Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Git! Never skirmished before eighter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

is there any way of getting an invite without guessing it right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 barracade

is it near north side shopping centre????:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Alas I was told by yourselves when I met you guys in MIA a while ago so I cant join in.

I am really looking forward to seeing this place up and running and am pretty pleased about where its located.

/me looks longingly at my Mp5k (soon my pretty, soon)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭lil dave

where is it >? and whens the first game?!?:D

• Advertisement

Im almost certain its somewhere along the old airport rd. Proximity to M1/M50, 7 bus routes (16, 16a, 33, 41, 41a, 41b, 41c) and its north dublin city

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

Conor-Mr2 wrote: »
    Alas I was told by yourselves when I met you guys in MIA a while ago so I cant join in.

I am really looking forward to seeing this place up and running and am pretty pleased about where its located.

/me looks longingly at my Mp5k (soon my pretty, soon)

If you do know the location man, just pm us and your invited to the test game. As said all who already know will be invited (unless someone told you without our consent)!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

When will you be opening the doors to general use rather than invite only?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

I can't wait for this place to open... Gonna be there soooooooo much... Should be a good larf... Need to make like a homemade flashbang or something :p

NakedDex wrote: »
    When will you be opening the doors to general use rather than invite only?

We can't commit to an opening date yet Dex.

Shouldn't be too long though, some time in October, most likely early October, but it could be a bit later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Oh so this invite game is a pregame rather than an opening day affair. That's grand, just thought I missed an announcement there.

lol, no just the pregame, but the pregame will last a good few hours and it's free.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

lol, no just the pregame, but the pregame will last a good few hours and it's free.

is there any way of getting an invite to the pregame with out guessing the location or already knowing it??

i got some cheese burgers man!!:D

Afraid not man, we already have our list made up, the only slots left open are those for the comp winners.

Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Afraid not man, we already have our list made up, the only slots left open are those for the comp winners.

Sorry.

sniff sniff:( (than i crawl back in to my corner to cry)

not to worry just hurry up and open:D

brianandkiwiworking2.jpg

brian.jpg

brianandkiwiworking3.jpg

Just to let you know that it's real!!

briansideview.jpg

frontdoor.jpg

brianandkiwiworking.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

My money is it's located in Clonshaugh Industrial Estate, near the old Gateway factory/office.

Afraid not man!

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

Is it being announced tomorrow ? Also whats the minimum age? Will i get away with 14 cause im such a good guy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Im kinda glad I got it wrong. I also thought it was Clonshaugh.
    Now I can guess. How about a building on Constellation Road. its an industrial estate just off the Swords road. Theres a nice Italian restuarant near by.

I read EVERY single comment to find the location cause i thought it might have been posted already . Grrrr

No its not there man,

The age limit has been set at twelve (with adult supervision).

We have to set an actual age limit because there are a lot of residential areas near by and kids could come over by themselves, the only way we have of stopping the place becoming a creche is establishing an official age limit.

I know what you mean , you don't want any of those yops coming over and wrecking the place so I suggest you allow 14 plus with signed waiver from parent/gaurdian stating the dangers ,etc . And adult supervision required for children under 14 plus waiver .

Looking good, are the shelves remaining??

Still think its one of the sites on the old airport rd

Is it closer to castleknock than fingal airsoft?

The shelving won't be staying man, We are like 2 seconds off both the M50 and the M1 so no matter what, it is easier to get to us than any other site.

Travel isn't everything, at the end of the day if you want to have a buzz in a forested atmosphere then you have to go to Fingal (it's class). For open area you have to go to Drogheda (it's also class).

The above sites have things that we could never offer. I thought that had to be said there, we are good friends with Bren, Mark and John. Sound lads and great sites.

So there going to be mock building/room layouts then yea?

Still looks massive, should be class

As for the 2 seconds off m1/m50 really thinking its right beside the airport now

Cheers . So do you think a 14 year old will be able to go without an adult there? Because this sounds so class , i would defo be going a lot but my dad wouldn't go: (

• Advertisement

Is it in coolinstown business park?

Advertisement