Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

G-spec wrote: »
    Guys,

Do you have room for 3 regulars and 3-4 new bodies plus rentals tomorrow evening?

We do!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

lads have you 5 places for sunday at 12?

lads have you 5 places for sunday at 12?

lads can i make that 6 place?

il have 2 newbies to your site and one of them is a newbie altogether to airsoft. we wont need rentals but will need bb's, are you still out of them?

il have 2 newbies to your site and one of them is a newbie altogether to airsoft. we wont need rentals but will need bb's, are you still out of them?

We got some in dude, lookiing forward to seeing you down dude.

Its always good when airsofters get some noobs into this thing of ours!

We got some in dude, lookiing forward to seeing you down dude.

Its always good when airsofters get some noobs into this thing of ours!

it sure is th more the merrier! see you then lads,

i think its 2 weeks sincei was there i need my fix!:D

• Advertisement

Guys,

Do you have room for 3 regulars and 3-4 new bodies plus rentals tomorrow evening?

hey gary, are you or your lads heading down tomorrow?

sorry lads can i grab and extra 2 places?

them 2 will need rentals, they've been out to you before so they know the score.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

hey gary, are you or your lads heading down tomorrow?

I'm hoping to head down for 12 but I'm not 100% yet. I don't think the guy's can make it though.

I'm hoping to head down for 12 but I'm not 100% yet. I don't think the guy's can make it though.

sure if you do il see you there we are all heading down for the session at 12

sure if you do il see you there we are all heading down for the session at 12

Good games today lads, see you guys later!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

great games yesterday lads. The first session was one of the best i've had in the warehouse. pity about all that muppetry in the second session tho

Good games today lads, see you guys later!

yeap some great games today,

the two newbies i brought are dying to get back up to you!

and iv never seen so many grenades and claymore floating around out there:eek: there was $hit blowing up everywhere!!!!!:D and im liking all the new changes keep up the good work!! (such a lick ar$e i know)

see you guys soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭jayo1994

hey lads had great fun yesterday it was crowded and ****ing fast paced not to mention me battery running out mid game:o:p:D but just wanted to know if you got any thing big goin on during the summer ??:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭gunner_twotone

Thanks lads for yesterday, first time out to the Warehouse and wont be the last.

Twas mighty craic!

And thanks for the few photos....you guys can see everything from up there!

jayo1994 wrote: »
    hey lads had great fun yesterday it was crowded and ****ing fast paced not to mention me battery running out mid game:o:p:D but just wanted to know if you got any thing big goin on during the summer ??:):)

Opening another site and the summer will see The Warehouse's first comp. Details will be announced soon!

Thanks lads for yesterday, first time out to the Warehouse and wont be the last.

Twas mighty craic!

And thanks for the few photos....you guys can see everything from up there!

That tower is a blessing for marshalls (or for people that can't stand the pace and want to watch). We get shot a lot less.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Got some new toys on the way, should arrive well in time hopefully for thursday night. :D Will give ya guys a buzz to book a spot for about 7 when I'm sure. 5 have been before, need about 5 rentals too.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

The Warehouse's first comp. Details will be announced soon!
    oh that sounds cool

trig740 wrote: »
    oh that sounds cool

Oh yes!

Opening another site and the summer will see The Warehouse's first comp. Details will be announced soon!

i cant wait for this lads it sounds deadly!!!

dont forget us for the stress test:D

• Advertisement

i cant wait for this lads it sounds deadly!!!

dont forget us for the stress test:D

All members will be invited to the stress test and have an open invitation to the opening day!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

lads thanks for a great game yesterday, twas mighty never seen so many Nades / 203 and general explosive devices.

Kiwi thanks for sorting out waynes AUG mag as well would have driven me crazy trying to sort it.

See ya wednesday

tonyj_mc wrote: »
    lads thanks for a great game yesterday, twas mighty never seen so many Nades / 203 and general explosive devices.

Kiwi thanks for sorting out waynes AUG mag as well would have driven me crazy trying to sort it.

See ya wednesday

Thanks Tony,

See you guys then!

tonyj_mc wrote: »
    twas mighty never seen so many Nades / 203 and general explosive devices.

was mad wasnt it stuff blowing up everywhere!!!!:eek::D

All members will be invited to the stress test and have an open invitation to the opening day!

stress test whats that?

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

yeap some great games today,

the two newbies i brought are dying to get back up to you!

and iv never seen so many grenades and claymore floating around out there:eek: there was $hit blowing up everywhere!!!!!:D and im liking all the new changes keep up the good work!! (such a lick ar$e i know)

see you guys soon

Ah crap, feck'd off that I missed it. Had gun troubles :(

jayo1994 wrote: »
    stress test whats that?

Before we open the site we get down as many people as we can to test the capacity of the place!

Ah crap, feck'd off that I missed it. Had gun troubles :(

Theres nothing worse!

Before we open the site we get down as many people as we can to test the capacity of the place!

sweeeet if you need any extra bodies i'd be more than happy to help:D
    and i've got a few friends who airsoft too:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

I've no idea when my membership runs out, but hopefully i should be able to afford yearly by then

Advertisement