Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

mafiaboy wrote: »
    thats not i heard i was told that they where teamed up with the hawks and not allowed to attack due to there rules and thats what WE DO.... attack, flood, clear and keep clear.

Everyone was told not to attack, IT WAS THE STRATEGY THAT WON THE GAME!

We used "what you do" against you, I knew that ATF couldn' help but attack so I went defence. And lads, the old "attack, flood, clear and keep clear" didn't work to well cause you couldn't break our line!!!!!!!

LOL. Tease!!

Keep it on topic lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Aron-The Hitman

the boyz toyz store in Stephens green has the atc 2000 and atc 3000, saw em last week in the front window

Hiya Guys,

I know it is off topic but BoysToys have closed in Stephen's Green SC about 5 weeks, just after christmas:D
    They moved back to up to Kart City in santry:P.

Anyway it was great marshaling today got a great overview now of where to go etc:P Not like I already didn't Know

Bring on AON - ALL HELL IS GONNA BREAK LOOSE!!!:cool:

Hiya Guys,

I know it is off topic but BoysToys have closed in Stephen's Green SC about 5 weeks, just after christmas:D
    They moved back to up to Kart City in santry:P.

Anyway it was great marshaling today got a great overview now of where to go etc:P Not like I already didn't Know

Bring on AON - ALL HELL IS GONNA BREAK LOOSE!!!:cool:

Its gonna be fun alright, are you coming up tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭A.O.N

Good team games tonight lads.

Well done to all, everyone took to the tactics quickly and very well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

hows it going lads alright for wed as per usuall yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

Everyone was told not to attack, IT WAS THE STRATEGY THAT WON THE GAME!

We used "what you do" against you, I knew that ATF couldn' help but attack so I went defence. And lads, the old "attack, flood, clear and keep clear" didn't work to well cause you couldn't break our line!!!!!!!

LOL. Tease!!

yeah you had a great strategy alright break up the team so you had some ATF on your side as well, the only ATF captured that night was by ATF :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Wednesday again for me gents, I'll be there with bells on.

Maybe not friday this week again though, those ATF lads always seem to have an excuse :-P

johnboyire wrote: »
    yeah you had a great strategy alright break up the team so you had some ATF on your side as well, the only ATF captured that night was by ATF :p

Come on man, its only a game show!

Sure A.O.N have already given the challenge to your team captain, so whenever your ready just bring it!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Stick me in for Wednesday

For the first time ill be using the same gun two weeks in a row :O

Looking foward to it see you then

• Advertisement

Stick me in for Wednesday

For the first time ill be using the same gun two weeks in a row :O

Looking foward to it see you then

Sound Doc, see you then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ghostwarrior

Hi all,here are the rest of the vids from wednesday,the first and last are the ones I put up the other day,the rest are new,and should be in order :)

Sorry about the copious floor footage,it's the way I play,and I just can't be bothered cutting it all out,might try helmet cam next time :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkwCbPc1_i0&feature=channel_page

Enjoy

about one minute into this is a fantastic display of hand signals by me if i do say so my self...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Nemesis G.O.A

about one minute into this is a fantastic display of hand signals by me if i do say so my self...

Yeh, ment to ask you WTF you were saying...............:confused:;)

Watching people using hand signals in The Warehouse can be funny sometimes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 the devilsace

Whats teh craic lads i just wanna say what an epic night thanks again lads and for the real reason im on other than to sa thanks for an epic nght is to tell every 1 how i schooled DOC in how not to turn your back on a door

It started by a rambo run by brian and to of the ghosts coming towards me i ducked out of the way as he shot at me then i got it into my head just to run at him so i took him out as i was half way up the alley i turned to find danny in a cornor so i shot him and continued on runnig took the left in towards the complex and came across DOC and brian and some other fella haven a leisurely chat so i shot DOC in the back then proceeded to take out the other 2 not knowing the 1 of them was brian then i cleared all the rooms and that was the game it was emence.

p.s sorry to mousey for hitting him with the door and then proceeding to shoot him wile on the ground i didn know he sprained his wrist but i did see his runner fly through the air at 1 point :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Whats teh craic lads i just wanna say what an epic night thanks again lads and for the real reason im on other than to sa thanks for an epic nght is to tell every 1 how i schooled DOC in how not to turn your back on a door

It started by a rambo run by brian and to of the ghosts coming towards me i ducked out of the way as he shot at me then i got it into my head just to run at him so i took him out as i was half way up the alley i turned to find danny in a cornor so i shot him and continued on runnig took the left in towards the complex and came across DOC and brian and some other fella haven a leisurely chat so i shot DOC in the back then proceeded to take out the other 2 not knowing the 1 of them was brian then i cleared all the rooms and that was the game it was emence.

p.s sorry to mousey for hitting him with the door and then proceeding to shoot him wile on the ground i didn know he sprained his wrist but i did see his runner fly through the air at 1 point :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p

Your filth :P

We took out Brian and were like " **** we got you before you cleared it right" and then i just felt pain in my arse :/

Great night tonight lads, good games, great marshalling and good spirits :) aggro free for once hehe :D

Had a rather cool moment myself, was running around with just my 1911 45 colt for a few games, and I turned one corner to see a guy aiming at me and i just single shot his face, to see his whole head kinda shoot back, and then he dropped to his knees, it looked ****ing weird, continued passed him to take out two guys, single shot in the head, that pistol just doesnt like anything but heads shots :D

See yall Sunday :)

I'll get you back Acey :P

Great night lads.Uploading the 3 vids from last night now b4 I go to work,just look up under my name from the last lot.Nice shot of my lens smashing........:mad:

Sorry for the bad language in some parts...............but listen for the reaction when I lobed the grenade.............:D

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Magzire

hi folks, this warehouse sounds awesome.never played any of the these airsoft games before but i did purphase a AEG last year but never got time to go to one of these events. its time to test it out :D.
    so what do i have to do to get a game? do i have to sign up in advance?
    btw is my rocket launcher allowed?:pac::pac::p

Magzire wrote: »
    hi folks, this warehouse sounds awesome.never played any of the these airsoft games before but i did purphase a AEG last year but never got time to go to one of these events. its time to test it out :D.
    so what do i have to do to get a game? do i have to sign up in advance?
    btw is my rocket launcher allowed?:pac::pac::p

If its legal then its allowed.

We would always say book to avoid disapointment.

Just call 0858300955 or email info(at)airsoftreloaded.ie.

Looking forward to seeing you here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

I had a great night last night. Thanks to everyone who was there. I could not believe my suicide charge in the 3rd or 4th game worked. 3 rooms, about 8 guys and I cleared the lot. I think it had a lot to with luck and something to do with the WTF-are-you-doing-here factor.

• Advertisement

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    I had a great night last night. Thanks to everyone who was there. I could not believe my suicide charge in the 3rd or 4th game worked. 3 rooms, about 8 guys and I cleared the lot. I think it had a lot to with luck and something to do with the WTF-are-you-doing-here factor.

The old shock factor can work for you in here sometimes!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

lads how are you fixed for a game at 8 tonight?

lads how are you fixed for a game at 8 tonight?

We have a few in man, you popping up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

yeah should be good for it might be a few minutes late.

yeah should be good for it might be a few minutes late.

Sound boss, see you then!

Two up so far,I'll post the links to the others ASAP,or you can just find them your self.:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBeq7jIO3YI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXMKKjjoC0w

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ghostwarrior

Nice Vids danny, but watch the language yeah? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Nice vids, some epic aggro at superman 3 mins into the second one. Love it :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

what language you giving out about?

• Advertisement

what language you giving out about?

+1

Advertisement