Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guts or Balls

Options
  • 07-09-2008 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

There is a medical distinction. We've all heard about people having guts or balls, but do you really know the difference between them ?.

In an effort to keep you informed, the definitions are as follows.

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the boys, being met by your missus with a broom, and having the guts to ask - are you still cleaning, or you flying off somewhere ?.

BALLS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the boys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the arse and having the balls to say - your next fatty.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'd give this one a C-. It's good, but not great.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

try that on any of the women i know and you wont have balls for long!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

He He :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Im so stealing that :-)
    Thats great

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Enright wrote: »
    try that on any of the women i know and you wont have balls for long!!

I ain't got no balls :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Golferx

dh0661 wrote: »
    ............ your next fatty.

Your next fatty what?

Oh, you meant

".............you're next, fatty!"

Golferx wrote: »
    Your next fatty what?

Oh, you meant

SAD

• Registered Users Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Your next fatty what?

Oh, you meant

Hate ppl like this... f##k off

NeVeR wrote: »
    Hate ppl like this... f##k off

Why, thank you. :D

I, on the other hand, have little time for people who cannot spell, or use proper punctuation. (or use "ppl" when they mean "people")

The standard of literacy, these days, is appalling. (FFS, check out how many posts on boards.ie contain the expression "I done")

It seems to be accepted by so many, a sign of deteriorating educational standards.

As to why someone would get upset by such an error being highlighted? God knows why.

I, on the other hand, have little time for people who cannot spell, or use proper punctuation. (or use "ppl" when they mean "people")

The standard of literacy, these days, is appalling. (FFS, check out how many posts on boards.ie contain the expression "I done")

It seems to be accepted by so many, a sign of deteriorating educational standards.

As to why someone would get upset by such an error being highlighted? God knows why.

SAD

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭Homer

Lads, come on. Play nicely with each other! Don't make unnecessary work for Hagar or Rabies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Indeed, I was just going to say something along those lines myself.

Would the posters who are engaged in the mindless tit for tat shyte please read the charter regarding comments on jokes. Use the thread rating system. Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

haha, fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Thanks for pointing that out Golferx. I think, that if you checked my spellings, you'd find that they are correct 99.99% of the time.
    My punctuation on the other hand, is not as good, maybe 89.99%.
    But I get by.

Advertisement