Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Yeah I like that game!

and the single shot only made it all the better!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

and the single shot only made it all the better!!!

I didn't particularly enjoy that game. What with you shooting me in places that just shouldn't be shot :eek:

My wife may want words with you btw :mad:

G-spec wrote: »
    I didn't particularly enjoy that game. What with you shooting me in places that just shouldn't be shot :eek:

My wife may want words with you btw :mad:

ah sorry man i really felt bad when you went down.......im sure you will get me back:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Never made it down to you guys on Saturday, been sick all weekend. Are there any open spaces on Wednesday evening? I might have time to pop down then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Never made it down to you guys on Saturday, been sick all weekend. Are there any open spaces on Wednesday evening? I might have time to pop down then.

Your best bet is to come down for the 5 o'clock session on the Wednesday!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ghostwarrior

Great Games tonight lads.

Brian, you need to add that alarm, just to see what happens :)

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

be up tomorrow for 5, 2 of us again.

trig740 wrote: »
    be up tomorrow for 5, 2 of us again.

Looking forward to it boss!

Great Games tonight lads.

Brian, you need to add that alarm, just to see what happens :)

The only problem I see with the idea is that when you are there (and defending the geny room) the game will end ten seconds after the whistle!

Never leave a switch near Johnny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ghostwarrior

DoNotPushButton.gif

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 the devilsace

is there any 1 booked in for tonight

is there any 1 booked in for tonight

We have a fair few in here man yeah!

DoNotPushButton.gif

:D

Excellent! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 MacAttack 1

Hi guy's Gary, Richie and myself will be up tomorrow evening if there is room and may i take this opportinuity to congradulate Darren for shooting Gary in the nut's last sunday pity i was not there to see it but the boy was not himself this week in work. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 MacAttack 1

ah sorry man i really felt bad when you went down.......im sure you will get me back:rolleyes:
    Hi Pete Gary , Richie and myself will be heading in for friday evening if you are available for a new game it's called shoot the nut's of Gary.

Looking forward to having you guys down!

Hi Pete Gary , Richie and myself will be heading in for friday evening if you are available for a new game it's called shoot the nut's of Gary.

haha as much fun as that was last week, unfortunately i wont be around to do it again this weekend paul:(

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

haha as much fun as that was last week, unfortunately i wont be around to do it again this weekend paul:(

Dear Mr Pantslez,

I have ordered these...
    http://www.store.justpaintball.co.uk/pads-armour/slide-shorts/dye-slide-shorts.html
    .........and I'm sending you the bill ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭buzzymcg

Is there space for 3 on sat at 230?

G-spec wrote: »
    Dear Mr Pantslez,

I have ordered these...
    http://www.store.justpaintball.co.uk/pads-armour/slide-shorts/dye-slide-shorts.html
    .........and I'm sending you the bill ;)

haha:D, veryy good gary!!

• Advertisement

buzzymcg wrote: »
    Is there space for 3 on sat at 230?

There is yes!

Dude why not?

If its a cashflow issue I have to point out that you are a member and due a free session anyway!

So if you want to pop down and make sure that Warehoue customers can't have kids, its free for you and you are more then welcome dude!

Dude why not?

If its a cashflow issue I have to point out that you are a member and due a free session anyway!

So if you want to pop down and make sure that Warehoue customers can't have kids, its free for you and you are more then welcome dude!

ah thanks for the offer lads but im away this weekend,

so any one planning to have kids this weekend is your chance to play at the warehouse:D:D

I never made it out to you guys on Wednesday as I thought Thursday was Wednesday. So theres only one thing for it, I'm heading out to you guys tomorrow. What would be the best time for me to pop down?

I never made it out to you guys on Wednesday as I thought Thursday was Wednesday. So theres only one thing for it, I'm heading out to you guys tomorrow. What would be the best time for me to pop down?

Get down for 14:30 and we will get the games going for 15:00 (the half hour is to chrono your gear and give you the safety speech)!

Get down for 14:30 and we will get the games going for 15:00 (the half hour is to chrono your gear and give you the safety speech)!

Nice one. What are the numbers looking like for then anyway?

Nice one. What are the numbers looking like for then anyway?

I don't know the exact number man, there are a few atleast though. Sure we have games to suit all numbers and if there isn't enough to have good games (which is unlikely) we hop in ourselves (perks of the job)!

I don't know the exact number man, there are a few atleast though. Sure we have games to suit all numbers and if there isn't enough to have good games (which is unlikely) we hop in ourselves (perks of the job)!

Alrighty, I'll see you then. (And if I bail again you can come hunt me down ;)).

Alrighty, I'll see you then. (And if I bail again you can come hunt me down ;)).

I will!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭buzzymcg

There is yes!
    Nice one would like to book 3 places see you then.

Advertisement