Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronic Lighter with LED Beam light

Options
  • 07-09-2008 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,491 ✭✭✭

villagestreetwear_2015_1165193110

Bought one of these in a shop recently, it wasn't till after i bought it that i spotted it had an led light. What shops stock them, it looks like you could refill the gas in them. Until the battery dies. because of the led light they don't hold as much gas.

These devices have great alternative uses. Has any one else come across them.

Regards,
    J.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭CSU

...i've gone through a lot of these

Pro's
    very funny outside pubs/bars when someone asks for a light> turn it LED side up and watch them pull at their fag wondering why on earth the fag won't light:D

LED is quite strong and does light the whole room.

Con's

Can't be used to open bottles( just explodes)
    Only a small amount of gas in the lighter

I've kept all the different colour led's:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Weren't they originally designed so people could check their drink to see if it had been spiked as the light would show small particles of the powder / crushed tablet. it might be easier to find them in bars / pubs.

Advertisement