Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    I've no idea when my membership runs out, but hopefully i should be able to afford yearly by then

Your membership runs out on the 28th of May Alan. Haven't seen you in ages. Even if your membership ran out you would still be invited dude!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bobbin08

Hey guys, was down for the session starting at 3 on saturday in the group of about 20 lads, was absolutely brilliant. First time ever at airsoft and haven't stopped thinking about the fun and of how to convince people to come up with me. can't recommend it enough.

Couple of questions for you guys if ye don't mind, and please excuse them if they are stupid, complete noob.
    Can 1 or 2 people come up together and play in a game?
    If it is ok do experienced players get irritated by inexperienced players running around?
    Is there a better day or time for inexperienced people to come?

Thanks in Advance, just have that incurable itch to go back.

Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

G-spec wrote: »
    Ah crap, feck'd off that I missed it. Had gun troubles :(

ah no way, are you all sorted now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Your membership runs out on the 28th of May Alan. Haven't seen you in ages. Even if your membership ran out you would still be invited dude!

You absolute gents you know that, yea i havnt been down in ages, been on placement so havnt had any free time its a pain

I mite be down thursday or atleast sunday

bobbin08 wrote: »
    Hey guys, was down for the session starting at 3 on saturday in the group of about 20 lads, was absolutely brilliant. First time ever at airsoft and haven't stopped thinking about the fun and of how to convince people to come up with me. can't recommend it enough.

Couple of questions for you guys if ye don't mind, and please excuse them if they are stupid, complete noob.
    If it is ok do experienced players get irritated by inexperienced players running around?

Rob

You can come up on your own if you like, we are always open. Some experienced airsofters don't like noobs around this is true. The best thing I could tell you is not to come down on a Wednesday until you feel ready (but sure that won't take long).

Looking forward to having you down again!

• Advertisement

You absolute gents you know that, yea i havnt been down in ages, been on placement so havnt had any free time its a pain

I mite be down thursday or atleast sunday

Looking forward to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭gunner_twotone

Gonna try and make it up on Saturday. Are you open all weekend?

Gonna try and make it up on Saturday. Are you open all weekend?

We are, 12:00 - 22:00.

Check www.airsoftreloaded.ie for more info!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭jayo1994

hey lads sorry for asking but me friend is goin mental for me to ask you when are his dog tags gonna be ready:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

ah no way, are you all sorted now?
    Not yet but getting there. It's my own fault I've been experimenting and it kind of back fired ( excuse the pun ) ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

Rob

Rob,

Noobs are the life blood of this great sport. We were all new at one stage so don't worry about it. It just means that you might be cannon fodder for a few weeks until you find your feet but I'm sure you'll be giving just as good as you received in no time!

Welcome to the wonderful world of airsoft btw :p

jayo1994 wrote: »
    hey lads sorry for asking but me friend is goin mental for me to ask you when are his dog tags gonna be ready:D:D

There in the shop getting ingraved so one or two days and we should have them in The Warehouse.

Sorry to all for taking so long but they weren't cheap so we had to wait for over fifty members to buy in bulk (we have over 80 members now though).

G-spec wrote: »
    Rob,

Noobs are the life blood of this great sport. We were all new at one stage so don't worry about it. It just means that you might be cannon fodder for a few weeks until you find your feet but I'm sure you'll be giving just as good as you received in no time!

Welcome to the wonderful world of airsoft btw :p

That statment in itslef is what makes the airsoft community so good and part of what makes airsoft such a great sport (not including the cool looking devices and how much fun it is)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 MacAttack 1

Rob
    Rob hi there and welcome to the world of airsoft glad you had a good experience with the lads in the warehouse the are a great bunch of lads and are always very welcoming to anybody new to airsoft, it is a great sport and always good crack and as somebody who is still quite new to the game would like to let you know that i have never had any bad experience only positive help and guidence from anyone who is more experienced so as far as i am concerned you would be very welcome on any site no problem's, so looking forward to seeing ya in the warehouse have a BB with your name on it all ready.:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭jayo1994

There in the shop getting ingraved so one or two days and we should have them in The Warehouse.

Sorry to all for taking so long but they weren't cheap so we had to wait for over fifty members to buy in bulk (we have over 80 members now though).

no problem he just wouldn't shut up about them oh and i'm bloody dying for the summer comp if its teams then i've already got mine don't wanna seem pushy but as soon as you get the details please please post them up :D:D:D:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Lads a slot for 5pm, 6ish for a group of six on Thursday evening? 1 regular, 2 noobs and 3 people who have been before. One of the lads rang yesterday and whoever was on the phone said they'd get back to him.

Cheers!

Phil

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

will be up on thursday this week.

jayo1994 wrote: »
    no problem he just wouldn't shut up about them oh and i'm bloody dying for the summer comp if its teams then i've already got mine don't wanna seem pushy but as soon as you get the details please please post them up :D:D:D:P

We will!

GrumPy wrote: »
    Lads a slot for 5pm, 6ish for a group of six on Thursday evening? 1 regular, 2 noobs and 3 people who have been before. One of the lads rang yesterday and whoever was on the phone said they'd get back to him.

Cheers!

Phil

No worries man, see you then!

trig740 wrote: »
    will be up on thursday this week.

See you then man!

• Advertisement

Hi all, we should have the dog tags in at the latest Monday but should be here before then!

Gents.....(and brian :P) pop me down for the last sesh on thursday please, need my fix bad man, also gotta de-stress and shake off some mrsa :p

Gents.....(and brian :P) pop me down for the last sesh on thursday please, need my fix bad man, also gotta de-stress and shake off some mrsa :p

Watch now sister, oh hey we have a special session just for you on Monday nights!

Sure see you Thursday love!

Watch now sister, oh hey we have a special session just for you on Monday nights!

Sure see you Thursday love!

Aww arnt ya awful good :p

(I'm not going down on monday, gemma woul kick my ass :O)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

No worries man, see you then!

Sweet, looking forward to it!

Aww arnt ya awful good :p

(I'm not going down on monday, gemma woul kick my ass :O)

Thats true, I have gotten a fair few ass kicking when Istepped out of place!

Hi all, we will have the dog tags in tomorrow so if you around (and are a member) sure drop in and grab them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 the devilsace

Hi all, we will have the dog tags in tomorrow so if you around (and are a member) sure drop in and grab them!
    Wahoo dog tags hell yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

as you can tell i wasnt able to make it up tonite but will be up next week, i must collect my dog tags :D

• Advertisement

trig740 wrote: »
    as you can tell i wasnt able to make it up tonite but will be up next week, i must collect my dog tags :D

See you then boss!

Advertisement