Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Id prefer black bdu's to urban cammo but its not a huge problem. im easy eighter way and itll be a good service until i can buy my own stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

lads loving the armoury idea and the idea of renting urban camo or black bdu's

you could even have one team in black and one in urban camo!

i cant wait for this place to open lads.......hurry up will ya:D

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

My preference would be black BDU's rather than urban camo, keeping the SWAT feel although that's just my preference

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

i have black and urban camo

TBh, i picked up a decent set of urban camo for 40 euro

You could jsut save yourself the hassle and let people but it themsleves.

Black and urban camo is in absolute abundance around, not like its gold dust.

Black and urban camo is in absolute abundance around, not like its gold dust.

Quite true and I am sure that if you order in bulk you could get quite a large discount

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

Thanks for the input guys, its not the first off price that is bothering us really, its the constant need to wash and dry them after every wear.

We will be using disinfectant on our masks after every use aswell.

For every gun in use there will be a spare battery in the office waiting.

We really are going all out here.

P.S

Do you think we should go ahead with renting the camo?

Well I really like the idea and I would like to see it go ahead, but you are the ones paying for it.

It would be great for visitors to come on site and be able to get completely kitted out but is it worth the expense, I'm not sure.

Thats the question, what we are afraid of is people coming for the first time and not really getting the feel for airsoft. We think that having full gear on you would avert that.

I know we all started with nothing but it would be a nice way of pushing the noobs in there ya know!

Thats the question, what we are afraid of is people coming for the first time and not really getting the feel for airsoft. We think that having full gear on you would avert that.

I know we all started with nothing but it would be a nice way of pushing the noobs in there ya know!

Well I think giving them a gun and tac vest would be enough and as soon as they are under fire they will start getting the feel for it fast or they will get riddled! :p

But if you feel like you can afford the expense then go for it!

Really man, thanks for all the input there.

• Advertisement

Really man, thanks for all the input there.

No problem, sure that's what web design class is for, isn't it....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

The ability to rent vests etc is definitely a plus in my opinion. All to often i've tried to convince friends to come airsofting, with me even offering to loan them one of my own AEGs and they still don't like the prospect of showing up with no kit, seeing as virtually everybody else does.
    I'd say it's quite intimidating showing up wearing just jeans and a hoody, so if there was the option of renting the gear onsite, you'd definitely coax more people into coming than normally would.
    Who's going to go to a Star Wars convention in a t-shirt and jeans if everyone else is dressed up? (well not me, ever, but you get what i mean :) )

Steve

The ability to rent vests etc is definitely a plus in my opinion. All to often i've tried to convince friends to come airsofting, with me even offering to loan them one of my own AEGs and they still don't like the prospect of showing up with no kit, seeing as virtually everybody else does.
    I'd say it's quite intimidating showing up wearing just jeans and a hoody, so if there was the option of renting the gear onsite, you'd definitely coax more people into coming than normally would.
    Who's going to go to a Star Wars convention in a t-shirt and jeans if everyone else is dressed up? (well not me, ever, but you get what i mean :) )

Steve

Very true, I had forgotten about this, i would convince more of my friends to come along if everything was available. Although it would have to be at a cheap enough price because they are tight g*ts, you know the sort that hang their tea bags on the washing line, and put a fork in the sugar bowl:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ironmike

Go for black sas or swat look for one team and urban camo for the other .Use a little smoke etc.
    Renting kit would being extra players

Retning gear would bring me till i cash in my emergency tax and stock up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

I wont need to rent gear myself but it's defo a good idea... Would save people running about in their pjs or whatever :p and being able to buy ammo would be a great addition... you should get a vending machine or something like that...

Well we just wanted to let you all know that the location will be posted on Friday afternoon around 5pm.

In honor of this we would like to make a little competition. The person that gets the closest will be on the official guest list for the red carpet play test :)

Anyone that already knows will be excluded from this as they will be invited for keeping it a secret for so long..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Well we just wanted to let you all know that the location will be posted on Friday afternoon around 5pm.

In honor of this we would like to make a little competition. The person that gets the closest will be on the official guest list for the red carpet play test :)

Anyone that already knows will be excluded from this as they will be invited for keeping it a secret for so long..

cant wait!!!

when will it be open then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Cool. Great idea. But thats me f*&%ed so. I don't know Dublin at all:D

Haha *opens google earth*

I reckon I know what area it's in.. now to find possible buildings

• Advertisement

warehousedu0.jpg

I reckon its one of the buildings in the red marked area :D

Am I in anyway close?

Do we just say here or in a pm?

Also is there any other way to get onto the guest list for this fancy first game? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

well im guessing in one of warehouses in santry
    i could just get my uncle whos a guard out that way to find out!!!!
    or would that be cheating!!!!:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

Doomofman its not there:D

private.G wrote: »
    Doomofman its not there:D

How you know?

Id say it one of the many industrial estates in the dublin airport area

So is it

Harristown?
    Airport industrial estate?
    Airways industrial estate?

The old ramp city?

ehhhhh pass?

I know where it is 127 bus stops 100m from it

Whats the point in posting aerial photos???

That could be any warehouse in any part of the country, they all look the same to me

• Advertisement

well Its for the Warehouse he will know. I hope:D

Advertisement