Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth to Parkwest - public transport?

Options
  • 07-09-2008 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

Hi

Is there any public transport from Maynooth to Parkwest business park?

currently i am going to city centre and then take the bus to parkwest.
    but thats too long

is there any alternative?

atleast from leixlip or lucan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Hi

Is there any public transport from Maynooth to Parkwest business park?

currently i am going to city centre and then take the bus to parkwest.
    but thats too long

is there any alternative?

atleast from leixlip or lucan?
    You could take the 67A from maynooth to celbridge main street and then take the shuttle bus to Hazlehatch station, trains are quite regular from there and only take 12 minutes to Parkwest.
    http://www.irishrail.ie/your_journey/timetables_junction1.asp
    Approximate journey times are Maynooth-Celbridge 12 minutes, Celbridge-Hazelhatch 5 minutes, Hazelhatch-Parkwest 12 minutes. Okay, you have to change twice but I'm sure it's still faster than going into Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

thanks a mill vektarman...it is very helpful

thanks a mill vektarman...it is very helpful
    No probs bittihuduga, another alternative is to get the 66 or 67 from Maynooth to Parkgate street, cross the bridge to Heuston station and take a 7 minute train journey to Parkwest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

The only problem with the trains is that they are very infrequent, and you might end up waiting at the station for longer than the time you saved! The timetable is on the irishrail.ie site.

The only problem with the trains is that they are very infrequent, and you might end up waiting at the station for longer than the time you saved! The timetable is on the irishrail.ie site.
    it never ceases to amaze me that when a poster waits days for a helpful suggestion, almost as soon as someone tries to help somebody else jumps in to shoot the suggestion down, wouldn't it be more helpful to reply to the OP in the first place? Not a personal attack anotherlostie, just a general observation.

• Advertisement
Advertisement