Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WCG 08 Halo 3

• 07-09-2008 8:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭

Anyone go to this? My mates team won the Halo 3 competition. I didnt go myself but saw the matches last night. Amazing stuff.
    x3Dx beat Majestic in the final.

Go team ireland!! woo!

PS: (get 4 shoted majestic)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

omg he beat majestic but majestic goes +12 and +4 get raped majestic ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭nialler

I was there, both finalist teams did excellent, very very tight never more than 1 or 2 in it for the games, weak players on the day (not weak players in general) lost it for them. Good luck to the team going, a guy that was due to play on my team was drafted into team 3D but overall the eight that were on stage need congratulations, a fairer way to do it would be to take the best players overall in the tournament that day and get them together as a team and have them train together, in saying that how to do it would be a problem, not all lone wolfs can cut it in a team.

Anyways the team going deserves our support, I'm sure majestic will be fighting for it again next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

Anyone know if there was any video clips / highlights taken of this?

they're on the wcg site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

neilk32 wrote: »
    omg he beat majestic but majestic goes +12 and +4 get raped majestic ;)

But Ardiko went +20, That is all. :D (comment from Samacora)
    nialler wrote: »
    they're on the wcg site.

no the games are not on there, thats just a general highlight reel.

We are working on getting the gammertag with the games on it... Ill update this as soon as i get it.

• Advertisement

no he didnt lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Comment from Samacora: He outscored Majestic and YOU and also out br'd the two of ye.

omg he out br'd us EEK!, you can't be serious. He might have outscored me but didn't outscore majestic. I'm not trying to be aggressive, i just don't see what your problem is with putting comments like we beat majestic. We had 0 practice for the event and picked up 2 players the night before. And in no way does winning the irish wcg make you the best players in ireland.

erm didn't samacora go -13 in both of the final games? Good player when there's no pressure but he bottled it on stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

Sorry guys, I didnt see any coverage of the match, but right now ye are starting to sound like a bunch of 10 year old american kids on xbox live. :D

Muppet Man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Cool the jets lads. And someone get a tag up with the vids so I can watch em'! :D

Love looking at those vids.

Advertisement