Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

brain and behaviour

Options
  • 07-09-2008 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

whats this elective option like?

any advice?

is it easy or what? how much work is it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

whats this elective option like?

any advice?

is it easy or what? how much work is it

My mate says its very interesting and handy enough. Do a bit of work and a good score is yours. I was refused a place in this module:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭imarugbyball

I did it last year and i thought it was the easiest thing ever. We had an mcq where you saw the questions before hand for 50% so every1 got 100 in that and then the acctual exam was a piece of piss aswell. I think like 85% of people got a's. I got an a+ with VERY little work but I do full psych so i was interested. Wasn't the most fun psych imho but it was still very interesting. The lecturer is very nice too.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

i keep trying to register for this, it says theres a few places available but then when i actually register for it it says its full! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭dhaddock

^^ i hear ya man, i keep getting excited and then crushed within seconds :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Guys I have to drop out of it .I got a place but it clashes(with a tutorial) and i know someone else who is the same.I was really looking forward to it :(
    Oh well I am going to be a scientist.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement