Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basic Sat Nav

• 07-09-2008 9:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,284 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Looking for some advice on buying a basic Sat Nav. Don't need one with all the trimmings, just need one for basic route finding, maps etc.

Found this one below and just wondering if anyone has any experience of it, good or bad:
    http://www.pixmania.com/ie/uk/1381624/art/myguide/pna-4200-gps-for-western.html

I know it is going to be basic enough for that price but at the same time I don't want rubbish for the sake of saving a few euro.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,400 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Don't know enough about satnavs in general or the model you're looking at to make a judgement on it, but I'd go for a recognised brand. I got a Garmin Nuvi 255W which is basic but solid and easy to use and its 174 & p&p on elara.So I'd say say pay the bit extra for piece of mind

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,284 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'm thinking the same, thanks for the advice.

Advertisement