Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    Sent you an email there half an hour ago to book myself in for the milsim, is that ok or am i too late, well hopefully see you later then

Booked out man. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Booked out man. Sorry.

No worries, stupid roster only coming out on a friday cripples me, ah well, should be down during the week anyway.

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    No worries, stupid roster only coming out on a friday cripples me, ah well, should be down during the week anyway.

OOOOOh. We organized this with an outside team, it was done by their roster, not ours!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

OOOOOh. We organized this with an outside team, it was done by their roster, not ours!

Sorry bad phrasing on my part, ment my work roster, didnt want to book a place until i was certain i was off work, my fault not yours lads sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

lads iv been trying to ring you to book in for the first session today but couldnt get you is your phone down?

i sent an email from your web site for 6 places for todays first session.

are there six places available, i dont wanna drive all the way out and get turned away!

• Advertisement

lads iv been trying to ring you to book in for the first session today but couldnt get you is your phone down?

i sent an email from your web site for 6 places for todays first session.

are there six places available, i dont wanna drive all the way out and get turned away!

Yes there are spaces available

Yes there are spaces available

cool see you at 12 so there is 6 of us and two newbies that will need rentals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Nemesis G.O.A

Lads,the Milsim last night,blinding.

Made a nice change to have to consider every shot instead of going suppressive fire full auto on everything,I really hope you make it a regular thing.

Thanks to the marshals and organizers for putting the time and effort in to make the night so much fun.

Sorry for keeping you at the end :o

No worries man, that was a great craic, I really enjoyed it myself.

It was funny when I was threatening the hostage and you backed off.

Go terrorists ha ha.

We are going to do it on the regular, just have to figure out what day now!

Actually,I was the one who wouldn't back off and forced you to kill the hostage :eek: .......... One's an acceptable loss :D

I think time limits and only 1 life per game would really put the presure on.

Sorry about the point blank head shots ;)

• Advertisement

Oh yeah, thats rite.

Well I held your team off for twenty minutes by threatening the hostage.

I'm sorry about the neck shots man.

Very well played, you held us at the door for like five minutes or something.

We kicked your ass in the turn around game though.

Great fun!

I think time limits and only 1 life per game would really put the presure on.

We wore thinking that single lives would be a better idea, I don't know about time limits though, maybe if the bomb was in play though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

whats your rules re face protection? is it full face masks only?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Raging i missed the milsim, sitting on bondi beach with a load of birds bitching it was ****e...rage i missed it.

Will be down wednesday for evening session as usual, you can book me in now :) along with every wednesday ;)

Craigsy wrote: »
    whats your rules re face protection? is it full face masks only?

We only rent full face masks and we seriously advise wearing some, if you don't have any you can play without it but be warned that people have lost teeth in here and a lot of people have had nasty scars on their faces!

Alright cheers, usually just wear a shemagh but i think i'll invest in a full mask, gotta keep my dashing looks intact, :D

Alright cheers, usually just wear a shemagh but i think i'll invest in a full mask, gotta keep my dashing looks intact, :D

id strongly recommend it.......the amount of head shots you receive is unreal!!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭airsoft tactics

07/02/2009 saturday 19.30 p.m. we would like to organise SWAT simulation games !!!! First game will start at 20.00 p.m. Do not be late! Guys please bring torches with you. Call for info 085 830 0955.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

Hey lads at the Warehouse,
    Any room left for saturday ? Want to try and make it down for a couple of sessions ( health and weather permitting) - Has been too long since i've shot someone :)

Count me in for the SWAt milsim game saturday.

I'm not taking no for an anwser :)

• Advertisement

Count me in for the SWAt milsim game saturday.

I'm not taking no for an anwser :)

Sir................... Yes sir!

How's it looking for tonight?

How's it looking for tonight?

yeah im tempted to get out for a shoot myself

I havn't checked the booking sheet myself. We are normally ok on a Tuesday though. Sure we have games to suit small or large numbers.

snowing again, took me 3 hours to get home last night, more then likely ownt be able to gt out tonight : /

Hopefully will be able to belt out tomorrow for my usual, granted the traffic isnt bedlam again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

snowing again, took me 3 hours to get home last night, more then likely ownt be able to gt out tonight : /

Hopefully will be able to belt out tomorrow for my usual, granted the traffic isnt bedlam again

might barrel out tommor with ya doc ring ya in shop and make arrangements might even collect ya if its snowing:cool:

Just to let all of our regulars know, Bert, Peter and myself will be attending Phoenix rising on the 4th of April.

The Warehouse will still be open though, Gemma will be manning the armoury accompanied by Yates and tony doing marshalling and maybe two other guys.

For all those who can't go a weekend without their cqb fix (we won't foresake you).

Tried ringing a few times but couldn't get through. If there's space can you put me down for Saturday. Dying to have a few sessions to try out the new P90.

Cheers.
    Con

Tried ringing a few times but couldn't get through. If there's space can you put me down for Saturday. Dying to have a few sessions to try out the new P90.

Cheers.
    Con

What time?

• Advertisement

Stick me in for the first 2 sessions anyway. Cheers. BTW do you have changing facilities on site?

Advertisement