Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nero Audio CD problems

• 07-09-2008 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

I have a MP3 file. I'm using Nero Express 7.0.8.2. I'm burning a audio CD described by the software as workable in all CD players.

I've successfully burnt loads in the past.

Not this time it's just not working. I add the MP3 to the list, follow through the steps with the default options ... burn it .. and there's no sound. It seems to "play" on the CD player but it just seems like silence.

Any thoughts on something I might have missed here? I've tried on a CD player and on a TV/DVD Combo which supports CDs.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

I've had a few problems with Nero doing similar things before, just had to reinstall Nero. Just one question, where did the file come from? Was it a music site, was it purchased, would it have DRM on it? I've had problems with mp3s with DRM and burning before, although usually it just point blank refused to burn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

The CD burns fine (or appears to). In the progress thing as it's burning I notice it doesn't really mention conversion at all .. I'm sure it used to before but I'm not 100% certain - anyone?

And there's no DRM, it's just a bog standard MP3.

Advertisement