Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weston flight school (Kildare)

• 07-09-2008 5:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hey people! I couldn't find any info on this place on the forum so I thought I'd just ask in a new topic!!

I'm wondering if any of you have experience with this flight school.
    I still too young to fly but, you know when you have your heart really set on something you want to know EVERYTHING :p

Thanks in advance:)

TW Mr Tayto

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭diverdriver

I'm not surprised you found nothing on the forum or anywhere else for that matter as the 'Weston flight school' doesn't exist. So now you know EVERYTHING about it.

However there are three flight schools based in Weston. The National Flight Centre, Skytrace and Flighwise. The second two only train up to PPL. The NFC train up to Commercial and Multi engine Instrument. Go to NFC.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭TW Mr Tayto

oooooh
    Thats what I ment :pac:
    I was tired while writing that and wasn't thinking right.

I ment NFC has anyone got information on that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

Advertisement