Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

been away for a while m8

cant wait to see the place i think i might get popcorn

Sure popcorn is always good no matter the situation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Finstern

hey guys, anyluck finding those goggles? will be up tonight with grumpy.

Finstern wrote: »
    hey guys, anyluck finding those goggles? will be up tonight with grumpy.

We have a few pairs of goggles here man, when you pop you can let us know which are yours ok!

thanks guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

Me and two regular 'softers and 3 rentals for tomorrow? 12:00 - when ever we run out of money . Free places?
    And will kiwi and brian be there? Bert seems to be left all on his lonesome quite a bit:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭jayo1994

jayo1994 wrote: »
    hey lads me and 2 or 3 of me mates will probably be down over the weekend we have our own gear but we might need a mask or two (the session at 12 for saturday or sunday):D:D:D

scratch that can't make it

Me and two regular 'softers and 3 rentals for tomorrow? 12:00 - when ever we run out of money . Free places?
    And will kiwi and brian be there? Bert seems to be left all on his lonesome quite a bit:eek:

Bert and Gemballs take care of Saturdays and Kiwi and I are in on Sundays (and others on both days).

scratch that can't make it

No worries dude, see you soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Oh, since I'll be up next week, any chance you could check when my membership runs out?

Don't want to turn up and discover I should have brought the family jewels to hand over instead of a measly tenner :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

Lad's,

Usual suspects will be up for 12 on Sunday:p

• Advertisement

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Oh, since I'll be up next week, any chance you could check when my membership runs out?

Don't want to turn up and discover I should have brought the family jewels to hand over instead of a measly tenner :-)

Anyone who joined on or before the 28th of Febuary has to renew on the 28th of May.

Finstern wrote: »
    Hey guys, can't say tonight was as good as any of the previous visits. I may not be a regular yet but I've been to your fine establishment every week since my first visit and enough times to know what to expect and tonight it wasn't up to par.

The biggest complaint was that one quarter of the arena was completely off limits due to a team of people training, while I would not have a problem with it usually there was no previous mention of this when my mate asked about a booking for friday night and especially that since the part of the warehouse that was off limits is the base that completely balances the entire area. Spawning at base "B" and the Generator, there is literally a straight line of sight from the two bases and it just doesn't work.

Another big problem was people not taking their hits, it was brought up a few times and there was no cheat checking going on. I myself experienced one particular moment of someone not taking the hit with his buddy standing right behind him, was just not on.

During the king of the hill match as well, our team was specifically told we were not allowed go past a certain part of the area, supposedly to stop spawn killing, yet during the round the opposing team were running up behind us doing exactly that, getting behind the generator and absolutely raping the spawn point.

This may be a one time thing cos apparently some stuff had happened before we arrived. Just thought I'd be honest about how I felt and let you guys know, I do love the place and every time I've been before I've had a blast. Winning or losing doesn't really change how I feel about the session I've had, I love the whole atmosphere and the shooting of other people of course :P

Thanks anyway and I really hope you don't take this the wrong way!

We have decided to leave it up here as there are some valid concerns listed and we do not agree with deleting complaints no matter where they are posted.

We would appreciate it in future if you were to bring all of this up on the night as it would allow us to rectify the situation on the spot as we do with most complaints.

As those of you who come down to The Warehouse on a regular basis will know this is not how a session usually is. I am sorry that you had such a bad time there and I do request that you come down again so we can discuss these concerns and deal with them in the right way.

As for cheater checking there was some done on the night and we will be sure to step it up in the future.

And for the previous post that this has over written I am sorry for that too. Just woke up and was still groggy from the night before. I will now PM Finstern directly to discuss this and see if we can resolve his issues in the correct way.

LOL, there aren't to many ways you can take that. Funny though that these complaints only started when your mates joined into one team and started to get slaugtered.

I explained the king of the corner game and I never gave any restrictions on movement (nor do I ever), as for the guy not taking his hits well that is rare (and there were two marshalls watching him) and from what I could see your mate with the leather jacket wasen't taking his hits either.

As for the straight line of site, how come the other team could do it?

I'm not to impressed with your statment as I feel a simple customer complaint would have sufficed (instead of the public lambasting) and I don't think your complaints carry with them any truth or weight.

In either case the management reserves the right to refuse admission and I would appreciate it if you chose another site owner's head to wreck in the future!

Well sorry for hurting your feelings guys but i really thought it would be alright to just mention it, and i did say you guys are usually awesome and that it was most likely a one off thing. when my mate tried to run past the hill area the marshall did stop him so I dunno. The other team were miles better than us i agree but i just like shooting people, regardless of if i win or lose the game and I still did actually have fun on the night.

ill remove the post but i thought i could voice my genuine honest thoughts of the night, didnt mean to wreck anyones head. please dont punish my two friends who did take their hits for my mistake.

ok guys thats cool, i 100% understand where you are coming from and respect your descision

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

I want some tea!

Milk, 3 sugars please, ill bring the biscuts ;)

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    Milk, 3 sugars please, ill bring the biscuts ;)

Make sure they're chocolate or ginger!

Ill see what i can do

Hi all, Charity day today.

All proceeds (except half the cost of rentals and the cost of bbs) will be going to charity.

I think we are already booked (we are for the first session anyway) out but should be a good day!

Hope to see some of you there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭jayo1994

lads great idea for charity i wish i could make it but i just spent my money on a new kit a sig 552 and a glock g17 plus a tac vest just waiting on the camo now:D:D:D should be up saturday to test it all out with a few mates as usual :) talk to yous then

lads great idea for charity i wish i could make it but i just spent my money on a new kit a sig 552 and a glock g17 plus a tac vest just waiting on the camo now:D:D:D should be up saturday to test it all out with a few mates as usual :) talk to yous then

See you then boss!

• Advertisement

Hi all,

From now on we will not be taking bookings for Wednesdays.

The 5 and 8 o'clock Wednesday sessions will be invite only from now on, you can only get an invite from one of us or by one of our Wednesday regulars.

This is to ensure that those who come to us every week can play with a sound bunch and not have to worry about hit taking, blindfire and such (maybe we can get a game in also :-).

We would like to thank those that come to The Warehouse regularly and never cause any hastle, it's these people that make the job bearable!

Thanks!

Also a quick reminder for those that haven't collected their dog tags to pop down and grab them for yourselves and for anyone who bought membership on or before the 28th of Febuary that you have to renew on or before the 28th of May.

Thanks all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Also a quick reminder for those that haven't collected their dog tags to pop down and grab them for yourselves and for anyone who bought membership on or before the 28th of Febuary that you have to renew on or before the 28th of May.

Thanks all!

Ahh! Leaving cert + parties+ no money= not good for airsoft

Will try pop down at the weekend to collect my dogtags and pay up membership, possibly even get a game. Might be next weekend though.

Cheers Lads

Craigsy wrote: »
    Ahh! Leaving cert + parties+ no money= not good for airsoft

Will try pop down at the weekend to collect my dogtags and pay up membership, possibly even get a game. Might be next weekend though.

Cheers Lads

No worries man, looking forward to having you down!

Hi all,

From now on we will not be taking bookings for Wednesdays.

The 5 and 8 o'clock Wednesday sessions will be invite only from now on, you can only get an invite from one of us or by one of our Wednesday regulars.

This is to ensure that those who come to us every week can play with a sound bunch and not have to worry about hit taking, blindfire and such (maybe we can get a game in also :-).

We would like to thank those that come to The Warehouse regularly and never cause any hastle, it's these people that make the job bearable!

Thanks!

Sounds pretty sweet

No doubt ill be left standing outside in the rain on my own lol

Sounds pretty sweet

No doubt ill be left standing outside in the rain on my own lol

LOL, you know you are invited man!

Thanks all!

Just to make sure eveyone sees it!

LOL, you know you are invited man!

At the mo im free wednesday, so ill try keep it that way cause im not free for a bit after that so ill try my best to get down, miss the oul wednesday nights

Oh btw you guys sell gas dont ya?

At the mo im free wednesday, so ill try keep it that way cause im not free for a bit after that so ill try my best to get down, miss the oul wednesday nights

Oh btw you guys sell gas dont ya?

We do but we have none in stock at the moment I'm afraid!

• Advertisement

Grand no hassle, least i know to stock up beforehand

Advertisement