Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Close quarters is al lfast paced, team work, movement, picking targets, marking targets, within a split second.

Nah were just that good that we don't need a hose when going round close corners :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

haha i was getting into a pissing contest, but i just know some people have experience of airsoft cqb indoor sites abroad too, and be interesting to hear some views.

I have this horrible nightmare about mp5 with drum mags.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

TBH I think full auto should be allowed but I don't think box mags should be allowed... Hi caps are fine because at least you still have to wind them every now and then... personally.. I'll pretty much always play with mid caps... gives a slightly more realistic experience... so if I go full atuo i'll have to reload shortly after

yeah. Well i dont think we should derail the thread into box mag talk, which is all over the shop lately.

lets just keep up with the verbal assault on the owners until they tell us where and when :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

agreed

• Advertisement

yeah. Well i dont think we should derail the thread into box mag talk, which is all over the shop lately.

lets just keep up with the verbal assault on the owners until they tell us where and when :)

near the M1 and M50 and close to xmas :p

I'm still hoping for santry

maybe they have a really big suprise, like that new **** off airport terminal is actually an airsoft site, jesus how class would that be, rent an airport for 24 hours for a game lol :)

maybe they have a really big suprise, like that new **** off airport terminal is actually an airsoft site, jesus how class would that be, rent an airport for 24 hours for a game lol :)

That would be sick...

So are we gonna have different game types in this place? Like defusal and hostage rescue or is it just elimination or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Maybe a poll to determine if we should have drum mags..

That seems like the fair way, well if the site ops are undecided

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

whydave wrote: »
    i'm not getting into a pissing contest of who has done what .
    this is still a game ,
    in the real world there time for simi and time for full auto as in airsoft
    what would you do if you have storm a room with 3 players with a gpmg and 2 aks ?

win the fire fight !!

Flank to a window, explosives, mousehole, through the roof, grenades, flashbangs alternative entry point. Anything except direct entry. No point in wasting bodies just because you can go cyclic. If there is only one entry/exit point through a doorway, board it up and post a sentry detail until you're ready. Scuttle the room in your own time.
    There's a time and a place for auto. While I wouldn't consider FIBUA the place for it, I haven't seen the floorplan of this place yet to offer an opinion one way or the other. Personally, I'll be modifying a rifle have semi and 3-round burst only for the purposes of playing in this facility. There are several CQB tactical doctrines you could employ, but I doubt we'll be seeing many people actually bothering to use them beyond the first burst of rounds recieved, which is usually around the time people go cyclic.
    As long as people realise this little fact about airsoft CQB: It hurts. Take your rifle and lock a mag in, now spray an auto burst at your own leg. If you're not willing to do that, stay semi. Don't dish out what you can't deal with, because that is the type of experience you can expect.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

Thanks for that all, as said we will be flexable to what you want, we are a new thing and as such we want to try all avenues of enjoyment of the sport.

If full auto is too much for some people then fine, you have to remember that these rules sometimes anoy us all, if it wrecks the realism (which I can't see happening) then we will maybe reconsider.

We will be hosting several game modes, all will be properly timed to add to the realism, e.g you have 30 minutes to evac the vip, if not done in that time you lose the ability to evac the vip and you must go to plan b, but whats plan b?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

e.g you have 30 minutes to evac the vip, if not done in that time you lose the ability to evac the vip and you must go to plan b, but whats plan b?

The plot to a Stephen Segal movie

Thanks for that all, as said we will be flexable to what you want, we are a new thing and as such we want to try all avenues of enjoyment of the sport.

If full auto is too much for some people then fine, you have to remember that these rules sometimes anoy us all, if it wrecks the realism (which I can't see happening) then we will maybe reconsider.

We will be hosting several game modes, all will be properly timed to add to the realism, e.g you have 30 minutes to evac the vip, if not done in that time you lose the ability to evac the vip and you must go to plan b, but whats plan b?

Cake

Plan B is cake...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Plan B for evacing a VIP is hand him a pistol and let him run ahead. Rolling retreat for the PSD while he/she scarpers at full sprint.

The alternative plan b is leave the sod and get out of dodge...

LOL, I like the cake idea, I was thinking that the cts loose the ability to respawn and the terrorists get 10 minutes or so to kill them all or something like that but sure you could do anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

I love that xD

would turn into a game of hide and go seek, Terrorists have to clear rooms, While Cts Would probably hid or ambush using guriall warfare...Sounds ace =P

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

I dont mind drum mags. Imagine a game where you have only 200 bb`s.
    MMm you kill 1 or 2 and you fu&$.

We will be doing such a game, you start with a small amount and we can make the armoury available for that scenario, (THATS RITE, we will have a dedicated armoury)!

We will be doing such a game, you start with a small amount and we can make the armoury available for that scenario, (THATS RITE, we will have a dedicated armoury)!

What do you mean dedicated armoury?

In the game area there will be a place (armoury) that you can go to mid-game and buy ammo.

Do you like that idea?

• Advertisement

We wore also thinking of renting out urban camo for people with none, just to keep the effect as real as possable, what do you guys think?

It would fit me. Then i wouldnt have to bring mine on train.

Cool, can everyone post an opinion on this please as we won't be doing it unless people agree, because it will cost a lot of money to buy all that camo gear.

Thanks Private. lol

P.S

Can you post if you like the armoury idea?

It`s brilliant. I like it.
    And how about Hidden amo. Like small bags of bb`s in a corner.
    Like for a pistol game you start with one mag. and if you are lucky you find treasure. If not use armoury.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

If said armory is in play, fight to control it?
    Duno how it could be applied to a game type though, but would be different.

Great, well its nice to know you guys are open minded.

The armoury wouldn't really be in the play area, I was just saying it could be used (for certain scenarios).

What do you guys think of renting camo?

I just got an idea, you could do it so both teams get a limited amount of ammo and the team that controls the armoury can buy ammo (obviously the other one can't) or something like that I don't know!

I would go for limited purchase amount per game. yes taking control of armory not good. But if it is as re spawn place aswell i think it might work better

All could be done, the armoury will be there but as to wether it will be playable I don't know yet.

• Advertisement

Well We play for fun cuz we love and to improve Airsoft. So with every game we play we can change it so everyone is happy.

Advertisement