Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warehouse

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Whats the craic lads, haven't been down in a while. I'll be bringing to bro to his first shoot and saturday, so he'll need a rental. Baptism of fire time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭jayo1994

jayo1994 wrote: »
    hey lads me and the other jay will be down to yous saturday at 12 for the weekly session:D see yous then
    +2 Ken and his nephew will be coming down aswell that's 1 rental thanks lads

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Moromaster

I looked on your website and it said you can rent unlimited BBs.

Would there be a limit to this? Should I bring a SAW? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Savage games last night man :D

Will have to try and make wednesdays a regular thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kimmyt1987

Ah how I giggled....... :P

As per usual the AON atttacks were savage!
    But when the whistle went after AON got into our base that we had to hold for 2 minutes, the whistle was blown for yet another team victory... but alas, who shot our VIP???
    The benefits of having a mini ninja on the team.... :) He wasnt even seen behind that door! One VIP, unscathed!!! :) Marko man, ya ledgend!!!!!!

Its not often anyone facing AON gets to brag about a win!
    Let us have our moment for once :P xxx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Moromaster wrote: »
    I looked on your website and it said you can rent unlimited BBs.

Would there be a limit to this? Should I bring a SAW? ;)

The unlimited ammo deal comes with one of our rentals, we don't provide free ammo for people with their own equipment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

Hey lads, wont be down myself this Saturday. Saving my energy for Sunday :P but my dad will be down to the first session on Saturday and will be bringing someone who'll need a rental.

Keegan wrote: »
    Hey lads, wont be down myself this Saturday. Saving my energy for Sunday :P but my dad will be down to the first session on Saturday and will be bringing someone who'll need a rental.

No worries Keegan, I'll see you Sunday mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭KOBOY

lads any slot for 4-5 persons for 5:30 sessions today? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Good session today lads, apart from my aeg crapping out on me. Little Bro totally hooked now, already looking at buying his first aeg. You'll be seeing us down there a lot now i guess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭thegogz

Guys thanks from the Wildcards for the Training session yesterday. Great day had by all and thanks for letting me up in the Crows nest to take some photos.

Yeah lads, great fun yesterday. Some of us will be down Saturday for the first session, I'll update with numbers when I get them.

Yeah lads, great fun yesterday. Some of us will be down Saturday for the first session, I'll update with numbers when I get them.

I think we have a large group booking in on Saturday for the entire day dude.

Anyone looking to book Saturday should be interested in coming on the Sunday as we are opening to accomadate those weekend skirmishers.

(Hours are the same as Saturday's games)

Thanks all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Simeadrach

+1 for the session on Sunday Guys, much appreciated.

Will have to give ye some of the vids, including my rather desperate/heroic? pisser out of the room I was sharing with a live grenade :D

Once again from myself and the rest of the Wildcards, big thanks to Team AON and who knows maybe we'll hold ye off for more than 4 mins next match :)

Twere great games to watch dude.

Looking forward to having you guys back down soon.

No worries lads, if it's the same deal this Sunday then I'll move the gang to the first session on Sunday :) again I'll let you know how many for sure but so far roughly 6 so far.

No worries lads, if it's the same deal this Sunday then I'll move the gang to the first session on Sunday :) again I'll let you know how many for sure but so far roughly 6 so far.

No worries Keegan,

Good games dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Lordhogo

Hi I am hopefully going to be going to the warehouse tomorrow for my first skirmish (finally) with one of my friends and was wondering how much it costs to rent face masks and is there many people booked for tomorrow.

Lordhogo wrote: »
    Hi I am hopefully going to be going to the warehouse tomorrow for my first skirmish (finally) with one of my friends and was wondering how much it costs to rent face masks and is there many people booked for tomorrow.

We always have a good croud on Wednesdays dude, it is €2 for a mask.

I would advise coming to the first session tomorrow as the second session can be packed and FULL of really good players who you wouldn't want to go against on your first skirmish.

I would advise coming to the first session tomorrow as the second session can be packed and FULL of really good players who you wouldn't want to go against on your first skirmish.

Right thanks I think it would be the first session we are going to but ill check with my dad first. Anyway its not my I would be worried about it my friend as I have had a lot of practice with hunting and just plinking but the only practice my friend has got is from playing call of duty:D.

edit: Yes its the first session so we are safe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

+1 tough crowd (AON) on a Wednesday night, good if you're up for few savagely aggressive games though :p

Just found out I will be going tomorrow instead do you know if there will be many there tomorrow.

Lordhogo wrote: »
    Just found out I will be going tomorrow instead do you know if there will be many there tomorrow.

There should be, there are normally a few in on Thursdays alright.

There should be, there are normally a few in on Thursdays alright.

Alright thanks its just that I wouldent want to go to my first skirmish when there is not that many people there.
    So ill be down there tomorrow.

Savage games as usual lads!
    Ya roughed up my face nicely hahaha! :P
    Love the war wounds! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Gray

Great games tonight had fun breaking in me new scorpion:D
    Like the new layout really keeps it interesting.
    See ya soon

Gray wrote: »
    Great games tonight had fun breaking in me new scorpion:D
    Like the new layout really keeps it interesting.
    See ya soon

Thanks Gray, always a good laugh having you down dude.

Well it was to bad nobody showed up to play today hopefully my friend and I will be able to go down on a Saturday sometime but thanks for being so helpful when we were there I guess we just got unlucky.

Many due tomorrow?
    I should really be starting my summer project for college that is due soon but you guys are a great bad influence! :D

• Advertisement

kimmyt1987 wrote: »
    Many due tomorrow?
    I should really be starting my summer project for college that is due soon but you guys are a great bad influence! :D

There are a loads in for the next session Kim (3 - 5). See you then chicken.

Advertisement