cool...makes me want to join lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Are the pistols a must have? As mine has decided to die on me. I'll be bringing it in to eirsoft tomorrow and hopefully the lads can get it sorted.

If you don't need the pistol or I can get it working by then then yeah I'm in, I'll need some good tactics for PR3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Nemesis G.O.A

Can you book me in for Saturday please,17.30 and 20.00 sessions,can't get through on the phone for some reason.
    Thanks

Can you book me in for Saturday please,17.30 and 20.00 sessions,can't get through on the phone for some reason.
    Thanks

Last session on Saturday is looking to be the Swat simulation games. Disregard my statement if you already knew. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Cheers for the games last night lads. Had great fun despite being killed more last night than I had been all of last year. Takes a bit of getting used to.

See yez soon.

Hi guys, we have had to rethink our membership deal as it was actually costing us money. Our new membership offer differs slightly, new membership offer includes a 7% discount on anything in Eiresoft and is €150 for the year or €50 for 3 months.
    €50 for 3 months
    €150 for the year

10% discount on bbs.

Free entry into monthly draws, prizes will include: A full AEG, GBB pistol, a full set of camo & tactical vest and much, much more (All prizes provided by Eiresoft).

Sporadic free entries and a 7% discount on anything in Eiresoft.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

NOOOOOO...I just spent €215 in Eirsoft today and I was planning on paying for membership tomorrow. Oh well....
    (I still think it's a great deal and I'll still be joining.)

I'm helping my friend move house over the weekend so I can't put myself down for the SWAT training for definite, but what are the numbers shaping up like? Do you think there will be places for walk-ons?

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    NOOOOOO...I just spent €215 in Eirsoft today and I was planning on paying for membership tomorrow. Oh well....
    (I still think it's a great deal and I'll still be joining.)

I'm helping my friend move house over the weekend so I can't put myself down for the SWAT training for definite, but what are the numbers shaping up like? Do you think there will be places for walk-ons?

I couldn't say one way or the other to be honest man!

• Advertisement

I couldn't say one way or the other to be honest man!

Sent you an email there half an hour ago to book myself in for the milsim, is that ok or am i too late, well hopefully see you later then

Advertisement