Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

coys wrote: »
    Story lads just to give ya a heads up there will probably be 5 or 6 of us heading down tomorrow probably for the early session if thats ok?

No worries man, see you then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Chunkylover

hey, can ya put me down for the early run on saturday, you dont do a 10 o'clock shift do ya :confused:

hey, can ya put me down for the early run on saturday, you dont do a 10 o'clock shift do ya :confused:

No boss, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

No boss, sorry.

ah well that rules me out for saturday:cool:

citizenken wrote: »
    ah well that rules me out for saturday:cool:

Ah sorry about that boss, we open at 12:00 on the weekends.

See www.airsoftreloaded.ie for more info on our open hours.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Chunkylover

see ya at 12 then

see ya at 12 then

See you then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Hey Lads, just a quick q on membership, due to the fact that i'm starting the leaving cert next week i havent been able to get down to get my dogtags and wont be able to get down to pay my membership for a while. Can you hold onto my tags and i'll pay up membership again when im back after the LC?

Cheers

Craigsy wrote: »
    Hey Lads, just a quick q on membership, due to the fact that i'm starting the leaving cert next week i havent been able to get down to get my dogtags and wont be able to get down to pay my membership for a while. Can you hold onto my tags and i'll pay up membership again when im back after the LC?

Cheers

Yeah, no worries mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

Hey guy's can i get a membership online or do I need to get it on site?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Hardtop

first session was awesome tonight,
    never had such a tough workout.
    see you next wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

lads great games tonight, liked playing the one with the swat team/ bomb, really good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Hows the form lads, listen broke as fook at the mo, ill get down to play and pay for membership as soon as i can, might be a week or two though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭A.I.M

the cover of issue 5 will be appearing on our site in the next few hours i think bert will be a happy chap :) he looks coooooooool

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Lacertus

A.I.M wrote: »
    the cover of issue 5 will be appearing on our site in the next few hours i think bert will be a happy chap :) he looks coooooooool

:eek: thats a cool frontcover lads,

citizenken wrote: »
    Hey guy's can i get a membership online or do I need to get it on site?:confused:

You have to come down dude but sure why not just wait until the next time you come down so you can have a game also?

already710 wrote: »
    [font=&quot]Thank you for letting me know, please feel free to email me if problems occur in the future:o
    simulation credit
    [/font]

???

A.I.M wrote: »

That is the coolest cover yet, Taks Aim's own Alan and our Bert look great. I don't look to bad in the corner myself.

There are even cooler images (and some really exciting info) inside.

Thanks for the heads up guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭A.I.M

yep some nice pics in there bert done well there's a few of him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

well done on getting on the cover of take aim bert!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

well done with getting the front cover and i will be up tomorrow at long last its been to long.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Nice work guys. :)

Can't wait to head down next week, last exam today and I got my gear back of the feds this morning too! :D

AWWWW YYYEEEAAAH!!!!

already710 wrote: »
    Thanks for the comment bigbird. I couldn’t agree more. A little helpful information never hurt anybody! :o
    simulation credit

You bring confusion to a whole new level dude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭jayo1994

hey lads be down to yas sunday week with a load a few need rentals (we're celebrating the summer:D)hope to have a great time can't wait to see bert on the front cover:)

jayo1994 wrote: »
    hey lads be down to yas sunday week with a load a few need rentals (we're celebrating the summer:D)hope to have a great time can't wait to see bert on the front cover:)

How many is a load dude?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

hope to make it down next wed hope cause ive not been down ina bit ya knocked me off the list the list is nothing with out me lol

moggser wrote: »
    hope to make it down next wed hope cause ive not been down ina bit ya knocked me off the list the list is nothing with out me lol

looking forward to having you down dude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭jayo1994

How many is a load dude?
    sorry:o em just about 6 or 7 of us 2 or 3 need rentals:D

jayo1994 wrote: »
    sorry:o em just about 6 or 7 of us 2 or 3 need rentals:D

No worries dude, see you then.

• Advertisement

GrumPy wrote: »
    Nice work guys. :)

Can't wait to head down next week, last exam today and I got my gear back of the feds this morning too! :D

AWWWW YYYEEEAAAH!!!!

End of exams and time to party.

Advertisement